Citrus

Yuzu gets expelled.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/27/japanese-student-sues-over-schools-order-to-dye-hair-black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What the fuck. Are lesbians seriously this fickle?

Yuzu a cute. A CUTE.

>get raped
>get expelled

Just like real life

She wasn't raped. There was no penetration. She was loved.

You mean girls

Why are those lesbians so thirsty

Everybody needs a Yuzu in its life. The manga shows how much these girls’s live would have stayed shitty without Yuzu. Even Himeko made friends.
Mei would have stayed in her hell of self hate and loneliness.
Even Harumi. She talked to nobody before Yuzu.

fucking lesbians

Grandpa is gone next week so no male characters for a while.

Sure.

No male until the end exept Mei father. But the second half of the anime, adapting volumes 3and 4. Not any guy, even as a side character.

So Chad

Reminder.

She had just finished masturbating and feels ashamed

These little scenes during night added by the anime are great to see Yuzu misses Mei. There was only one in the manga.

Should be called
>私は妹が強姦者だとは信じられない

Real lesbians are serial monogomists and end up in stable and sexless relationships. It is rather sad.

The guy probably viewed her as being in the fault even though she was being raped. Probably with some rational like she is corrupting his grand daughter with her delinquency.

So basically Mei is thirsty and repressed, but at the same time only knows how to use physical intimacy for unhealthy reasons like controlling people, or as a distraction from her own emotions?

We know, Matsuri.

Why is she going after her cold stepsister with such a hot piece of ass near her

Harumi dresses like an old lady trying to dress young.

Yamato Nadeshiko is the patrician choice.

Now post the one where Nene calls her out on it.

Shoulda learned from Tamao that if you're not planting kissus on the MC the second she steps on campus, you're already too late.

Don't you guys have a containment board to get back to?

Nice

/u/ is for lewd

Sup Forums is for discussion

Shut up Matsuri

I want that fruit to destroy my enamel

Makes you wonder about her relationship with her single father.

There's nothing to wonder about, it's all explained in the manga.

Poor guy had to move out just to keep from getting raped in his sleep

>tfw ywn be a raging lesbian high school girl in heat
>tfw ywn dress up in cute outfits to go shopping with your high school lesbo friends
>tfw ywn wear lots of cute makeup like yuzu
>tfw ywn apply blush to each other's knees in the morning

So.. what's the male equivalent of a gyaru?
I've seen it's common amongst some guys wearing girly stuff like hairpins. What do they call that type of faggotry in Japan.

Why is there so much rape going on? Is it a lesbian thing?

Can someone explain the meaning of "gyaru" to me?

Gal

It is a subculture where Japanese girls dress like western tramps.

You ever seen Gal-O Sengen? It's like that. Or more realistically, dudes who look like Charao from Galko-san or Gilgamesh from Fate: bleach blond, flashy fuccbois.

Dudes with hairpins are either otokonoko or the Harajuku/Shibuya fashion that's a step away from actual crossdressing, but is super faggy.

Fashion trend that for some reason anime is catching onto like 5-10 years too late.

They call them faggots, except in Japanese

>that foundation
>those teeth
why

Mei's feelings are disconnected from her body. She uses physical intimacy to have a upper hand like the teacher or maybe others did with her.

She saw Yuzu's desires for her, and she played with. It's the better way to control Yuzu since she's uncontrollable with her outgoing character and strong will. But, she perfectly separates body and mind. In fact, she's a very passive and fragile person, submissive. She goes along with rules and does what others tell her to do if it follows the rules that she learned to obey to.

It doesn't excuse what she did, and i hope, in the manga, when she'll, at last, confess to Yuzu, she'll also try to address her previous actions. Being in a weak position because of her very sensitive character repels Mei, so she does what she do to counter that. For those who cringe at Mei's behavior, a perfect explanation will come in arc 3 when Mei tells Matsuri they are the same. Mei doesn't ask Yuzu forgiveness, and i hope she will in one future chapter, but at least, she acknowledges how twisted she was/is and tries to make amend for that. Mei is a doer, not a talker. She does things for Yuzu but hides it, so Yuzu always thinks that Mei doesn't love her as much as her. Since the manga is Yuzu's POV, well, we are deprived of Mei real internal conflict.

To look like tanned american women

Don't deny it, user.

People who grew up wanting to fuck the kogals/kuro gals in high school are now drawing manga for one, and a lof of the gal accessories and style have become the generic "fashionable girl/Heather" look for two.

Yankii chicks bleach and tan, regular JKs get manicures, wear makeup, lighten their hair and wear it in those dumb side-tails, edgy rock chicks dress more like Junko Enoshima than Stocking when they're off, and everyone fucks with the dress code as much as they can get away with.

Koakuma Ageha might be dead, but the style lives on.

>that foundation
To reject muh pale white skin beauty standard

>those teeth
crooked teeth moe

japs like those teeth

It's a shoujo thing

Perfect straight teeth is not held as high outside the West.

All the Japanese women I have dealt with were over 20.

How exaggerated is Yuzu?

If I wanted a yuri series with a rule-abiding sociopath who's actually super passive, I'd put my goggles on and read Youjo Senki again.

is youjo sneki any gay?

