Shingeki no Kyojin

Willy deserved life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4C9A8PnWHfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Willy was smart at all, he would have had the Warhammer titan hiding under the stage.

Why?

To kill Eren when he inevitably attacked?

How would being under the stage change anything? They didn't know where he was coming from and still got the drop on him. But he was ready and reacted quickly.

They figured he'd come for Willy while he was in plain sight.

That doesn't change anything or answer my question.

Reminder fujos all actually hate Erwin's character and won't respect the fact he's a straight man.

What is the O MY RUBBER NEN moment of the series?

was she a ackerman or not? She had the asian eyes and black hair, but then again so does alot of eldians (black hair). are ackermens capable of turning into titans? This pure titan outside the walls looked like a titanized ackerman, acted like one too. wasnt mindless like the others. knew about its hunting and looked like it enjoyed it.

I want to have a serious discussion about this, what are your thoughts on the matter and why. defend yourself. notice the red eyes on the titan and the deformed smile.

I don't actually think there's anything to it. I think the artists just made something visually striking.

She could have sprung into action faster, possibly saved Willy, and prevented a lot of destruction.

Willy had to die, that was the point. She wasn't too attack until everyone seen Eren lash out at them.

Best girl when?

That's a nice drawing of her. She suits the APODM.

>If Willy was smart at all, he would have had the Warhammer titan hiding under the stage.

If you read the manga chapter instead of speedblitzing it, you'd know why he gave up his life.

He had to die to convince the countries to ban together against Paradis. If he survived, it would have looked sketchy, as though he knew this was going to happen and was prepared to sacrifice others for his own benefit.

>girl

I don't follow

they were expecting to catch the person cooperating with paradis inside the marley army that’s why they didn’t knew how to prevent it just how to make the best of it
that’s the reason magath didn't reveal the plan to the warriors to don’t get outplayed and catch the conspirator

Willy went out there to die in an effort to draw out Eren. That's all there is to it

That may be the case, but then again there is alot of possibility, If she is eldian shes a very asian looking one

She does have an Asian appearance, but I hold that it's just artistic freedom.

they weren’t expecting eren at all look the surprise on everyone when they see the SL

>they weren’t expecting eren at all
Blatantly untrue, they even had a discussion about their House (Marley) being infiltrated by Mice (Eren).

>but I hold that it's just artistic freedom
Agreed. but the titan from seriously concerned me about ackertitans even before chap 90. Take a look at this
youtube.com/watch?v=4C9A8PnWHfo

I've seen it. In the source material manga, it's completely different. Levi takes down a number of regular looking titans instead.

But who is Pillar? Zeke?

That is my assumption. I think Eren and Zeke are working together and that Zeke has tricked Magath into believing he is loyal to Marley.

Zeke has had his own keikaku since he snitched on his parents.

Are you the person that think Kruger had something to do with his upbringing?

No. But I do think glasses-kun influenced Zeke.

Fujos are retarded. Of course they'd ignore Erwin's love for Mari.

I was under the impression that he was Zeke's 'teacher' in the Warrior school because of the military styled uniform. The pinned epaulettes, the well made glasses, he isn't Eldian in my eyes. In fact, now I think about it, if Zeke is tricking Magath then it makes sense that he would continue to wear the glasses as means of 'honoring' his teacher. It would strengthen his disguise.

I miss talking about the identity of the mysterious homeless man. Now I just hope we get to see /ourguy/ Connie in the upcoming chapter.

>/ourguy/
>Connie
Ourguy ded

Erwin is fujo's fuckboy and not even Isayama likes him.

>not even Isayama likes him.
Isayama likes Armin so who cares what he thinks.

>so who cares what he thinks.
He's the one in charge of your favorite manga, retard.

>favorite
Not even close, not by a longshot

Well, he's the author. If you aren't at least a little bit concerned by what he thinks then you can't really be surprised when he pulls certain shit.

Concerned? I just get mad when he does stupid shit. Then I remember he likes Armin and think about why I was even surprised in the first place.

Wrong thread?

>Wrong thread?
Ye. Also fuck Armin.

You're even more stupid for expecting differently. Who the fuck says "Why should I care about what the author of this thing I'm reading thinks?" of course you should retard.

Who pissed in your Wheaties?

t. LHfujo.

You went from 0 to triggered in one post armongfag, impressive.

Who cares about what he thinks? His taste is mostly garbage.

>Who the fuck says "Why should I care about what the author of this thing I'm reading thinks?"
Someone who just reads the story and then moves on?

Well, then why are you reading snk?

What the hell are you talking about, Shitletfag. In Erwin’s notes in the latest character book Isayama states Erwin is a character he likes.

