Why didn't God stop him?

Why didn't God stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!RskDAYaS!q3mHWyNxYnk3PUXdHvbRAARwLsfsm_c1f2sFvut8AWQ
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job 1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you miss the part where all the angels descended on earth to nuke everything?

because he's an asshole

Akira is a criminal for never putting it in his bp

God wasn't there yet, when he finally did though he simply hit the reset button.

So god dropped an angel on the 7th fleet right? did it just fuck right off afterwards or stay there doing nothing?

It looked like God stopped Demons from outright wiping out all of humanity with nukes in a one-sided exchange but was fine with humanity essentially wiping out themselves.

It was smart. You can stop someone from hurting an idiot but can't stop an idiot from hurting themselves.

God cannot stop anything

In the prologue? I thought those were the other fallen angels- wasn't he supposed to have convinced a full third of them to rebel with him?

To teach him a lesson.

In the ending, Angels come down and nuke earth

Watch the end again. All these circles of light are angels.

I think it's funny how even in anime, 7th fleet can't get a break.

Tell that to the 7th fleet.

Satan beat God, the only one who can challenge him is Micheal.

But Lucifer needed help from a demi-fiend and satan killed his demi-fiend by accident.

You'll be happy when it turns out Nocturne will get an anime adaptation and it will be super good!

>Sup Forumsutist mention Sup Forums out of nowhere
OBSSESED

God was fucking with him by letting him kill his best friend, he is kind of a douche.

He did. Once the battle between the last humans,the demon army and the devilmen was over, God sent the angels to nuke the earth and basically re-started the earth, probably with life having to evolve once again from scratch.

Bump

Jetlag.

God is a fag and Anfels are basicly robot slaves
Satan diindu nothing, it's not his fault that god didn;t teach him how to be a goodboi
God also killed all Satan's devil buddies for no reason

Reminder that God hates fags.

why did he kill Akira?
why not just talk things out?

>all the angels look alike
what

>not playing around with the fag who wronged you
Do you even /spite/? Also it's free entertainment, he could just reset everything back to normal because he's a god.

>The boy's gotta learn.
God is like an asshole father.

psychopathic autism, the most deadly kind

Angels are not individuals

High ranking angles like Satan and the circle angles are borderline gods, low tier angles look like this

And then there's the supreme asshole.

miki's still dead

Akira moves on.

Akira doesn't care about her, Ryo's boipucci is all he needs.

He let's them do what they want and swiftly destroys them when the time comes.
Time is on God's side. Not on human beings or demons/devils.

It's kind of funny how quickly he takes to Jun after knowing her for like a day.

>reset
It's a new earth. Satan also creates planets in the manga and brings the dead back to life.

Because he immediately falls for Satan, but being heterosexual he's confused when Satan takes a male package, while as female, he immediately has no conflict (or when he spent millions of years in hell as a shapeshifting enlightened spirit).

Free will, I guess. Satan played all humans so that they destroy themselves. I think He only send the angels when when it was all lost, remember that one demon saying "quick kill all humans before God arrives!".

God would've killed everyone eventually

Isn't the whole point that God is forcing Satan to relive the pain of losing Akira over and over again?

The nukes would have killed the demons too and Zenon was fucking up, which Crybaby emphasizes more since he's no longer Satans direct servant like Jenny is.

Where's that from.

The very first chapter of Volume 1 of Devilman

I agree what was point in waiting until all humans and devil men were killed?

Ive never read the original since I got into it with Crybaby, so I assumed the color pages were from something similar to Demon Knight that a friend posted a link for me to read.

So thanks. I want to check out all these Devilman related stuff. Heard interesting stuff about Shin too.

That way no matter who wins the battle, God wins the war.

It's a cropped out fan-colored version of pic related.
Also I'll make it easy for you, the entire manga here:
mega.nz/#!RskDAYaS!q3mHWyNxYnk3PUXdHvbRAARwLsfsm_c1f2sFvut8AWQ

He didn't wait. He probably sent the angels as soon as the humans lost the war.

Demons were talking about munching down even before the point of their extermination.

Satan himself even describes Earth as a backwater planet in the farthest reaches of the universe that he cane across in Crybaby.