I want to try on pretty dresses with Mei and Yuzu!

I want to be harumin's gf

She is better off in a mixed gender school, where she can properly express her heterosexuality

Does the head of a school like Grandpa really make as much money in Japan as it is implied by his house?

In real life? Unlikely, unless they also own some businesses.

Elite Gyaru Idol: Aihara Yuzu!

Grandpa is politically connected, so yes he gets a lot of money and perks for running this elite school for proper ladies.

Airaha family is already a rich and powerful family. All those girls who go to the academy come from rich families (business, old clan and so on). It's the financial and social elite there. So the private school is very expensive. He's the head of an already rich family and makes money with the school.

Yuzu and her mother don't care about social conventions and Yuzu's behavior is well explained in the manga. She doesn't care but she also doesn't know anything about all these toxic rules and conventions Mei has to live with neither the etiquette. So going in front of the grandpa and calling him like that is normal from her point of view.

I don't understand why Japanese girls want to look like bog-standard pinoy delinquents.

It's almost as if we're watching Marimite but everyone has smartphones.

Gyaru-o
They dress like twinks in America but they're your typical brash playboys

Why is Yuzu so rapeable? I can't wait for doujins.

In a society that muffles every attempt to express individuality, gyaru phenomenon is a way to counter-attack this. Japan is all you have to merge in the mass because Japanese society can only function like that, so many people on a so little island.

Those who stand out are very very badly seen, worst than in our individualistic societies. Yuzu is a rebel, and all the manga is written to make her someone who helps other express their individuality. She's Mei's savior from this point of view.

>So going in front of the grandpa and calling him like that is normal from her point of view.
To be fair, the things Yuzu do aren't normal for any Japanese person, be them poor, middle class or rich.

Yuzu is rather Western-like in that regard, due to how much she upholds individuality.
In fact, when I started reading the manga, I kinda expected her father to be a Westerner, but given that her previous surname was Okonogi, I suppose that's not possible, unless her dad happened to have Japanese ancestry, but grew up in a different country and thus had different cultural values.

The expansion pack for Final Fantasy XV looks great.

who is the rosa gigantea of citrus?

Yep. There's a clear homage from Saburouta to Marimite. Sachiko-Mei, Harumi-Yoshino, Himeko-drill chan.
Yumi and Yuzu are very different but they make so many faces and funny ones. And they are literally angels in a suffocating school.
Anyway, it's a Japanese anime trope. The author uses tropes like crazy, she's aware of it and plays with it. She likes trolling the reader a lot.

>In a society that muffles every attempt to express individuality, gyaru phenomenon is a way to counter-attack this
I don't think that's the case.
I mean, you see shit as weird (or weirder) in Murrica.

At least Japanese people kinda grow out of that stuff at some point in their lives.

Not really, but Tanya and Viktoriya (the potato) are pretty close. The BD extra shorts have a gag that is pretty gay though; Viktoriya starts taking off her top in front of Tanya because she's getting too fat/her tits are too big for her uniform. Tanya starts freaking out about her showing the goods and Viktoriya says "I don't mind if it's you, Major." There's fanart of that scene, but I can't be fucked to search for it.

Because the Flip delinquents are trying to look like Yankii/Gyaru chicks?

Because we are.

Okonogi is her mother's name.

We are talking of a private school, think about some very uptight private school in Europe or America. And it's a cliche the author exaggerates. It's a fictional story, so of course, Japanese society is much more nuanced.

As always, anime gyarus are much much better than RL counterparts.

Not really.
theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/27/japanese-student-sues-over-schools-order-to-dye-hair-black

Well, now I can't help but wonder what sort of impact Matsuri would have if she attend Lilian.

She reminds me of the braided hair friend to MC from Marimite and she fills nearly the exact same roll but without a good gf.
They're also both respective best girls of their series.

Yeah, I wasn't going against the point that Japanese is a collectivist society (sometimes to retarded points, like in your article).

My point is that weird things like gyaru aren't unique to Japan.

The name is Yoshino. Remember that, because it's going to be mentioned a lot in the future threads.

If Mei would have been Sachiko at Lilian, we would have had that.

>2006
WHERE DID TIME GO

There's also the small difference that Citrus is yuri, whereas Marimite was Class S.

It would be hilarious if the character who is Sei-expy is the only one who is strictly heterosexual.

If we learn that the fiance Mei's grandpa chose for her in volume 9 is her cousin, well, we'll definitely see the link.

Yuzu expelled fluid?

>Sei-expy
I don't know what her expy could be.
A fun girl who likes to tease, but who deep down hates herself due to her sexual orientation?

Maybe, but Citrus still has yuri.

How is drills in Marimite vs drills in Citrus?

Both are best girls, but drills in Citrus gets a great gf.

They were cunts at the beginning, and after that mellowed. Real tsundere here.
Yeah i know, Mei won't marry him, she only loves Yuzu. Everything points to the manager being the chosen fiancé by the grandfather, but some trolling from this author could still be here.
Anyway, yuri all the way, of course, Mei won't be with anyone else than her gyaru.

Why are they so fucking ugly?

>falling in love with your rapist

At least it's accurate, I guess

No user, she becomes the rapist

>Class S
explain plz