Beatless

Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

otakumode.com/sp/beatless/reader
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Memeframe/10. It was oddly boring.

What kind of person would name their company "memeframe"?

I like it. I like the near-scifi world. But I don't know enough about the characters yet to give an opinion on them.

The energetic sister is totally a robot too, tho.

Some meme lord.

Memelord.

mediocre. Cute girls though

Zzzzz

Beatless you to it.

Fun fact, if you move one of the long vowel dashes in オーナー, you get オナニ.

so this wasn't a Beatles slice of life anime?

Boring/10
Betacuck MC that literally has nothing interesting going for him. Zero motivation and doesn't care to what surrounds him. One of his known android got berserk and he gave zero fuck next day. The story doesn't try to get you into any emotional response because the characters just follow the script that doesn't relate to them personally at all. I was hoping the premise to be at least 10 percent interesting like Guilty Crown's trainwreck but I was wrong horribly.

Is amazon delaying subs as usual?

There one with comic sans out. Just get that for now.

Will this get a full adaption?

I like the futuristic setting and concepts
I like the robot waifus
I dont like how fucking dull the MC is and his dumbass food obsessed cliche imouto

which one is the anime following, Dystopia or the LN?

Seems pretty promising. The MC is lacking so far but there are some interesting elements to the setting and I just can't say no to those robutts.

Giving it the usual 3 episode test, maybe a couple more if it turns out to be a 2-cour like I've been hearing.

I'm saving money for a humanoid

It's like iRobot, but not. Seems like a fun way to waste half an hour for now.

>have to take full responsibility for everything the robot does
Yeah no I'm not going to jail just for a bit of robot ass.

Seems boring, Cookiecutter characters. It came to mind the steampunk series in which the MC is a cog genius and he singlehandedly repairs the most complex cogwork ever made, a uberpowerful gynoid.
Maybe I will give this the 3 ep rule, but I dont expect much

You were expecting clockwork planet?

Maybe mc will say fuck the EULA and we get some fun court room shenanigans later.The robot is keeping the license/agreement acceptance scene recorded for sure.

HS is finally here.

One day late. Better than never, I guess.

MC is a faggot and both IT Chad and Megane-kun are ISIS members
sounds good enough

>babby considers 1 day "late"

I liked it but that's because I have shit tastes

I really wanted to like it but I couldn't.

that's.... that's not how it works

i liked it more than darlifra for sure.

Where does the ニ come from?

Just seeked through the episode, it's either boy shit, chuuni battle shit, or chuuni harem shit. Didn't watch more, but either outcome is bad.

>Just seeked through the episode
thank you for your valuable and informed contribution

>meme frame
Other than that it's cool that's we are having something with a theme like the with one Eve no jikan.

Don't use words if you don't know what they mean.

Beatless, more like breastless.

DFC is master race after all.

I feel like I'm watching Clockwork Planet again.

otakumode.com/sp/beatless/reader
Hello Sup Forums, have you read this?

I liked it

Literally nothing alike other than both having robots as central part of the story.

Red > Blue > Pink > Green > Yellow

So this is like DAL but with robots.

Stop sexualizing the imouto

This was super generic but the girls are cute so I have no choice but to watch it.

Pretty nice first episode but I am completely tired of 'Robots are humans too!' shit. I don't think there's a more overdone and boring premise in sci-fi.

If I had a robot waifu I would first touch her boobs

I'm more tired of "Robots are not humans!" shit.

Will there be anime where sentient robots are given equal rights as humans and are treated as such by everyone?

Animatrix

Yeah it kinda bothers me how everyone else is like
>hurr robots are just objects
Also it feels pretentious with the whole muh soul shit.

If the five super Automata were created by super AIs, could you bang them without grinding your dick?

>The energetic sister is totally a robot too, tho.
Last thread people were calling the MC a robot, is the twist just going to be everyone is a robot.
Why would a super AI give them vagina you could stick your dick into in the first place?

>Why would a super AI give them vagina you could stick your dick into in the first place?
Why not?

To lower birthrate significantly and take over Earth ofc.

Hopefully threads for this will stay slow and civil so we can enjoy comfy robutt posting in peace.

Best girl.

The "Push yes to accept the terms of use and take responsability for the murderbot actions" was kind of funny. The mecha gore was nice too. Everything else was mediocre.

Not specially good, but wasn't bad either.

Who the fuck keeps asking for these generic bland MCs, this plague is ruining everything.

no

There are too many girls with big foreheads this season.

The light novel is over right? Someone spoil the ending since I'm sure the anime will end halfway.

When mc gonna mistakenly ask for lewd and she searched her database for sexual techniques? Cliche as fuck but my dick is asking.

Whose best imouto

MC's imouto is built for sex.

middle>left>right

Right > Middle > Left
With 3 imoutos, surely one of them must win.

For once I have to say that mid one. The right girl is more of my type, and I also have a thing for himecut. but whe are talking about imoutos here, clearly mid one fits that role the best. I would marry the right one and have bondage anal sex with the left one though.

Mide is the cutest.

Good taste like always, samurai.

MC is awful.

If you cannot linguistically differentiate a person from a computer - could the computer be internally conscious?

Is this gonna devolve into a QUALITYfest later on?

Probably. It already looked kind of wonky in a few scenes.

Yes

it shouldn't be as cringy as that got

This was great, the scene with the wonky old robot in the cafe was hilarious

Same to you, Shinobi.
Sequel when. They can't just end the story like that as they brought up the whole accident and anti-robot committee.

If this turns out anywhere near as retarded as Clockwork Planet, I'll be shocked. I mean, sure, it'll probably be dumb anyways but that's a level beyond.

I hope we'll get get some of the theme from Eve no jikan in this anime.

yea the forced childhood foreshadowing thing is going to be pretty underwhelming, reminds me of elfen lied

Thank you

Do I need to read Needless and Groundless before watching this?

You put the first dash on top of the second dash.

一+ 一 = 二

This is gradeschool maths, user.

Silly you, everyone know that the first 一 is a bottom.

Despite the somewhat intresting premise, the exectution felt very generic and boring. Definitely feels like a low effort LN adaptaion.

Did I like it, Sup Forums?

>3 pairs of imoutosxOnii-chans

Has anime gone too far? Or not far enough?