Supposed to be the most beautiful anime ever crafted by yellow hands

>supposed to be the most beautiful anime ever crafted by yellow hands
>5fps CGI in the first 10 seconds
What did they mean by this?

better check your crappy pc

What CGI?

>can't tell the difference between hand-drawn and CGI with filters
The fucking ground is a lower framerate than her legs and looks like shit. All the backgrounds are just CGI with filters. Fuck KyoAni and fuck CGI.

Whatever you say

It's stylistically designed to be that way.

>FPS
>CGI
Go and stay there.

>wanting a whole scene to be the same framerate is Sup Forums
>wanting my anime to be hand-drawn and not lazily shit out by some machine is Sup Forums
Huh didn't realize Sup Forums had better taste than Sup Forums

reminder that violet wants to know what love is

SIE WERDEN SCHWEIGEN! SIE WERDEN SICH ABSETZEN! SIE WERDEN GOTTANI NICHT BELEIDIGEN!

backgrounds are often at a different frame rate from the action
>cg is lazily shit out by a machine
right
I mean if you want to fit in you can surely do better than watching a couple anime and parroting memes

Man people sure do hate kyoani

>supposed to be the most beautiful anime
supposed by who?

>can't tell the difference between hand-drawn and traced 3d models
ara ara

>I don't know what CGI is

Wait. If all anime is made digitally now, doesn't that mean every anime is actually CG?

No, you mental infant.

It's funny, it doesn't look that good but the writing isn't fucking awful. I was expecting that to be the other way around.

Explain how I'm wrong.

So overall it's just average?

No, I will not elaborate on your gross misunderstanding of the industry and/or the terms we use to describe the aspects thereof, as your idea has been put forth a thousand times before by those equally new as you and thus I think it beneath me.

And for someone as sad as a Sup Forums regular, for it to be beneath me must be impressively pathetic indeed.

I care about the writing a lot more than I care about the visuals so I'm into it a lot more than I thought I'd be. And that isn't to say the writing's amazing, it's just a lot more competent than I thought it would be.

The washed out look really bothers me though. I just calibrated my display and this show looks like garbage on it.

wat anime

I'll clean your fedora