Is it AOTS?

Is it AOTS?

No.

No, this is

i liked it
fuck you guys

no

Yes. I gave it a 10/10.

Holy shit, the graphics are appaling. Did they draw that shit in MS Paint? Honestly, they must have spent 50 bucks on the art.

They called studio DEEN

>graphics
Go back.

It's fun, but this show thought it was way deeper than it actually was.

Or you’re just a brainlet

AOTY you mean.
Dare i say, GAOAT?

He's not wrong. It was just a brainless entertainment, nothing deep about it. Anyone pretending otherwise is a pretentious faggot.

Of course not.

It's my AOTS for sure.

This wins second place.

I like i, you're not some special snowflake

>It's my AOTS for sure.
shit taste, mate

Come on, even a kid would notice that they wanted to make low effort anime with huge profit. Even garbage like Naruto or recent 18if had better graphics. This is just blatant jewery

here's your (you)

You’re just another brainlet.

Fuck off shill, I have dignity and don't watch half assed animes which creators openly mock their viewers by deliberately serving them shit and expecting them to eat it.

>animes
Kys

>I got told off like a bitch I am and the only thing I can muster is kyyyys
The state of Sup Forums

I want to have a threesome with Jun and Lan and then have them merge back into Satan and let him fuck me in the ass.

>pretentious brainlet calls others brainlet
i bet you thought this anime was really deep

To fans of Devilman prior to Crybaby, how does it feel to see the series explode in popularity like this? Genuinely curious

It's western shit for Sup Forumsermin./

Like most series the new fanbase is awful and I don't want to be associate with them. Not as bad as being a JoJo fan before the anime though.

Surprised Crybaby became this popular, I thought it would go under the radar. Made me realize there's even more newfags and crossboarders on Sup Forums than I thought.

I'm just baffled that people call it pretentious when the story has super simple elements and Yuasa's is also simple and straightforward with the messages in all his works.

does anyone know what the name mayuta means? i really enjoyed devilman crybaby. the rap wasn’t super shit and the animation was similar to the tatami galaxy. 10/10 watching again.

>I'm just baffled that people call it pretentious when the story has super simple elements and Yuasa's is also simple and straightforward with the messages in all his works.
tell that to all pretentious faggot who claim this show is "deep"

you sound so autistic

I'm glad.

I liked it too, and it's not AOTS material

I'm fine so long as people who like Crybaby actually check out the original manga afterwards. Anyway Devilman wasn't really ever not popular it's just finally gaining traction in English speaking countries decades after everyone else already got in on it.

The art-style was legit disgusting. The people who drew the background characters and backgrounds should get fired

easily

>animes

Deeper than your asshole, that’s for sure

Or maybe you’re just a brainlet who couldn’t get all the subliminal messages.

>le deep meme
Who the fuck said anything about being deep?

>all the subliminal messages.
>Devilman
spoken like a true pretentious brainlet

You're thinking of the term symbolism and if you think Devilman is some deep masterpiece you're a fucking retard.

>still not getting it
Sorry but you are dumb, and a brainlet. Pedro.

Spicposting won't work on Sup Forums and they only worked in Getter threads anyway.

is the season over?

I know you're joking but I wouldn't be surprised if we get an announcement for a Devilman Lady adaptation later this year or next. I swear Yuasa wanted to adapt that but had to adapt the original Devilman first because Crybaby takes a ton of stuff from Lady.

I hope they read the manga too.

They won't.

While I loved 18if, it really only had like 2 or 3 standout episodes.
Everything else was flash animation tier, even if the story was enjoyable.

>le Devilmeme
nah

literally every other show only had like 2 episodes so far.

as an /m/ person that have been a long timer fan now,i hated it now sorry to said

>outing yourself online that you have no idea how 2d animation works
Bruh...

he's right, though

No, Franxx is.
Still decent though, 3/5

I can finally talk about it, it's almost like finding out that the person you like has all the same kinks.