Fate

How many Reality Marble users are there?

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Marble
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Mac_an_Luin
fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Cu_Chulainn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not very many because it's apparently a forbidden magic. I'm not huge on nasuverse yet but as far as I'm aware only servants and villains use reality marbles.

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Reality_Marble

What happens if two are activated st the same time

strongest one overwrites the weaker one.

There's always 2 active. Gaia projects one onto the planet, a human using one is superimposing their own over Gaia's in a limited area.

users? EMIYA/EMIYA(alter), Iskandar, Medea (interlude only), Medb

maybe some more im forgetting

Ignore this faggot Literally everyfuckingbody

>medea
that's not really a reality marble though since that doll world is created not from medea's inner world.

neither was Emiya Sr's

not all reality marbles are crystallized autism medea's was, but in a different way

>calling anyone you disagree with a faggot
XDDD

Seriously they straight up say that reality marbles are forbidden magic.

Sacchin, Roa (Ciel using his Magic so maybe her too), Nero and Blackmore. Plus Emiya and Iskandar

Retard

but a genuine reality marble is made from a crystallized autism

>Believing the wiki

Being this naive. The Nasuverse is full of shit. Everyone and their grandmas can pull out reality marbles up their asses.

Also see

Eh, you'd get this Giant roman stage filled with unlimited swords

Shirou
Nigga Shirou
DUDE
Babbage
Ozzy
Book
Jewman from Apoc
Jannu Shitter
Angry Japman
Nobushitter
Osakabe
Some greek shitter

A Reality Marble is costly to maintain because Gaia is trying to destroy it from the moment it is manifested. Could you use one practically free of charge in outer space?

Foxtail implies using Aestus over UBW would create the coliseum inside it

That's because Aestus is not a Reality Marble

Who is the strongest lancer servant?
Where does Diarmuid rank vs Cu or Fionn?

George is the strongest.
Diarmuid has weaker NPs than Cu but is a better fighter overall. however Cu has one of the best NPs for small scale Grail War.

Fionn has strongest NP overall.

Non jobbing Cu can take them all out by using Gae Bolg and running around them waiting for it takes effect, however thats not his style so he will probably lose to all of them instead.

George is a Rider though. He seems to have been based on the legend he hurts the dragon with a spear, but kills with a sword

Most Servants with reality marbles didn’t have one in life. The reality marble was the result of the crystallization of their legend.

>forgetting about caveman lancer

>Mammoth slaying thrust

No i did not.

>is a better fighter overall
err no

What's Fionn's NP?

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Mac_an_Luin
>A spear which, in addition to having an auto-attack function, can nullify mental disruptions that can work on the Servant. Upon activation, it shoots a stream of water, an element that his ancestor Nuada controls, towards the enemies

Diarmuid is Str B, Endu C, Agility A+ and his NPs constantly work in combat.

Dont be like this, Cufag.

>cu has a shitty master
>deermud has a quintessential magus prodigy master
of course user, of course

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Cu_Chulainn

>FGOshit
i'm disappointed with you user.

Q: Cu Chulainn and Diarmuid are both Lancers, but who will win in an honourble battle? In their first engagement with Saber, Cu Chulainn was being pressed hard, but Diarmuid was able to pressure Saber. So... Diarmuid is stronger

A: Diarmuid received more backup from his Master (magical energy supply), thus in terms of pure firepower, Diarmuid was stronger. In Japan, both of them received 0 geographical boost (from the cultural sphere), but if the stage was in Ireland --- Cu Chulainn would have an edge.

>I am dissapointed in you

You are the cuck who tried to dispute VN with your master nonsense though only to be shown wrong.

Diarmuid has better Agi so he is a better fighter in 1v1. thats a fact.

>master nonsense
t. secondary who got assblasted because he got BTFO by FACT
cu's stats was nerfed because he has a shitty master whereas deermud's master is a magus prodigy so he has better stats.
but even with shitty master cu would stomp deermud if they fight in ireland, therefore Cu's far better fighter than deermud.

Doesnt seem that strong compared to Gae Bolg, no? Or am i totally mistaken?

>any stat other than luck mattering

>cu's stats was nerfed
>VN and FGO have identical stats

Whatever makes you sleep at night with your Cu bodypillow mate.

jesus you're really a secondary huh?
go suck deermud's cock if you love him so much, if you're baiting then you succeed.
i'm sure you don't even read the VN yourself secondary kun.
either way it's a fact that cus is overall a better than deermud.

anyway this cu's stats with other master in extra
STR:B
END:A
MAN:C
LCK:E/D
AGI:A
NP:B

try to actually read the VN not just read the wiki

Something that is worth mentioning is that Finn is tied with Cu as being the most famous/important Irish mythological hero both within Ireland and without. Fate kind of shits on Finn because he's characterized as being a douchebag (granted, all of the Irish heroes are pretty shitty people...), but he should be just behind the likes of King Arthur or Hercules in terms of overall ability as a Servant. Diarmuid is a literally who by comparison to both Cu and Finn, and I say this as someone who likes Diarmuid.

> it's a plot point how Chaldea's Servants are nerfed
> "BUT MUH SERVANTS"

not to mention. Servant stats have never been relevant.
Gil had A and B at everything, yet got rekt by Shirou. Cursed Arm Hassan has relatively high stats at every parameters, even higher than EMIYA yet he's the designated fodder Servant of the VN.

>this cu's stats with other master in extra

Are you gonna back that up with a screenshot or just gonna randomly throw letters around, mr wannabe non secondary-kun?

i don't have the game now, wiki is i could manage

>Cursed Arm Hassan has relatively high stats at every parameters, even higher than EMIYA yet he's the designated fodder Servant of the VN.

Did you actually read the VN? Putting aside Kojirou, who's just a wraith that's been jury-rigged into an Assassin container, the weakest Servant of the Fifth War is unquestionably Rider with Shinji as her Master, with the second weakest being Medea. Cursed Arm, who takes out Cu and actually wins against Saber in a straight fight, is solidly mid-tier.

Fate/Extra - Lancer Matrix [T]

Class: Lancer
Master: Rin Tousaka
True Name: Cu Chulainn
Noble Phantasm: Gae Bolg: Spear of Barbaric Impalement
Keyword: Wielder of Runes, Child of Light
Strength: B, Defense: A, Agility: A, Magic: C, Luck: D
Anti-Magic: C, Marshal: A→C, Divinity: B

Where did they asspull that endurance from? But i guess i ll accept it.

He has A-rank Endurance under Extra Rin in exchange for his rank in Battle Continuation being lowered.

> who takes out Cu
would've gotten rekt if CC wasn't ordered to hold back.
only manges to cheap-shot him, because he has support from The Shadow
> wins against Saber
you mean
> fails at killing her, even when she's being digested by the Shadow and even gets his arm cut off
> Putting aside Kojirou
now this is just top kek category.

Hard to say. I only know three of them.

>gets owned by Kotomine
>mid-tier

Holy shit, I thought the only advantage Rin gave as a master mana. Even luck is better, which is the only thing Shirou was better as a master at than Kerry.