Pop team epic

upset yet?

REEEEEEEE ITS NOT NEARLY NUANCED OR BEAUTIFUL ENOUGH FOR A TRUE WEEB LIKE MYSELF TO ENJOY
REEEEEEEEEE HOW COULD ANYBODY POSSIBLY FIND THIS GARBAGE FUNNY ALL OF THE NORMIES LIKE IT REEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS CANT BE HAPPENING THIS CANT BE FUCKING HAPPENING
PEOPLE ON A WEBSITE OTHER THAN Sup Forums LIKE SOMETHING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The OP is unironically fantastic

I like it how Sup Forums's entire reaction to this is based on figuring out whether the "Others" like it or not.
Those who love it try to convience everyone the redditors/normalfags/tumblr/MAL/ANN/CNN/BBC hate it, and vice versa.

The OP is pretty legit (although I was honestly hoping for another episode of the fake idolshit anime)
That said there's already two fucking Bob Epic Teams.

Spoke too soon, there was a PV for Ep 3 of Hoshiro Girldrop
Looks like romantic hijinks are afoot.

whoever mixed the audio for this show needs to be shot, otherwise, i love it

Why did CR fuck up the audio again

Wait, is the whole 12 minute episode repeated with a different audio track the second time around going to be the norm? That's kinda fucking gay if it is.

When in doubt, claim it's been done on purpose.

mage-chan in the beginning is cute

They could broadcast 20 minutes of Pipimi taking a shit and the PTE fanbase would still eat it up

Most skit shows like this are only ten minutes or five minutes per episode to begin with. What does it matter if they use the extra time for shitposts?

It matters because I'll end up wasting my life watching the entire 20 minutes every goddamn week on the offchance they actually change something substantial one of these times.

>CR didn't sub ANY of the ridiculous fortunes

Incredible, they've really captured the fuck-you spirit of Poptepipic

>AUSTRALIA

Considering there were two AC部 skits, I would say the quality of the show is already drastically lower than most skit shows.

This OP was amazing

what now Sup Forums?

I hate to admit it but its one of the better shows this season, seeing how both Darling and VEG are both completely underwhelming (not taking into consideration how good they look or animate), at least its different enough and doesnt care about anything other than being a silly timewaster (like almost all anime).

>huhuheuhhuhuheuhhuhhhhh

>tfw the animated manga pages are basically the CptnNameless videos

What we could have had...

both versions?

Poppy poppy day~

Hang yourselves

Sup Forumsnons are confused because they don't know whether they're supposed to like it or hate it to be still considered part of the cool kids group.

Why does CR try so hard to not use the word shitty? This is the only time they translated kuso as shitty.

I still prefer the dude voices.

Can't wait for Hoshiiro Girldrop episode 3

I might have to download aegisub and edit some of the lines to suit my autism, it's just not right without Popuko swearing like a sailor and throwing slang.

why is it pop team epic when it says pop te pipic?

FAMILY FRIENDLY SUB GROUP

This is still a thing? Thought it flopped with the first episode.

>mage wasn't voiced by megumeme
droppped

po-pu-te(am)pi-pi-ku

It starting to behave a bit more like a real series, which is disappointing.

>those fucking donkey noises

I love megumeme

>more like a real series
>a scene where VA's get pissed at the producer

>they actually changed the live action segment
Goddamn.

So it really is an eleven minute show, played twice with different VA's and very subtle differences.
That's some quantum mechanics level of shitposting right there.

I love it

I don't like how they revealed the joke in the rider clip before the end

Alright, how/where can I watch this other than shittube?

It's not as if they changed it. The part before it where the hero and mage talked and the live actions are the VAs doing adlibs, so they can't be the same.

HIDE >IRONIC WEEB THREADS
IGNORE >IRONIC WEEB POSTS
DO NOT REPLY TO >IRONIC WEEB POSTERS

episode 2 was unironically decent
the new OP is amazing
Isekai parody is top notch

How do you usually watch your anime?

Where the fuck are subtitles in the HS release

It varies. I typically have to have different sites for each anime because access isn't reliable.

The OP is legit as fuck, I need a release date

There's actually some shit that different this time.

The men's track of this caught me off guard. I was expecting the girls to voice it, but they actually did it.

Try tokyotosho.info/search.php

nyaa.si

Man a lot of these are references normies wouldn't even get.
>that poorly drawn dog
>おわかりいただけただろう
>That CV tantrum

MY COUNTRY WAS MENTIONED IN THIS SHITTY ANIME

FIRST EP WAS AN ACTUAL PLEB FILTER

france?

Almost forgot:
>That "nothing is born from criticisms" pixiv rant

POP TEAM KINO

It's wacky and random and all, but this show isn't especially funny. Can't imagine watching much more of it before getting bored.

The show once again reveals itself to be a sophisticated masterpiece for intelligent people.
I hope it will keep referencing different countries each episode, for some reason.

Anything that isn't torrents?

what's your problem with torrents?

>OP starts for a second time
>"Oh shit dis gon be good"
>It's still a woman's voice
I was actually disappointed

It's illegal

Nobody fucking uses torrents anymore. They're cumbersome and or expensive now that the ISPs went full autism mode. What I don't get is why people who still DO use torrents refuse to upload what they've acquired to sites people actually use.

Please fuck off back to wherever you came from

It's on Crunchyroll.

>Nobody fucking uses torrents anymore

My ISP is an asshole about it.

Ep 2 isn't.

What kind of backwater shithole do you live where ISPs actually give a fuck about that kind of thing?

Murrica. Corporations run this place (into the ground).

Does she really have Piccolo's fucking VA in the second act?

been awhile since i've had to use this

>they got yuuki aoi to say that line

>be a meme show
>have the best OP of the season
What did they mean by this?

US, probably. They have no freedom of internet communication as we have it in the civilised world.

the land of the amerimutts

It's true. America is becoming a totalitarian shithole run by corporations. Germany's the same though. The government will literally fine you thousands of dollars for torrenting a movie. They don't even do that here.

No major American ISP cares about anime torrents. They will only be on your ass if you are a capeshit enthusiast or some other kind of normalfag.

So this is the future of anime.. woha

Also Im watching the credits 10min in.
Please dont tell me they are repeating their episode with some different VA again.

It is, but only for premium.

one good thing about living in a third world shithole is that nobody gives a fuck about torrenting because there's enough crime already.
feels good you firstworld cucks

I am from germany and have been torrenting since 11 years and nobody gives a shit for downloading chinese noodle soup animations. It only matters for western shit.

Nice lie fag.

>Pop Team Epic isn't the best thing ever
>Violet Evergarden isn't the best thing ever
>DarliFra isn't the best thing ever
This season is a disappointment, lads.

The German government doesn't give a fuck about torrented movies. Lawyers do.

personally I think it's incredibly stupid and shitty but just the right amount of stupid and shitty to be fun in small doses. if the episodes were actually 20+ minutes long I probably wouldn't sit through it

Well whatever. Doesn't matter who's doing the buttfucking.

>FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Found the Murifag

This time there's some other differences in the skits

>ISPs care about your anime torrents in America

Do retards actually believe this? You're being lied to so CR can get your money.

The government isn't involved in that at all, what are you talking about? Germany has a division of power.
Also no one cares about pirating media unless it's video games or Hollywood movies and even that died down a lot because people realized that they can just ignore the letters because it's not worth it to drag them into court.