Anime girl sniff a widowed man's sweater she likes

>anime girl sniff a widowed man's sweater she likes
>OMG SO CUTE SHE'S IN LOVE!
>a guy waiting in rain trying to talk to girl he likes
>what a annoying creep!

Nice double standards Sup Forums. You guys are fags.

Girls are cute. Guys aren't.

This.

>men and women should be held to the same standards

>immature boy with shitty haircut, probably a manlet too
vs
>tall and soft spoken man with slick oldschool mafia look

I dunno, i don't think that's the impression you're supposed to take from him, aside from thinking he's annoying, he's weirdly innocent, she just has no interest.

Mean an women aren't going to be seen in the same light in certain scenarios anyway.

Women aren't as good at raping

>man has sex with a lot of girls
Fucking based! We need more characters like him
>girl has sex with a lot of guys
FUCKEN SLUT GET OUT OF MY ANIME

Explain this

It's way easier for women to sleep with a man if they want to, so long as they're not horrendous, and even then some guys will budge. Same can't be said for man most of the time.

But I like slutty characters, especially if they're proud and comfortable with it.

>main girl lusts for main guy
omg best girl
>main girl lusts for someone who's isn't main guy
slut!
Defend this.

Most people can get laid any day of the week if they lower their standards.

im a NTRfag and main girl belongs to the main guy only!

Easy. Main guys are inoffensive to shit while non-main guys are utter trash. Blame the nips for having culturally pervasive shit writing.

First episode of this was really boring, hope it gets better.

>man has sex with a lot of girls
Fucking rapist! We need to stop misogynists like him
>girl has sex with a lot of guys
WAY TO GO GIRL SHOW THE PATRIARCHY WHO'S BOSS

Explain this

I mean, not a lot of things happened, but I liked how the mood and relationships between the characters were established largely without the all too usual inner monologues but by visuals alone.

>Most people can get laid any day of the week if they lower their standards.

In your scenario, the level one has to lower their standards and the amount of effort needed is not equivalent between men and women. Women just need to make themselves available. Men actually need to put in effort and seek out partners.

Is it just one user especially ass-ravaged that this guy isn't the love interest, the same shit keeps getting posted? There are hundreds of shows out there where this exact type of character gets the girl, I don't get what the problem is

/thread

Plus it's kind of obvious that the girl's crush is because of daddy issues so she's more pitiable than unrequited young puppy love. It's not his fault.

>widowed man's
pretty sure he's divorced. Also age gap is cute. boring, normal relationship are shit.

Tachibana's weird, and it was weird for her to do that. Having read the manga she's also weird for not doing rehab to be able to run again. Seriously, what's her deal?

>Seriously, what's her deal?

I'd guess it seems like she is afraid of running again in some way. She has those dreams in which she is running fine, but then is struck down by her injury. Of course she still views running and the people who she did it with in a positive light, but there is some anxiety holding her back. Maybe the feelings for the Boss come into play as well since she can just count on him to help her out rather than help herself.

>Girl has sex with a lot of girls
>Guy has sex with a lot of guys

does Kondou's ex-wife ever show up in the manga?

Haven't met such perfect girl in anime for a long time.She reminds me of YAKUMO.

I figured she was just feeling sorry for herself, but I suppose the idea of getting hurt again would weigh her down considerably. Hopefully the Boss tells her to get her shit together, but that would be a little "pot calling the kettle black."

Yeah, it was actually kind of surprising.

yes

Men can reset their sperm bank in a day. It's in their biological interest to fuck as many women as possible.

Women reset after 9 months after getting impregnated. It's in their best biological interest to select the most suitable male.