Isekai thread part 3: Fuck Isekai

Who would win, a 5000 year old civilization or a japanese teenager who learned in junior-high how crop rotation works?

I would honestly read an isekai about a loser teen getting cheat powers but various kingdoms either don't trust him or use him politically because of his overwhelming strength.
not unlike the failed superman reboot

cheat powers™ never works in my opinion

I just realized the first chapter of the manga is basically the original Maine dying

I was kind of holding on to hope that it wasn't actually so dark. I thought maybe she just reincarnated and didn't remember her previous life until then, because the novel literally says she doesn't know whether she replaced Maine or actually was Maine from the start. Even though the MC thinks it is the former later on.

also there are slaves but it's not enforced magically so MC get's shit on constantly while trying to be a "nice guy"

my first isekai manga was "isekai maou to shoukan shoujo... (???)". please tell me it's gonna be alright. that was just a rotten apple right? not everything is THAT bad RIGHT?

Seventh for moe elves.

Ya know, the funny thing is, Kazuma DOES kinda have a cheat power of his own in Konosuba. I'm not talking about Aqua, and her ability to resurrect people without consequence.

But as the "weakest" class of Adventurer, Kazuma is able to learn ANY skill. Even ones that humans shouldn't be able to know in the first place. Yet so far, all he has is Drain Touch. But if he wanted, I'm sure he could find a way to bribe Vanir, and have him teach him that skill where he shoots lasers out of his eyes, or whatever it was.

>making general threads

>Isekai thread part 3
The fuck are you doing, faggot?

Elves are trash, which is why most Isekai includes them. The most “depth” put into them is “she’s an elf, so even though she looks like a little girl she’s actually 900 years old!”.

>Get turned from some possibly sweet little girl into a cuntie ungrateful hag

Horrible

That's what i want to know too

There are things you encounter every day that are not complex but would blow medieval mind. Modern design workflow for example.
Even a braindead author who couldn't write a dialogue to save his life can come up with a good idea of what knowledge his autistic MC could use. The problem isn't that it's hard, it's just that only autists care about those things. Even RtW is somewhat popular because Roland is all about natural science, men like to read about gunpowder and machines. Nobody cares about management though. It may sound nice and smart but you wouldn't read an actual 1000 chapters book on basic management shit with fantasy sprinkled in.

hey my bud dante did pretty good, only 2 outta 4 if you count divine will as a cheat power

You are making me want to unironically read realist hero so i can just laugh at fucking insane it is.

>MC is in someone else's harem
>the demon king has the cheat power
>the demon king is also the truck that killed MC in his own world

This one does proper elves, they're pretty much Tolkien. Definitely not eternal lolis.

>I WAS THAT TRUCK BARRY
>MEEEE

Nigga you joke

GODDAMN user WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THE OP

>"Zhu Liang Ze, Male, Chinese, born in 1997, personal identification number is XXX......XXX, 21 years old, unmarried, graduated from military-machinery field studies, died due to rescuing a fellow countrymen from drowning. Attained a second-class award, and for his unwavering loyalty.
This goes against everything I've learned about chinese from Sup Forums and I refuse to believe they could be wrong.
But I'll admit macro is not micro, good to know there is a china man with a mother complex.

who woudl you believe, a chinese writer or some canuck pretending to be white?

Korbo is all around good. Now imagine the same story with arifureta-tier writing.

Funny thing is these threads try to be ironic but the people who post here genuinely love isekai shit.

Look here you motherfucker, stop spamming threads, one per week, two at most is good fucking enough, otherwise you have to deal with crossboarder scum like @167027044

Fuck off with your general shit

>@

Take your general cancer to Sup Forums

>you wouldn’t read it
Fuck you that shits more interesting than average otaku gets fantasy harem #354

you fucks aren't getting (you)s from me crossboarder scum
now fuck off

Arifueta has good writing that tends to be dragged down by ESL-tier translation and editing. The action scenes in particular are expressed very well.

There are plenty of isekai series that are like this.

Mad because I'm right? Just fuck off and take your general cancer with you.

samefag

>mods are asleep
Check these

You may not like it but this is what Peak Male Performance looks like.
How can other mcs even compete.

>Nobody cares about management though. It may sound nice and smart but you wouldn't read an actual 1000 chapters book on basic management shit with fantasy sprinkled in.
yeah, except non fiction books about academic topics sell millions of copies pretty regularly
just because you don't know about a topic doesn't make it not interesting. given amateur isekai novels are not where you're going to find anything but junk writing.

I've just one question Sup Forums Why does isekai start well but just shit the bed past the first chapter/novel/arc?

It's an isekai but the MC is immediately murdered by scouts because he can't speak the language and they assume he's a spy.

so it's a short story isekai?

Because no one taught the authors how to follow through. The best premise fails if the plot and characters are shit.

It's an isekai but the MC has no immunity to native diseases and falls ill and dies horribly within the first month.

>lol don't respond to bait!
>call other people crossboarder
Pathetic

except isekai are incapable of exploring interesting ideas. and just devolve into either melodrama or circle jerking.

