Violet Evergarden

Is anyone afraid that Violet Evergarden will ruin anime for you forever? I mean, no way anything you'll watch after finishing VEG will be able to live up to it.

Violet Evergarden will blow everything else away, no contest. People telling "it looks boring" are simply ignorant of the plot and style of novel. The only thing that can diminish its brilliance is KyoAni toning down novel, which would be sad if happened. But still given its production values, it will trump everything else easily - though even with great story and animation, not everyone will like it obviously as its not cute girls or ecchi harem.

And let's not forget to thank Netflix for picking up this series as well. Netflix is better than Crunchyroll. Proof: They have Violet Evergarden, while Crunchyroll doesn't.
And now all the crunshills who tend to hype up KyoAni will have to worship the very ground that Netflix trots upon.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/eyxdok.webm
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/7pswml/why_you_should_not_tamper_with_violet_evergardens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're laying it on too thick.

Violet would be so much better with an actual decent director and not this piece of shit

SEETHING

I prefer Evergarden's animation, much more detailed and realistic, something we don't see very often in anime.Franxx has your typical simplistic, flat action sakuga you see in pretty much every action anime nowadays. You need to have a more experienced eye to appreciate Evergarden sakuga, though, for example this guy would dismiss anything from this webm my.mixtape.moe/eyxdok.webm just because the shots aren't fast paced action. Evergarden has character animation going on at all times pretty much, but they're very minimal and so frequent you get used to it.

It is enjoyable and fresh every time. I pretty much watched it frame by frame as well, and its rewarding because there are so many thing you`ll miss in short bits of animation and scene changes - the expressions that flash by barely recognized by eye, the minor movements, the appreciation for complexity of how the animation is actually done and how many details are accounted for.

>hahaha I hate VEG so I keep making shit OP for it
Leave the basement you prick.

A man's back with breasts grafted to the top

I like it. It tries to have substance and directs itself in a pleasing manner.

>Baaaaaww

Show me on this doll where the user touched you

It's like you've never seen a woman with a somewhat muscular abdomen on a woman.

How mad do you have to be to make a thread like this over and over again?

Reminder: do NOT edit the filters out of Violet Evergarden, you are trampling on the sanctity of this one in a lifetime artistic marvel!

See reddit.com/r/anime/comments/7pswml/why_you_should_not_tamper_with_violet_evergardens/

triggerfag level of mad

It doesn't look boring. It is boring. It's not even a top anime this season so it won't ruin anything.

Sure it looks pretty but there are way more important elements in anime, like interesting characters and interactions, an engaging world with solid world building, a gripping plot that gives you something to think about.

This show has none of this things, and thus it's just a beautiful vapid blob, soon to be forgotten.

There is literally zero muscular definition there. She does not have so much as an ab. She has a colossal belly button fissure and a fucking brick shithouse doublewide man-shoulders frame. Her ribs are so badly drawn that they look like shoulderblades.

It looks exactly like a man's back, except for the breasts (which Netflix kindly censored for us)

To be fair none of the other shows this season have any of the other things you listed.

FMA did it better.

Animation is good, music is good, acting is good, story seems good but I haven't read the novel so

Kyokino/10

Hey guys lets talk about violets robot arms! They looked pretty cool desu, I wonder what year they are in how did the make robot arms that well o_o'

Also violet-chan is super kawaii! I hope she finds the meaning of love!

This is such an interesting show and it's super pretty, I was drolling watching it xD, anybody else super excited for episode 2!?

Typing this with tears in my eyes after watching the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Violet Evergarden is the human spirit made naked for the viewer's eyes. Never in my 18 years did I think I would live to see the very nature of love and companionship replicated onscreen by a robot... a poetic outcome, all things considered. I will be personally buying 15-20 copies of the BDs with my college loan and I encourage all of you to do the same. Please support the company that is transforming anime into an art, a piece of expression on the level of Beethoven or Star Wars, rather than pedophile garbage like this season's other offerings.

>Triggers neo/a/
>Absolute kyoani/10 animation
>Saves anime once again

KyoAni found a way again. How do they keep getting away with it? Can other studios even compete?

Nice copypasta, faggot. Now go back to your DBS thread.

>we like to raid shows we don't like and spam pasta XD
This is why I'm not having kids, your generation is going to start the post-scarcity. I need some time off this website.

