Boruto

Which team you want to see more of?

Sakurafag go back to tumblr.

why is boruto so small

I’ve forgotten the other team numbers except 7 which was retarded, they should of stayed with 3 considering the theme of the show is not riding off of your parents but Sumire/Namida/Wasabi has definitely caught my interest, especially if what anons have been saying about the ED is any indication of what’s to come

>should of

You should have paid attention in elementary school, just like how Sumire should have went to Iwabe and Metal, instead of Denki.

Will Sasuke's mission ever end so he can go back and spend time with his daughter? Hell, Sasuke should know how this feels since he always wanted to spend time with Itachi, but Itachi was always busy and told him "Next time".

He isn't even fucking there to say that to his daughter.

So Hima can be the tall one when she grows up

>just like how Sumire should have went to Iwabe and Metal, instead of Denki

Why? Iwabe, Metal, and Denki already had team building back when Iwabe and Denki were training for that academy exam.

Reminder who best character is.

Because Iwabe, Metal, and Sumire are all great characters, while Denki and the two dykes are shit characters.

I’m sure you’ve never made a typo in your life

>should have went

This fucking guy

That's not a typo, it's an obvious basic grammatic error.

>reddit spacing

This fucking guy.

pic unrelated

No. WSJ does not think that adolescent boys care about father-daughter bonding. And Sasuke probably supressed all negative memories of his father to cope with the massacre, so he probably will not remember wanting to spend time with and please his father until it is too late

She should just run around with her ''bad'' design. Such a waste.

Goth loli's team.

Someone explain why Orochimaru was a snake lookinass weirdo as a kid as well. I thought he turned out like this over time because science and shit.

And I’m sure you’ve never done that either, fuck off

The one with the pink hair girl. other teams just seem copies of old gen. pink one has potential and it would not take much for tomboy and girly girl to get all yuri yuri

No. because his mission is bullshit, they are looking for a punishment that will satisfy others while not being too harsh. "realistically" his wife and kid would have moved around with him or he would just have teleportation back to home daily. even his arm could have been fixed by now

Maybe when I was in elementary school. Go away underage.

maybe it was his bloodline skill

>implying Sasuke wants to go back

The only reason he comes back is to awkwardly hover around Naruto, while brooding about how his one true love has been stolen by some big-titted whore with weird eyes.

>lol u typed something wrong ur underaged
>while literally acting underaged

>arguing over your childish mistake instead admitting it like a man

Literally a teenager. Leave.

At least he should of have taken Sarada with him, considering how the Village treats Uchiha

>Iwabe
>great

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAhA he and denki are fucking SHIT

>his one true love
who?

>by some big-titted whore with weird eyes.
eh who?`

lol Im to stupid right now or I dont know the Naruto universe anymore

Mist arc proves you wrong.

I know I made a mistake, I don’t know why you keep being a retard about it. Is this your first time on Sup Forums?

>lol
>to

Beyond stupid.

Is Sumire an all girl's team?

Yes

+ won't he feel like a moron if she gets kidnapped or killed because he was not there to help. only "reason" to leave her would be for her to have a "normal" life but he could have worked around that. for some reason deadbeat dads seem common in Naruto

nope - one girl, one boi, and one pile of trash

Shame, would be hotter if that were 2 bois

but but this is a typo

For DP?
yes
both of you shut the fuck up and talk about the show

>I know I made a mistake

Good, then admit you're a retard, and stop shitposting.

Pink hair girl?

DP?

HAHAHA

This bothered me too, wasn't it a plot point in early naruto why they put 1 female and 2 males on a team?

stop using technology, heretics

>literally having a meltdown over an user’s mistake
I know you’re new here, but please keep the autism to a minimum

I fucking love Sarada and Chocho, i want to make love with both everyday and have thousand of childs

fucking youth

>underage calling me new

Poetry.

>chocho not being fat
>sarada not being flat
What did they mean by this?

it was? I never noticed it but its true, maximum love triangles?

Thought this as-well

>typing wrong =/= underage
>newfag trying desperately to blend in
How convincing

I mean I recall few older teams having only men or some other arrangements. I don't think Kosuke Maruboshi had women on his team

>redditspace
Shut the fuck up

>reddit spacing
>throwing a tantrum over grammar
What a surprise

Better timeline

>so new he can't even quote properly

>reaching this hard for an argument
I was agreeing with him, retard, go shitpost somewhere else

>butterfly
>puberty

Maybe if you samefag harder you wont embarrass yourself as hard. Maybe.

I’d like to open Chocho’s butterfly wings

And the threads we're going so well.

>samefag
Let’s test that out

All of you shut the fuck up and stay on topic. I hope all the teams get focus and aren't turned into filler and/or jobbers

Nope, now fuck off
>inb4 d-d-dynamic IP!

has Sup Forums gone to shit or does this show attract retards?

Couldn't cringe any harder even if I tried.

>anime

retards by default, except very few

A natural response for being proven wrong, now fuck off

Whatever helps you sleep at night, underage.

>literally made a grammatical error in the very same reply where he’s bitching about it
>still calls me underaged
Imagine lacking this much self-awareness, smells just like pinkshitfag/retard-kun

How long until the Pinkshitfag ruins this thread too?

>literally made a grammatical error

Where?

What's everyone bitching about?

Yeah, not to mention that with every action he takes within an other dimension, he is exponentially increasing the chance of aliens finding out where Kohona is and potentially destroying it, thus nullifying his mission’s purpose of -“protecting” Kohona

>how Sumire should have went to Iwabe and Metal, instead of Denki.
>”should have went” instead of “should have gone”
Why the fuck do you care so much about grammar anyways? Discuss Boruto or fuck off

apparently grammatical errors
its already ruined

Underage gets called out, spergs out, shitposts for hours without admitting his mistake. Seen this episode countless times with newfags on Sup Forums over the years

I made a grammar error, some newfag is throwing a tantrum over it because I told him to fuck off

Fuck off, narutards

That's not wrong, you can say should have went. Why do YOU care? To the point where you desperately try to find errors that don't exist.

>trying this hard to blend in
Don’t you have a subreddit to shitpost in?

Why does everyone in this fanbase freak out over every little thing?

I already said I made a mistake for some reason, you’re taking this way too seriously. Just discuss Boruto or leave.

>trying this hard to blend in
Don't you have a subreddit to shitpost in?

because the show boruto is boring and moving slow there nothing to talk about

It is well known to have more than a touch of the 'tism. Quite an unfortunate fact, I know. That's why it should fuck off of Sup Forums.

>n-no u!
Classic

Glad you admit you were wrong.

>double standards

Classic.

Jesus Christ, Kawaki needs to show up so everyone can give a shit about Boruto and stop sperging out in every thread out of boredom.

I did that almost an hour ago, and you’re still throwing a tantrum about it

are we gonna reach the point of boruto shippuuden? why and why not

You're still replying.

The fuck are you even still on about?

Comfy family passing trough

So are you, what’s your point?

I see pinkshitfag is projecting his anger from Sakura being shit on in the last thread