Boku No Hero Academia

So Mirio is done and we will never see him again aside from maybe a small mentioning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Va_Rmpd3PZI
imgur.com/gallery/cGmXI
imgur.com/gallery/ok42c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know it will end like this.

We're going to see him again, since he will become a janitor at UA. He'll tell the new students every year how he once was one of the best students here and almost became a hero and they will laugh at him because they don't believe he ever had a quirk.
A happy end for everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=Va_Rmpd3PZI

You know he’ll train Deku in the ways of the nerd fu and the serum will play a role again later

>Everyone freaking the fuck out over Mirio
>Nobody remembers Ragdoll
sigh.png

Why would we car about a cat.

Someone has to teach Deku how to fight since none of his actual teachers have ever bothered to.

She is the cutest cat

>tfw over 150 pics in my DekuUravity folder now

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

FA is shit most of the time, especially in the earlier chapters
Niggerstream is randomly shit, but more accurate than FA most of the time
Viz is also randomly shit but generally the safest

Gonna post this one last time.

Here is a fixed version of Vigilante chapter 20
imgur.com/gallery/cGmXI

And here is the newly translated chapter 21
imgur.com/gallery/ok42c

This. The teachers at UA are all fucking useless when it comes to fighting. Have the loud yelling man with the banana hair teach english? Sure. Have the hot christmas cake teach history? Of course. But fighting advice or even lessons? Pffft, who needs that, let's have another test that already requires you to have fighting skills.

>mfw eri's quirk removes quirks
>mfw law enforcement could use that on all-for-one to erase his quirks
>mfw they could use that on stain to get rid of his quirk
>mfw they don't
>mfw it wouldn't make a difference for stain since most of his strength comes from his sheer athleticism

After a few meandering SoL and fan service chapters, things are finally picking up. I’m enjoying this spinoff again.

You know that All for One stole her Quirk to keep his eyes on Shigaraki and his team

Nobody wants second-hand stuff

here you go you fuck

>that panel
>no ragdoll doujins
being a mha doujin person is suffering

Authority in MHAverse is fucking retarded. Not having the death penalty for villains that could literally level a city block is the epitome of negligence.

They do have the death penalty, Moonfish was an escaped death row inmate

It pretty shitty when the villains don't get the death sentence because of plot even though its a thing.

We call Tartarus the Plot prison for a reason. That will be one massive villain breakout.

Well that is good, we KNOW there will be a prison break, and it will be awsome. Might even be Giganto himself doing.

Following MHA and realizing that it’s full of qts, even the background characters, and hoping for a doujin *of them*, is true suffering

Is that a turtle?

ha ha what if there was a girl with a turtle quirk who was always naked except for her shell ha ha

It's kind of weird when you notice that much less popular series have way more Doujins than BnHA.

They're afraid to use it right now because she has no real control over it

bakugo is a way better main character than deku

>inb4 Endeavor needs to die cause I had an abusive dad
I mean, the guy has a shit personality, there is no question there, but do you seriously wish him dead because "wagh, he punched Shouto" and not because he totaly killed this Noumu who probably was somebody's father who doesn't beat his children? Seriously, Sup Forums, how immature can you get at this point?

Her quirk doesn't remove quirks by default.
Overhaul and his science gangsters had to do a lot of science shit so that the quirk erasing bullets only rewinds the quirk out of existence and not the person.
Eri could revert someone into a previous state in their life, but she doesn't have enough control to erase someone's quirk. She also doesn't have enough control to not just revert someone to a sperm and an egg.
At that point, you might as well just give them the death penalty since Eri can't really accomplish anything that an electric chair or a firing squad can't.

So this is the new "water is wet"

Its getting litty

This is good

Toot toot the ship has sailed

Yeah I honestly don't know what's up with this. There's quite a few fujoshit doujins for mha, but those don't count.
It might be along the same reasons as how there are so few Fairy Tail doujins. Author basically had an intellectual property rights stranglehold over the series and made it really difficult for doujin writers to make Fairy Tail doujins.
And it might partly because of the whale effect. If you know that a certain series is really popular as doujins, why waste your time investing in writing doujins that might not get that many sales/attention when there's a lot higher value markets that you can cater your skill/time to? It might honestly be a problem like that and not have anything to do with the popularity of the manga in general.

>tfw have to wait until Monday/Tuesday for the nips to get the chapter and start giving us the good shit

Yes
Same with all other characters introduced that arc
Were you legit expecting anything else?
Do you see Manual being part of the main cast?
Or the Wild Wild Pussycats?

Inasa came back.

where and how the fuck scanlators get raws shit earlier?

And he'll leave again, along with Gang Orca, slant eyed Hitler and probably Camie.

Yeah, why the fuck does Kantai Collection have so many more Doujins?

