I want to see Violet kill more people and also understand the concept of love. Will I get this chance Sup Forums?

I want to see Violet kill more people and also understand the concept of love. Will I get this chance Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>One day we got orders to storm a French position. We got in and my comrades fell right and left of me, but then I was confronted by a French Corporal. He with his bayonet at the ready and I with my bayonet at the ready.

>For a moment I felt the fear of death and in a fraction of a second I realised that he was after my life exactly as I was after his. I was quicker than he was. I tossed his rifle away and I ran my bayonet through his chest He fell, put his hand on the place were I had hit him and then I thrust again. Blood came out of his mouth and he died.

The real question is how did she fight for years and not fall in love with her job

>[Vivid]
lol

you're a bad person

if she was a sniper or something the war background wouldn't be so unsettling

Why does she have a lolis head and legs but the body of an adult male?

user, the war is over.

wait so is she german or were the brits fighting the french in this?

That is a body of an adult male for you?
Oh boy. How is it down there manlet-kun?

Oh my kyoani really cannot draw an action scene to save their lives, this is an hilarious screencap.

She's killing a bong in the OP

You should be asking why she gets to wear shorts.

Literally bigger than the adult male she's fighting. He might actually be a manlet though since that gun is massive compared to him.

>see Violet kill more people
You could always just play a modern franchise FPS and pretend it's from her perspective.

>implying OP is quick enough to do that

both those people are 4 ft nothing if the guns that big

specially with pic related, since kilo was a kinda child soldier

Is this a filter joke?

At least we have the answer now for why she doesn't actually shoot anyone. Her hand isn't even big enough to hold the rifle and reach the trigger

The first time she pulled the trigger it ripped both her arms off.

What kind of garbage child soldier was she? Did they get her from the discount mercenary bin?

Wow she's built like shit

Instead of raping her like any normal soldiers would. They sent her to the front lines. Thats how shitty she was.

This is too good to be true, haha holy shit.

>gee i could make a good earning whoring myself out to these grunts
>nah ill go bash some heads with a gun I can't use
wew

>Those microlegs

Her side has German rifles.

Her rifle would be 1.25m long; they're tiny.

Holy fuck wait until the normies find out their waifu is a fucking protonazi

It's okay though, they won. Look how peaceful things are.

Don't tell Sup Forums

You're gonna have to wait for the episodes about her past.

>Germans win the great war
>Hitler stays a lame painter

The fuck are you talking about, Hitler fought in the great war and was showered with medals.

>Germans win great war

>things are more fucked up than you can possibly imagine

About as much of a joke as the filters in Violet Everbloom.

>is she german
let us check
>town has a german name
>german uniform
>german helmet
>german rifle
>german architecture
>heavily german inspired cars
clearly is inspired by ww1/post ww1 germany with the show playing in a colonial setting. i highly doubt that this is a problem to the average viewer, though. its a well known fact that the germans are japans most beloved foreigners.

> Violet Everfilter
> see

she asked for it

Am i the only one that didn't mind the filters? I thought it played well with the atmosphere

>Will I get this chance Sup Forums?

only if you understand, understand

only these autists mind it

Seriously what's with the filters? They're very noticeable. Works okay in this particular scene but it's unnecessary for the quieter moments

I want to see a more grounded anime about WW1/2 like LoGH with melodramatic adventure, chivalric romance, and a large cast with varied perspectives and characters. Will this ever happen Sup Forums? An anime adaption of Flashman would be great too. Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Why does Japan have no taste or ability to write a proper story?

Why does Violet bleed if she's a robot?

Are you seriously imblying
>image related
would be a bad thing?

I don't know why but this show reminded me of the DC capeshit movies
Not so much the story as the look of it

need more filters

>played well with the atmosphere
The filter reminds me filtered sunlight, where you can see all the shit floating in the air. It's annoying and distracting and should only last for a moment.

The closest we ever get to real WW anime is alternate-history shit with added fantasy elements.

>Why does Japan have no taste or ability to write a proper story?
>brings up LotGH in his own post as an example of what he considers proper writing
pretty fucking laughable, gotta say. doesnt come as a surprise that someone like you is too retarded to understand how the entertainment industry works.

>most beloved foreigners

uh...what?

I guess im not that sensitive to it. Some filters do bother me but i didnt mind it here. Maybe my thoughts on it will change when i watch more episodes. I've never seen the previews of this but i thought this show was going to be a full metal alchemist type show.

whats not to understand?

Say what you want about German history but you gotta admit that they had a cool fashion sense during the war

They fucking love Germany - or rather, the image of Germany they have.

Not sure it applies to historical versions of Germany considered the change between both cultures pst ww2

She can kill you.