It's an isekai but the MC's only contribution to his new fantasy world is the invention of male prostitution.

Too many authors that had an initial idea, but no ability to write beyond the simple parts.

That's not even isekai. MC is a resident of that world who just happens to have an ancient old mage guy tutoring him through a connection.

>use him politically because of his overwhelming strength.
That part happens in Youjo Senki you know.

It's an isekai but the world the MC reincarnates into has a circumference of 2 feet.

I like time travel more than Isekai as a wish fulfilling plot device. Though the problem is with anime being Japanese it'd just be mostly time travel to Japanese periods. Which is fine but limited.

let me try one
its an isekai but the mc is caught by slavers the second he enters the world.

Because the less you know, the more it can still match your expectations.

Can you read?
You asked for a series where
>various kingdoms either don't trust him or use him politically because of his overwhelming strength.

There are plenty of series like this.

Am I a bad person if I only like edgysekai?

It's an isekai but the MC is actually an android merely programmed to perceive the world as an isekai so it's not actually an isekai.

It’s an isekai but the whole world was isekaied at the same time to the same world.

Like the reincarnation story where MC is declared a cursed child for moving around and such too soon on her own and sent off to basically a prison convent?

It's an isekai but the MC is a quadriplegic retard who gets run over by his helper van and reappears in the new world with all his existing disabilities.

>wish fulfilling
i mean wish fulfilling is normally undoing mistakes right? you wouldn't actually want to live in the past because it was terrible for anyone who wasn't well connected or rich, the standard of living today is much higher globally unless you were born into a really terrible place, where as in the past every where was a terrible place for a surf.

I feel like I've read that before.

all the conservative US is isekai'd into a world where it is only Mexicans and Muslims with the full military might of the US armies.

They have a year to kill them all or all the Mexicans and Muslims come back to our world to live as immigrants in America

also the world is the exact same as our world
and all the people on that world were isekaied to our world at the same time

2deep4me

I’d read it

New raw of my catgirl daughteru can't be this bloodthirsty is out.

That's how that starship AI story was. MC was just an AI that was sent through a made up life so it would act more human.

maybe, are you talking about edgysekai where the mc is a dick or where he thinks he's better than the dicks he's fucking over while he is being a dick.
really you can enjoy whatever flavour of isekai you want senpai it's all pretty bad anyway.

What is the best way to write an isekai protagonist?

It's an isekai and the MC is an elf but all the elfs died 1000s of years ago due to a minor, intolerable and extent global temperature change which meant their kidneys stopped working.

>Even a braindead author who couldn't write a dialogue to save his life can come up with a good idea of what knowledge his autistic MC could use.
You vastly overstimate the ability of the typical braindead isekai author.

Well most isekai don't exactly aspire to high levels of realism in their quasi medieval settings. I dunno why you necessarily need to have a high level of realism for the real world given that many such periods are already portrayed and thought of in an overly romantic fashion.

Write a regular fantasy protagonist then piss and defecate on the manuscript.

It's an isekai but its actually well written.

It’s an isekai but the world’s problems can’t be fixed with average 21st century knowledge so MC ends up as depressed and lonely as he was in real life. Also all the girls have big tits.

I also said not unlike superman. there are barely any isekai that involves anything political past surface level.

It's an isekai but the MC is a bicycle and not sentient. It's just about fantasy people who find a bike.

gotcha senpai

It called Poe's law.

It's an isekai but tits don't exist in the isekai world.
It's an isekai but only the protagonist has tits.

I ironically like a fuck ton, I actually like about three.

I don't watch superhero movies. But there are plenty of isekai that feature a whole lot of political infighting.

Gene Wolfe, The Wizard Knight.

It’s an isekai of modern day Africa

which three user?
I'm trying to into isekai.

> Putting based defender-of-the-Republic Brutus alongside Judas Iscariot as the worst traitor in history
> Chewed by the mouth of Satan for eternity
Dante a shit

An isekai about your waifu?

It's an isekai but the MC is brought back as a completely ordinary moth.

>MC invents tits

It's an isekai but the isekai world is the MMORPG his little sister plays and he is her character as she is repeatedly bullied and griefed by her schoolfriends.

I for one support our new god-king

do you consume any media other than isekai?
is your entire frame of reference for political intrigue from isekai?
that would be pretty sad

Are you talking about Shield-Hero tier stuff, like where the MC actually seeks retribution against people who wrong him instead of being some beta protagonist who will just instantly forgive a person who tries to kill him but then says sorry.

>Gene Wolfe, The Wizard Knight.
>Uri and Baki, two fire aelf whom Sir Able appears to rescue from their slavery to Garsecg/Setr. They claim to be Sir Able's slaves, and frequently help him and attempt to seduce him.
So the Japanese didn't even invent harem isekai.

Where did you get that from my post? It is not because I don't care about superhero movies that I don't watch or read anything else.

that'd be a good fucking isekai, i'd love to see a japanese highschooler solve all of africas issues.

Yes.

>you will never bring civilization to savages who don't know basic hygiene and don't cook their meat properly
Why even live?

Appeal to narcissism