>tfw you recommend it and people drop it after watching one episode
Impatient fucks.

All I took away from this is God is a dick. The demons lived among each other just fine until "god" nuked the planet. They came back and were trying to bring stong and proud humans into the fold of their existence but again God nuked them for wanting to weed out the weak. Wtf. They just wanted to live with each other in harmony.

Fuck off, Satan.

The point is that there are dicks amongst everyone. God's just the most powerful dick. He doesn't like his angels to be bottom bitches either. So Michael got /fit/

He wanted him to suffer first.

It's funny how Michael in the Shin Megami Tensei/Persona games is also /fit/ and has similar armor

I wanna peek under his skirt.

No you don't

>recommending anything to other anons
>probably normies with 'morals' and a pet cat named after some actress or greek god
>associating yourself with people who lack patience then have the gull to complain about them on a chinese cartoon image board

nice blog m9, upvoted

It's okay, user, you're one of us, you don't have to try so hard to fit in.

What's he gonna do, megidolaon me?

Welcome to the problem of evil. You can start you search for answer with Dostoyevsky literature but don't expect to actually find a fulfilling answer, ever.

fight me

>They just wanted to live with each other in harmony.
>wanting to weed out the weak.
Are you even listening to yourself?

D E L E T E T H I S

:_:

>All I took away from this is God is a dick
Do you really need an anime tell you that?

>recommended it to my friend who said he might watch it
>knowing him he'll drop it the moment the rapping starts
he's such a fucking typical "i listen to everything except country and rap" fucker

>wanting to weed out the weak
user the whole point was that you don't do that

this is a lot harder to take seriously when their faces are so amusing

It works when you've been reading the manga (if you aren't a stuck up bitch)

They real question is whether or not their big enough for paizuri.

One of the demons said that they should God does something so I guess hr's just slow.

I think that's meant to be Michael not god, because of the sword

From the standpoint of a godlike creator being, I can kinda understand despising demonkind. They're much less complex than even animals. They're purely hedonistic monsters that don't do anything beyond kill and fuck for the sake of killing and fucking. They don't do it for the sake of passing on their genes, they don't attempt to cultivate a civilzation. They live incredibly pointless existences. Human beings are far more complex and full of potential as creatures than demonkind ever was. God played spectator and only intervened when demons pulled out aces far too early in the game.

God was too busy having her s3 completed for release next summer.

It's never going to happen. I fully expect Free: Next Generations before will ever get a S3. It's time to move on.

>They're purely hedonistic monsters that don't do anything beyond kill and fuck for the sake of killing and fucking.
Kaim loved Siliene unconditional as did she with Amon. And other demons are clearly clever enough to be willing to have humanity kill itself rather than pointlessly engage in bloodshed for nothing more than their own satisfaction. The killing while enjoyable, also had a purpose. They posses far more intelligence and emotion than they're given credit for.

But whats the point of said potential if not to procreate and protect oneself? They at least had a purpose, there was one big bad botherfucker (God) out there and they had to get stronger. Whats is YOUR reason to build a civilization and accomplish your potential?

Zenon has always acted on his own.

This is Michael.

Jun being half Satan was the most ass pull shit ever. Hated it.

>So Michael got /fit/
Michael is the bottom bitch for the new Fudou though.

One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them. The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”

Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job 1

It was fucking obvious. There was a chick who literally tells her she is as pretty as Satan a few chapters before this one.

why would Amon fuse with Satan tho

Did you even read the manga? Jun, as other people, transform themselves into devilbeasts because humans evolve into demons or gods (same shit basically). Satan probably unconsciously chose Devilman's appearance due to her love.

Do you Jinman?
If i am him, i'm going full purge

Why 2 moons at the end? Is it some kind of reference about the cyclical nature of the story?

so far only one spin off manga says its an endless loop. idk about Crybaby tho, if anything it only indicates the cycle have only happened once since there's only one moon before.

Satan split the moon in half during his fight with Akira. There being two moons is meant to signify the amount of time between god nuking the earth and everything starting anew, as now the two halves of the moon have reformed and become separate planets now.

So is Uncle Go gonna make Cutie Honey part of Devilman universe too cause this bitch is cutie honey right