He'll be in classes with Todo and Baku for the rest of the school year basically. Camie too. Even if we don't see it all, Todoroki and Bakugou have 2 new friends, which puts them in better shape than a few Class A students

BnHA girls aren't as attractive as you think they are.

Okay, homo

wait is Camie is taller than Bakugou? Is this ship really that patrician?

Its pretty close. She's probably Momo height.

Has he actually had a conversation with a girl as long as this without it being about Deku or some shit?

She is one year older than him.

Shit ship won't ever sail. Delete it and spare yourself the drive space.

no u

>forgetting based Vlad squashing Dabi clones into wall paste

>Kiri 170 cm
>Baku 172 cm
>Momo 173 cm
>Todo 176 cm

She is probably taller than Kiri but shorter than Todoroki. Either way, she's a year older and one of the tallest female students. Nejire was a midget despite the age gap.

I haven't forgotten him. You think he makes russian accent every time he's doing hero work?

Bakugou and Camie's children will be beautiful

>violence
>ends up being the one saying they shouldn't beat the kids or they'll feel bad
Kacchan a cute

I finally realized why threads are so bad nowadays.

what exactly was wrong with the second one

The bakufujos? They've always been here.

Why are they so cute?

>which puts them in better shape than a few Class A students
All of Class A have licenses and are going on patrol while they're stuck in remedial courses. How the fuck is that better?

>only 150
IzuOcha is really unpopular huh. It must suck shipping them.

Worse
She made him laugh

In an anime that's fine with showing people get the shit kicked out of them, the fact they hide the suggested abuse is odd

I meant story wise, you dumbass. Inasas story being tied to Todoroki has obviously gotten him more panel time than Jirou or Kouda or Satou or Aoyama, etc.

>I meant story wise
That's what I meant too.
>. Inasas story being tied to Todoroki has obviously gotten him more panel time than Jirou or Kouda or Satou or Aoyama, etc.
Inasa was gone for an entire fucking year you fucking idiot.

Reminder being a manga artist is really stressful

Where is my son's smile Hori? Give it back to him.

>Inasa was gone for an entire fucking year you fucking idiot.

And? Most of Class A hasn't fared any better. He was introduced in Chapter 102. Its been 64 chapters since. Now fucking tell me how many Class A students have gotten more story development in that span. Less than 10, easy. Being in the background slightly more doesn't mean shit.

Stop being retarded.

I am late but thank you.

And your stupid ass assumption is wrong for that simple fact. Even in this mini arc he didn't do anything. Jesus there's pretending to be stupid and just being plain dumb

How long until the manga industry breaks his spirit so that he no longer takes joy in doing writing and drawing MHA any more. It can't be too much longer now. The rate at which he post on Twitter these days is starting to decline.

Yes obviously since that's how these storys always play out right... fucking retard.

I just hope his interactions with the fanbase are kept low. That would crush his spirit faster than any deadline or disease

If it's like here in the west, it's because moral guardian logic goes like
>seeing characters do bad things will make viewers do the same bad things
>beating up mooks in masks is ok because viewers who want to beat up mooks in masks can't find any mooks irl
>beating up family members is verboten because viewers have irl family members who they will beat up

>Satou has been around for 166 chapters and is nothing but "the guy with cake"
>Kouda has been around for 166 chapters and is "animal guy who never talks"
>Pretending thats being better off what Inasa getting a few flashbacks, being told what hero inspired him, and having interactions with one of the main students

Imagine being that retarded.

>Satu has shown that he has hobbies and is actually a good cook
>Kouda has a flashback and a big moment
>Inasa was absent for a year and spent the last few chapters being in the background

Are you done?

Hope this next chapter wraps up the dumb remedial session.

Imagine if he saw all the retarded shipping shit or how people felt about the last arc.

This assertion depresses me more than it should.

It won't suck when it's canon and fujos scream in rage

Yeah we're done here, because you're being stupid. Kouda got a panel for a flashback. Inasa got one as a kid and ones with Todoroki when they were doing their entrance exam.

I don't even read tokyo ghoul:re and the outrage from people like this was satisfaying

I know more about Inasa than I do Hagakure

Is there a problem with spaghetti?

it has a lot of carbs

This isn’t a joke? People are this delusional?
Nice. Makes for good reading.

They're also useless when it comes to teach how to be a hero
If they did their job right, they would have make sure that Bakugou gave at least a single fuck about saving lives before they sent him to the licence exam.

All good things in moderation.

Is this going to be part of the Hall of Shame?

>people

There are already enough shit rape BNHA doujins, thank you very much

Is there a better word for this?

Father of the Year, all Years

>Deku isn't taught how to fight
>Bakugou and Todoroki literally have to go to extra courses outside of school to get the training they need

I'm just glad he don't because people are really retarded

Hagakure is cuter