KWA has a really interesting plot, the mc is really assertive and cute, and it looks like something might actually go down between the two leads. I'm geuninelly interested to see how they handle the relationship, i doubt it's going to be raunchy trash like citrus.
And I was plenty entertained every-time the two of them are on screen together, each character has a lot to them I can't even self insert, yet a lot of human elements to make me empathize.
Yuru-camp really does capture the essense of camping, and it's character interactions are cute and entertaining.
franxxx has even better animation then VEG, but it's actually exciting to watch, I already can't get enough of the mc's interactions with 02, the action scenes and music was great and I enjoy all the references to past works. It's silly and quite generic but I can't say I was bored once while watching it.
Just off the top of my head, each of these shows are leaps and bounds beyond VEG off the first episode, you should watch more.

desu it's over-hyped but it's not that bad. It's well-directed and follows like a PBS drama, maybe a little cliche/formulaic but trying to have some fine substance, and of course the animation is top-tier. It's definitely a step above the majority of vapid plotless grey matter put out this season.

>there are people that actually unironically think this

Violet is basically the same as every other Kyoani girl

Literally android fiddy cent

It was good aside from the lack of substance. More importantly, can VEG ever be discussed without OP sucking huge KyoAni dick?

The OP is a troll that has been spamming pasta since the the episode aired in case you haven't realized.

It's hard to tell sometimes so I can't really blame him for wondering. Have you seen the other thread? That user is even more delusional than OP if he was being sincere

>when she presses the dog plush to her face to feel it because she can't feel it with her hands
That's fucking moe

I honestly don't know what's worse, redditfags autistically worshipping this show or Sup Forumseddit autistically complaining how the background blur makes the show 100% unwatchable and then sperging out when anons tell them to control themselves.

It's all the same, really. What really saddens me is how I can't upload Violet webm in their native 1080p to Sup Forums.
I have to gut their quality beforehand.

Not for even one second.

This!

The show is just fucking Hacksaw Ridge with an equally autistic mc. Fuck off m8. Go use your college loan on something fucking useful. KyoAni animators are already getting paid enough.

Who's the antagonist of this show?

reminder that violet wants to know what love is

No one specifically apart from the previous war if you need some kind of representation of a "bad guy".

Antagonist =/= villain
Let me rephrase that, what character will make Violet act and move and grow?

The many characters she will write for.

>Antagonist =/= villain
Oh, I didn't know it meant other things too. I guess the customers and pretty much all of the surrounding characters.

>copypasting discussion from archive
Subarashii

Will the Irc/Discord brigade ever leave us alone?
I get it, you HAVE to find at least one show every season to shitpost, but come the fuck on.

Subtlety is dead. Thanks Trump.

Just watched the first episode, why exactly did she lose her arms? She looked injured but still mostly fine when they first cut to the flashback and when they cut to it for the second time one of them suddenly fell off.

Thank god i have an extended knowledge on Europe Novels.
Fans know this stuff

It's called waiting for future episodes to explain what happened.

>watching Kyoanus Vomitfilter Evermeme

Okay. I just thought I might have been an idiot and missed something.

let me guess, she falls in love with benedict and at the peak of their relationship shousa pays her a visit? AOTD

Benedict is a fuccboy who didn't even fight in the war

The Major. He faked his death and is working for the not-nazis.

Herself

Is anyone else having problems with HS' 1080p release?
For some reason, the audio doesn't work, and there's only one audio channel.

I can't but feel like it's just Amagi, darker and more dramatic . They already did the too-serious army girl thing with Sento

Werks on my machine, MPC-HC. There are all the audio tracks

Maybe you got a fake release with Kazakhstani bitcoin miners installed

>3d tumblr gif

Kill yourself out of Sup Forums.

I downloaded it directly from HS' RSS.
I can watch every other show just fine.

I tried updating MPC-HC, but it seems there hasn't been any new release since August last year.

Get the rip with all the dubs so you can watch Senora Fraulein Violet Evergarden merci beaucoup

I know you're being ironic but the French dub is objectively the best

I'm more concerned about the shitty world building. Why are her arms so technologically advanced but the world they're in still looks like post-victorian era?

Devilman is already anime of the season. After the rain, having read the manga, is going to be nice and comfy too. Franxx is going to be EVA lite so its definitely worth watching just for the fact that its the only mecha this season.
VEG, I still dont know what to expect. It looks pretty but is otherwise quite boring. Violet is a shitty MC too so that doesnt help.

I want to lick Violet's feet.

Steampunk shit

I was only half kidding, I downloaded that multi audio rip as well and the other tracks are pretty good I'll agree

There is no one who opposes her in such a way so there is no antagonist. There will be multiple stories where she might face people who are against her and force to react or fight.

are we on based autosage?

kek
current threads that can get on autosage on this site:

bundesliga - spee
cric - spee
violet evergarden - Sup Forums

>I post in all of them
based

Violet Shitpost