How do you guys feel about my wife, Caster?

How do you guys feel about my wife, Caster?

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Irisviel_(Dress_of_Heaven)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't cook

I have a vague feeling that she may be, in fact, evil.

>this
>evil

>this guy pretending to be me again

Inferior to Semi as a Caster.

>this guy pretending to pretend to be me again

>GOshit

t. me

She's unlovable. Which is why Jason dropped her like a spoiled towel when a better wife came along.

She's actually my wife, she's just entertaining your infatuation out of pity.

Why is Medea so fat?

She is not

Third rate village witch

What would happen if semi meets gilgiboy?

I see she really likes those clothes I bought for her.

You shut your whore mouth.

Tell her ditch the hood, otherwise great taste.

>Semiramis
>GO
Imagine being this much of a tertiary.

Both look down on everyone else, both are solo rulers, both take no shit from anyone, both demand obedience. They will anger one another spiraling out of control.

So ultimately she will die eh?
I swear i heard that semi worships gilgamesh somewhere.

my wife is cuter

>caring about anything that isn't FSN, HA, or Prisma
Spotted the actual teriary

>caring about anything that isn't Fate Zero

Shit taste desu

>Fate Zero

Depends. Outside HG she dies 100%, if King of Jobbers decides to show off and tanks a full blast from HG he might die right there, if he pulls out of EA realizing how fucking strong HG is, she dies in HG.

I'm sorry you have to keep buying her expensive new clothes, I have the habit of tearing them off. But good taste user, keep up the good work.

Where did you get those pictures I took of my wife?

Best girl

hmm, gil might be a retard. but i think he wouldn't underestimate the HG since he has his clairvoyance.

Best F/SN girl, with Medusa second.

He does not use clairvoyance on purpose because he thinks that no one can touch him. His ego is so fucking huge that he does not accept the simple thought that he would ever use cheatcodes to beat mongrels.

My wife, Caster, is better.

Nevermind EA, wouldn't gil just use the prototype of HG or something similar?

>colors got an anime
Holy shit

>prototype of HG
>HG is actually NP rather than terrain

I think you are onto something here. Gil might casually pull out his own HG to show that his HG is superior to fake one.

We were the ones who let you you watch and take some pictures, remember? Throw someone a bone and they want a steak.

She deserves to be gently loved.

She can't match this Saint though. Reminder that her body is so perfect it manifests as an actual skill.

>evil witch
>old hag
You must be truly desperate, user.

Not as desperate as her.

Please refrain from talking ill about my wife and family.

>Semifags thinking their discount bitch can out Babylon Gil

yare yare

He'd laugh at her since her claim to fame is based on a lie.

Then skewer her with 1000s of NPs raining down on her castle while he chills in Vimana. Ea isn't needed.

Nigger, HG has higher attack range than GB.

>these two will never give you a double footjob
Feels really bad.

HG has around a dozen stations Gilgamesh has to destroy to render it's attack system in-operational.

Gate of Babylon can spam thousands of NPs in one volley and has shield NPs plus a mobile airship.

What does he have to fear from this bitch? He probably has the prototype of the real one anyway.

>Gate of Babylon can spam thousands of NP

That would be more NPs used at once than all Gilgamesh combined showings ever. You might have forgotten after Apoc because they skipped that part but Servants actually have to use mana to use skills. Gilgamesh has abnormal mana pool but thats not enough to spam hundreds after hundreds of NPs, even when he seriously wants to kill someone he usually throws 10-20 at a time.

She's cute, just like my wife!

I wish I had a wife who could buff me enough to temporally take out the most powerful seervant in current HGW

If he's so powerful how come he keeps getting his ass kicked by little girls and Japanese high school boys?

Your daughter is my wife

Shut up Kuro.

Also if you remember HG endured multiple uses of Karna and Siegfried's NPs without a problem, those are at and some of unlimited mana Karna's above level of CALIBAAAA. Gilgamesh goes EA vs Calibaaa.

