NO GAME NO LIFE

NO GAME NO LIFE
what the absolute fucking bullshit
This was one of the best anime series I've seen in awhile. And it's not getting a second season because the author was caught tracing some asshole nobody's anime picture for a cover? Honestly? Who the fuck cares?
Season 2 NOW. This was so good.

Nobody actually cares about that. It even got a movie.
The lack of S2 is just Kadokawa being Kadokawa.

>It even got a movie
apparently it's a prequel ;[

Are you are you really expecting a season 2 from MadHouse?

What cover did he traced

But it is getting a 2nd season soon.

That's.. an interesting cameo. Same publisher I'm guessing?

Also that looks like a "2" in the logo, here's hoping.

I actually really enjoyed the movie and want to see if there will be a second wind of interest when the BR releases next month.

And it is awesome

>clearly a Z
>literally subtitled γ‚Όγƒƒγƒˆ
user, are you okay?

Watched 3 episodes and dropped it. What was good about it?

It was fun. His voice makes a lot of the scenes.

It's not great by any means but I thought it was a solid 6.5/10. I don't understand all the praise about this show either.

it's because of the loli

But it is getting a S2.

They are referencing it in every episode of Antarctica girls. If they just wanted a cameo thing they would not have put a poster in the second episode 2. Its coming...the first episode poster says something about winter..so maybe thats when they start working on it

I just want more steph bullying

We have the superior LN and it's being translated. Read them. Do it for Shiro, at least.

I tried looking for them, eventually got a link to a Reddit discord, I am not going there just to read those things.

>This was one of the best anime series I've seen in awhile
get better taste faggot

It tracing accusation were valid it wouldn't get a movie

*If

Everything except the main plot and the main characters, fuck that shit.
What is good about it is that it looks really, really good and it sounds really nice.

>This was one of the best anime series I've seen in awhile.
Good Lord....

you didn't try really hard. what about nyaa ?

Meh, I actually found the LN really poor in comparison to a lot of authors.
The writing is kinda dull and worse of all, even if the fight and action scene are god tier in the anime, in the book, they're not that well written.
Also I really think that the author has a tendency to rush for an ending. You can go for 100 pages of developement and then, it's all resolved in 3-4 pages with an out of nowhere solution.
But I still follow it because I like the world-building in it.

IMANITY!!

Prequel on the story, but sequel on the LNs. Show covered up to Vol 3, and movie was Vol 6

>sister is NBR
It's trash.

>...
>;[
Fuck off

are there any decent rips of the movie out yet? there wasn't anything last time I looked

that said, the movie covers by far the most interesting volume(s) of the LNs so far, so I'm quite looking forward to it

nevermind, BD doesn't come out until the end of Feb so there's nothing but camrip shit available now

>we'll never have another tic tac toe thread
why live

>Z
>Zetto

I thought Japan spoke American Engrish, not Canadian Engrish?

The author traced?

NGNL is just a poor man's Kaiji.

The artist.

It's funny how much his deluded faggot fans go to defend blatant shit like that.

I've seen people defend Show after he did the same thing. Fans are weird.