Meanwhile he says your bland shallow Shitlet was purposely made for braindead fujos.

>Well, then why are you reading snk
Flawless logic.

Not him but are you retarded? So you have to like what Isayama likes to enjoy SnK? This is the logic of a retarded fujo.

>braindead fujos.
Self fulfilling prophecy

Why are you reading the work of someone whose taste is garbage? wouldn't that make his work garbage as well?

>manletfags

That must have felt awkward as fuck

good stuff

>tfw even Eren is hotter than the Shitlet now
Kek

>The absolute state of Isayamafags
A fourth of what he writes is good accidentally.

You kinda do when he's talking about the characters he writes you fucking idiot.

>You kinda do
Make me.

And you still read it?

>You kinda do when he's talking about the characters he writes you fucking idiot.
You're one of those faggots that stops listening to a band when someone fucks a kid, or stops watching their movies when the touch a womans titty, aren't you?

The real idiot here is you. So you like collecting toenail clippings too just because Isayama does, you spineless sheep?

No. But I'll stop when their works becomes shit and they defend what make them shit in the first place. Which seems to be what most of you believe is Isayama's case.
No. But I'd never say "who cares what the author of the work I'm reading thinks about his characters?". That's fucking stupid, you might as well stop reading this.

>No.
Then that means you like pedos and rapists according to your logic

Even your shit taste Isayama said he don't give a shit about how people perceive characters, so why would you? Nobody cares about Armong.

Imagine being this much of a thin-skinned faggot.

How? Isayama is explicitly refering to his own work, which he has total control over.
Can you see the difference?
>Nobody cares about Armong.
Isayama clearly does, and that's good enough.

Yeah and no one else does but Dumblr. KEK.

How am I thin-skinned?

He's literally the only one and since then everything points to him moving on.

>How?
Because you're only allowed to listen to their music or watch their movies if you like what they like. Otherwise why would you listen to it or watch it? Are you retarded? Your words, not mine.

>Because you're only allowed to listen to their music or watch their movies if you like what they like.
Holy shit. How can you be so retarded? Isayama is talking about his own work. What he likes, in this case, will be reflected there and you are still reading this shit despite knowing he supports everything you loathe.
And you still complain. How can you be such a faggot?

>the absolute state of Arminfaggots

>you are still reading this shit despite knowing he supports everything you loathe.
kek what the fuck are you even talking about anymore, why did you even start bitching and moaning in the first place?

>mfw CONNIE becomes the FEMALE TITAN

You faggots said "Who cares what Isayama thinks?" Of course you should when it concerns what he thinks about the characters of his own fucking work, retard.

>he supports everything you loathe
He fagged one complete garbage character on the past, and moved on. This forces no one to like the garbage character as has been seen in real life.

Literally why should I care though? What the fuck does it matter lol

Or people can continue reading the manga and root for the characters they do like. No one is forced to like Armin just because you do.

Nobody cares about Armong or what Isayama thinks about this bland character, which he barely talks about.

How can you not care about what the author says regarding his characters? he even said that the thing he looks forward to showing is Armin's development.

I'm 10000000000% sure you're one of those bamboo motherfuckers

>How can you not care about what the author says regarding his characters?

>Be me
>Read a chapter
>Cool so that's the warhammer titan
>Wait for next chapter
Crazy right? How people can just do that?

>A year and some months without any sign
>Not a single mention on chapter of great importance
10/10 he forgot about the thing and gives all the love to Reiner now.

Just because Isayama likes the little shit doesn’t mean everyone else has to. It’s called tolerating garbage for the sake of what you do like.

He's shitting on Reiner right now.

He literally said Reiner is his favorite. He even rambled on about his body.

>Great character arc
>MC slot
>Constant chapters based around him
>Shitting on
lol

He nailed a page of Reiner on his wall, he gets off to it.

Funilly enough Armin was never his favorite in one arc. So far it was Jean, then Ymir and now Reiner.

That’s because only dumblrinas consider Armin their favorite. He can’t even rank in the top 5 popularity poll, and never has.

He said the same about Jean, Ymir, the Armored titan, etc. That's basically lingo for worthless character.
So when Gabi dies in front of him and Reiner gives the Armor to Falco you'll say he's not shitting on Reiner?

Funnily enough, Isayama said he doesn't care who number one (Erwin) was.

Why would I? His whole arc has been baller. When it's done it's done

Sorry not everyone can be a poorly written Gary Stu shoved down the reader’s throat about how he’s so special and humanity’s savior.

Would rather read about Jean or Ymir than a boring faggot like Armin.

>Falco
Falco is kill.