>thread was about Medea
>turns into Semi wank
Why does every Medea thread suck?

would Medea perform fellatio on you if you asked or would she think it's something gay men do to each other and refuse?

Because GO/Apofags can't fuck off to their containment threads.

Because Fate and UBW route sucks
Because Medea sucks
Because Soichirou sucks
Because their ship is inferior to Semi + Redpriest

She was born in ancient Greece where the Greek gods were real and invasive entities.

Fellatio is her saying hello. It goes all the way up to, like, bestiality or necrophilia or something. The Greeks had few qualms sexually WHEN magic and myth was involved, up until someone gets pissed off over somebody spilling wine on a rug or knocking over an innocuous table or something, then you and your entire family is cursed forever to die tragically and painfully for inordinate suffering.

The title of protagonist is worth an infinite number of EX ranked noble phantasms.

A ruthless witch, everyone.

>+ Redpriest
You lost me. He's a fag.

the only good thing about Medea's design are her shoes and I'm not even a footfag
should have gone with the "otouto in the Argon coin" idea to spice her up

Strange Fake would have a word.

Gilgamesh can deploy as many NPs as he wants because GoB is cost effective. As long as he's not using their true names, the only energy that's required is the power to summon them through the portal

was for

semifags are threatened by the OG caster.

Try my absolute hardest to escape the universe in which this shitty story is taking place.

t.Monika

>Strange Fake

Do you dare calling that canon or what.

Every bit as canon as Apo, make of that what you will.

everything is canon and nothing matters, and in case you ever feel the urge to think about it, don't
- Nasu (probably)

Who ridermasterrace here?

I wish interesting servants FGO introduced had more of a role or their own spinoffs instead of being stuck in mobage hell forever

I seriously hope this happens soon. Heroes like Hector for example are awesome, but in the end have been locked in a game that doesn't do them much justice aside few appearances

you'd think out of all those free monies TM got out of FGO they'd pay a decent writer for a new LN series or something
I just want Carmilla to be relevant

Carmilla has descended to solid joke character who just goes along with any of the Liz's bullshit because it leaves her free time to hang out with Wu and talk about being sadistic bitches.

Semi is just all around a bootleg Medea.

Well, we are going to wait a lot, because GO is a cashcow and they aren't gonna make any new Fate VN or LN any time soon.

Where do I get that smiley face shirt?

I want to fuck that witch

Elf ears are a sign of shit

I feel like mothers who stab their kids to death to spite their ex-boyfriend, probably don't deserve happiness.

>do I fit in now???
t. people who will continue to bring this board down

Why was this changed anyway?

Would Semi fangirl over Gil considering that the Assyrians loved him and considered him to be one of the gold standards of kings?

Go back.

She would fear and respect him, maybe try to poison him.

I doubt Caster would be willing to wear something that lewd.

I love Caster(Irisviel)!

overdesigned generic slut

But thats Justizia

How awkward would it be if Illya summoned her instead of Hercules?

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Irisviel_(Dress_of_Heaven)

Ilya probably would have won. Also Iri would spend the entire HGW telling her to go easy on that nice Emiya boy.

Iri would dote on Illya. Also, Illya might not be that interested in winning since that might mean mom goes away.

The winning servant gets another shot at life, along with a wish of their own. You think the servants are fighting to the death again for strangers just because the grail compels them too?

You know that's bullshit, because angry manjew would obviously twist the wish for a true incarnation into some sort of existence of pure suffering while everything else dies.
That aside secondary, servants are being duped and the main purpose for the ritual very much different.
Unless Iri decides to take a swim in Grail Jizz, she won't be around to see her daughter decay.

>the only good thing about Medea's design are her shoes
And the blue hair
and the braid, and the elf ears, and the choker, and the purple dress
I can't believe it's possible to have taste this bad

>because angry manjew would obviously twist the wish for a true incarnation into some sort of existence of pure suffering while everything else dies
But didn't Illya use her grail powers successfully to save Shirou at the end of HF?

Posting cuter Greek witch