Hugo Boss knew his shit.

I thought they loved France the most.

Anime is not the first place I’d look for any type of historic war drama.

it applies to all version. german-japanese history goes back further than most others and was always built on sympathy and respects. the japanese are the germans of asia and the germans the japanese of the west. theres a reason the japanese anthem was written by a german, and why theyve fought side by side in wars. they were similar in the past, and, to a certain extent, still are. even if their image of germany might not apply anymore, there isnt a single group of foreigners that the japanese hold more dear and have more respect for. thats also something that can be observed in anime and manga. almost every single fantasy setting is heavily inspired by german culture, architecture, art etc. and i am not just talking about obvious examples like monster, schwarzesmarken or youjo senki, also snk and the likes. or did you seriously think that they genuinely care for anglos? the germans are the only westerners who treated them as equals, so its quite obvious for them to have a positive relationship.

As far as I see it, their ranking of foreign countries is:

Germany
England, Italy
France
Nords
Murrica

They don't really care about the rest of the world

Excuse me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

not surprised considering paris' demographics, to be honest.

Still hadn't seen the series but can somebody tell me why are those people using guns with bayonets as baseball bats? Did none of storyboarder/episode director/key animator/inbetweener/painter/composite guy/finisher no one at staff pre-screen know that bayonets are for stabbing? Is KyoAni perhaps company full of retarded people? Or did they just made the retarded group work on this particular project to give them some work and shut them up for two years or so?

>Be cute japanese highschool girl
>Finish highschool, want to go to paris, the city of lights.
>Get there, city is full of arabs and africans.
>Panic thinking you got on the wrong flight
>But no, this is paris.

>Could have made a story about a lady trying to return to normal life after losing her love and being a soldier since she was young.
>She's actually an emotionless super soldier killing machine, you guys!
Swing and a miss.

This isn't necessarily exclusive to Paris anymore, they get shellshocked when they go to UK as well. And America, because not everyone is blonde and busty and there are lots of fat people unlike in anime.

>I'm gonna bop him on the head, which is protected by his helmet, instead of stabbing his unarmored torso

I doubt it. Sadly it will probably be light on the fighting and heavy on the meaning of love. Which is fine by me as well. KyoAni does everything visually so sexy though and lots of fighting in that style would be great. Plus in a legitimately war torn environment. The thought makes me drool.

Yoboyo? is Violet /OurBoyo/ ?

>KyoAni does everything visually so sexy
As long as they go easy on the filters. Why do they do it? Anime got along perfectly well without them for decades

more accurate is

>Germany
>Finland
>England (Scots no need apply)
>Italy/Russia
>France
>Other Nords
>America

>Finland
They like Moomin but otherwise don't take an interest in the country do they?

>a literal who corporal who won some medals for getting shot a few times

Did the side she was on win the war? Neither of the sides are really Krauts or Bongs, but you can see what they based the helmets and uniforms on.

>Neither of the sides are really Krauts or Bongs
ill refer you to this post her side is quite clearly implied to be a fictional version of germany.

Well, They made us create expectation for it, so I hope it does not suck.
It has some nice production values, but the story premise seems kinda bland at the moment. Let's wait to see how they flesh out the environment.
Who knows maybe they keep it the Raison d'etre concept simple so the Sup Forumsnons wont come crying 2deep4me
There are tons of workers that do their stuff for years and yet dont come to love doing so.
You hear that? It's reality calling, and it wants you to get in touch with it

to be fair, it's the Japs own fault for being so naive. I went to Japan knowing a lot of it would be a grimy urban hellhole full of ugly salarymen, not like the anime I watch - they should have a similar attitude.

Can't wait until Netflix viewers deem this to be problematic.

>a lot of it would be a grimy urban hellhole full of ugly salarymen
Get the fuck out of Tokyo and go to Shikoku

>I want to see
How can you see anything through the blur and fog?

Does this mean that Japan secretly wishes that instead of a number of free democratic countries, Europe was infact a fascist German etho state? I knew it.

Yes, a single episode of an anime with some historical borrowing accurately depicts the wishes of a nation of 120 million people.

Making her an overpowered special snowflake is a mistake. Should've gone Automata route and made her a replaceable, disposable android.

This show is a basically a turd rolled in glitter.

>does japan wish germany, and therefore by proxy them, would have won the wars
tough question, really.

Doesn't look so bad actually.

good for you I want to mating press Violet

i want to mating press this semen demon

You don't understand artistic decisions they went with, retard. Trying watching it 8k resolution.

she’s a woman

She looks like she would let you for a small fee.

Kyoani for all their pretention draw the best semen demons.