3-Gatsu no Lion

Akio Watanabe! Also Hina is officially healed.

Reminder that there's an untranslated monogatari crossover LN by Nisio too, and an ED card by vofan.

I hadn't even ralized the cunt is voiced by Aoki Yuki. Even though pretty much all cunts are voiced by Aoki Yuki.
Not sure what to take away from this whole bullying arc. I'm not sure anything in it is applicable to the real world, but it sure made for good drama.

Is the episode delayed?

Why would it be?

Not out on horriblesubs, although it's scheduled to be.

Who's the creepy nice-guy beta that showed up at the end of the episode? Girl gets saved and he's upset that he isn't the one who saved her. Is he an anime original character? I hope he doesn't show up in the manga.

I didn't watch the episode, so I'm not sure what you mean, but I don't remember anything like that in the manga.

It's out on erai, but apparently it's hardsubbed and they haven't put it in the regular series. Something happened I guess. I haven't watched it yet though but 1080p is available, so hopefully quality is decent.

Horriblesubs might have delayed it because of FranXX or other new airing anime?

Image quality is stellar. The frilly font wasn't as bad as I had expected, either.

Lol Nisioisin confirmed for god-taste.
What's the title of the novel that does cross-over?

Tsukimonogatari Daikowa Tsubasa Lion

Cute

Was I supposed to feel sympathetic towards the teacher?

All I got from the last episode was that she was too spineless and weak to be teaching children. I mean, who the fuck gets into teaching without knowing that kids are bastards?

I can't stop hearing Madao

People are still watching this garbage? Wow

Cute episode again
probably aots again

Damn it I cried again.

Week after week, I can never prepare myself.

>That fucking Chiho part.
Oh god why, S2 has really delivered.

Where the fuck is the episode?

Check nyaa.

Hina a best

She truly is an angel made in heaven.

Do we ever get a Momo arc or is she just an ornament?

I can't remember one in the translated chapters and considering where they left off, a Momo arc seems unlikely for a while.
Though if something happens to her, I riot

creepy nice-guy beta wins over 300K per year and was considered as a genius when he was in middle school.
I hope he doesn't rush into a relashionship with the flat crybaby or the chubby poorfag and dates some top model or tv talent like he ought to do after he stars wining more Shogi titles.

They can have a very special Momo arc where she gets molested by a worker at her preschool.

YAMEROOOO

AOTY 3 years in a row

It's a goddamn todler, what kind of arc do you want to dedicate to a 4 year old?

>wins over 300K per year
He would win more than 300K if he actually studied his Shogi instead of visiting the girls.

>That awful Akari one.
What the fuck?

>Awful
Thats the best one

There's at least 5 different darling in the franxx threads. Dunno how you got it wrong.

>n untranslated monogatari crossover LN by Nisio
WAT

see this

where's the episode?

>No redemption for the bully
Thank fuck. Fuck that little shit.

>Sensei shutting Takagi down for her "boohoo i did it because society is bad" shit
Holy fucking shit this guy.

Sensei is based as fuck

How can a sensei be so based?

Healing episode, FINALLY!

>Chiho needs to be taught how to make friends in a special mental health center, on basically day-long therapy sessions
No mercy for this bitch.

Haha, they think Kawamoto suffering has ended.

Fuck, i ship Rei and Hina so hard. The scene with both of them by the river was amazing.

>i ship Rei and Hina so hard
Well you're in luck.

I'm not so sure. The manga isn't over yet, and Chika has pulled a bait and switch at the end of a series before.

Honey and Clover was cuckoldbait shit from the start though.

Remove yourself.

This is a great show.

Maybe she could fight the cats in a street fighter tournament?

>no bkub card

You fucked up, user

>bkub

Literally kill yourself, faggot. That meme shitlord wouldn't be allowed anywhere near this series

Would it be too mature and nasty if the oldest of the sisters gets a hard bang from anyone in the series?
I mean, Hina is qt and all but she's too pure and young for me. Maybe she matches the MC well, but this series should match the viewers too and give us the oldest sister pleasure

Wew girl. She wasn't bully just for whatever reason, she has deep reasons.

those were the ones from the first season

Shimada will probably end up banging her, but with his health condition it won't be a very hard one.

she has no future

She can be a good housewife for some salaryman when she recovers her emotional health.

What is your choice?

I loved that he immediately shut down that bullshit. I don't care if her dad was raping her and trading her in for favors to the yakuza. What she did to Hina and Chiho especially was unforgivable.

It really hurt me to see this. It's like when a child is abused. In that act you take away everything you're taught as a child, and have to relearn to trust people and the world around you. She's young enough that she can get over it, but it's still hard to watch

Eating under the roof of Chiho's torturers? Traitor. Chiho would turn in grave if she were dead.
You must consider her situation. She just wanted to share her pain with others.

Those aren't the bully's friends, they're just girls in class that did nothing when it was going on

My 'must protect the daughteru' instinct hadn't kicked in so hard in a while.

Felt more sympathy for her than Hina

okay I'm watching the second season starting from episode 3 tonight. I was bullied as a kid too and I'll probably feel like shit after watching it all, but Sup Forums would be there for me.. right?

start at season 1 ep 1

Sensei is great.
Very professional behavior and succeeding in ending the bulying in a way which will propably stop it from happening again in this class.

And Hina can finally be happy again.

She had a cover arc.

Why this series is so fucking good but underrated?

>booty shorts

DELETE THIS

Chihos blood is on their hands too. And now they want to wash it by asking her friend to come into snake's den with them. Too bad their sinful souls stained by Chiho's suffering spoiled those cookies. It burned Hina's pure tongue. Once a servant of bullies always a servant of bullies.

People don't gravitate towards character dramas in anime. Thank the lord above that NHK is going to push the hell out of this.

Hey guys do you remember about shogi? Me neither.

Print the biting
Fuck that, and fuck fatty too. He should use his wealth to acquire pussy before dying, not play chess.

some people don't like the art style, especially the mouths at the start of season one.

some don't like the gloomy start, thinking that it will be a pure depressive show.

some think this is all about shogi, and don't want to watch an anime about competetive japanese chess.

This. Don't you dare lewd Hina.

Overall is not that good, specially when it focus on Rei

The shogi aspect of this show is the weakest aspect.

Best boy Shimada is introduced too late in the series

But that's the whole point of the series user, it focuses on Rei's life and how he overcomes his depressions and other issues, in which it does a great job.
I bet whatever reasoning you have to not finding this show good is pitiful.

Shimada's arc was the worst one.

that moment was great

No one actually watch this for fucking shogi

Faggot

b-but shogi is interesting. And at season 1 we learned the rules to understand the anime. You forgot that already? And how Shimada was super cool

Somethings wrong with people seeing something lewd in that picture.

Shimada's arc made shogi look pretty fucking hype for the first and only time in this show. It was great seeing him scared shitless but pushing through anyway.

Why don't asians have sense of fucking private property? girls could have prevented 70% of the bullying by having their own fucking locker or using a lock to make sure their books and shoes don't get stolen.
I went to high school in Asia and this backward shit still gets me. All my gook friends just take others' shit because no one's looking. Man, life in Asia sure is fucking terrible.

Fucking Shogi isn't even in the title, the title refers to the characters having shit lives that gradually get better by the end as they heal each other.

>That Chiho part
She was completely destroyed mentally and has to go through fucking therapy
If I was Hina i'd be so pissed

Is it wrong if I want to bully Chiho-chan with my dick?

Because they respect personal property.

I want to convince her that I need her, take her virginity and then give her the cold shoulder.

That child always did look kinda retarded. Now we know she was.