Post the moment when a story should have ended, but just kept going instead

Post the moment when a story should have ended, but just kept going instead.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice

/thread

I miss him bros

this honestly

10/10

I can't believe Ichigo used to make expressions beyond vaguely brooding asspain

wow, a thread killed by a samefag. good job.

Gantz should've ended fairly shortly after the Nurarihyon arc honestly. it just went fucking downhill from there.

Unfair

TELL ME MY HERO WHERE ARE YOU GOING

Kubo became an edgemaster, what can I say

This honestly
What the fuck went wrong after this point

>10 ips
>samefag
U wot

Before she grew up.

This but unironically.

i didn't mean it ironically ;_;

>cucked by bestboi
lmao

>literal shit tier villain

>implying stalin isn't elder god tier
spotted the Sup Forumsfag americano

got back to tumbler leftypol

>zero charisma
>literal autist
>murdered people for lulz
>didnt feed his citizens
>mass starvation was so bad people turned to cannibalism
>made a deal with capitalist democrats to destroy collectivist anti-capitalist ally

How isnt he just literally Caligula 2.0 pls explain

I was going to say yamada stopping at 7 witches but damn

so hitler is shit tier according to your list then

Glad to see nazifags still get mad at their father.

hitlerfags always used the echo chamber to a fault and literally can't see the irony when they call another guy a murderer

>doing everything for his people
>lust for power

> this is not how I wanted to win
> crawling inside
> muh empathy for the enemy

Every arc ending in "Good Ending"

pls include me in the reddit screenshot. here, I even post an anime themed meme image

>literaly killed his own citizens because of their beliefs
>killed his comrades because they were gay but let Goering live

Are those backgrounds, in my laundry detergent mango? How I am I supposed to see the heart like this?

At least he didn't doctor pictures to erase people from existence

Must be because he was a junkie degenerate. Would have loved the idea considering his trigger finger.

Killing millions was bad enough but the ways he did it was way too retarded for words. If you don't even have a reason for your bullshit ideals, you're making shit tier one of the best on the list.

They both had reasons and you know it.

What were they when inhumanity was redefined because these faggots?

Terrible taste

is gohan wearing one of those armbands germans used to wear in that war they had?

>Hitler
>villain
pick one and only one

You are just retard user.

>>killed his comrades because they were gay but let Goering live
That was more of a excuse to get more control over the SA than anything

Without a fucking doubt. It should've ended here, MC dead, the girl having just come back to her senses, maybe follow up from here with grieving and showing side characters reactions, some stuff like that. Just get a really good, emotional, tragic ending. You get a lot of bittersweet endings, or everyone dies fuck you endings, but its so rare you get a tragic ending, and this series would have been perfect for one and almost had it so close within its grasp.

The amnesia stuff preceeding it was painful to read, such a fuckin' melodrama bit and really could've done with just skipping that and achieving the same point in the story pic related occured at by just having the stuff done to her head cause her urges to slowly exacerbate. would've made for much better emotional moments instead of bullshit 'i used to love the mc but amnesia made he think he is a baka hentai!!1!' "comedy" moments.

I am very opinionated and passionate about this dumb manga goddamit it was almost perfect.

>killed his comrades because PROFIT
literally JEW tier

Hitler was a villain, but the kind of villain you can't help but kinda like.

Like, Freddy Kruger was a bastard but he was cool too.

Right where where Madoka is coming down to finally take Homura into heaven is where it should have ended

not at all

Right here where*

Last chapter ruined everything.

There wasn't a bad side in the war though.
And I don't mean that ironically or for the edge.

The US and Germany both performed relatively the same actions in concern to its "suspect" population. US shipped Japanese to internment camps, Germany sent its suspect population to internment camps.

Only reason that Germany's interment camps were considered evil was because supply lines being bombed meant that there wasn't enough food and thus people starved.

I don't care to argue on Sup Forums of all the places, but I'll leave you this very normie friendly wikipedia article of all the things:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement
"The Haavara Agreement (Hebrew: הסכם העברה Translit.: heskem haavara Translated: "transfer agreement") was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933. The agreement was finalized after three months of talks by the Zionist Federation of Germany, the Anglo-Palestine Bank (under the directive of the Jewish Agency) and the economic authorities of Nazi Germany. It was a major factor in making possible the migration of approximately 60,000 German Jews to Palestine in 1933–1939.[1]"
If they were just genociding them left and right, it'd be a hell of a lot easier to simply slaugher them then go through the effort of relocating them.

Sup Forumstards fuck off.

Nazi Germany was clearly trying to genocide the Jews though. There's tons of verified historical documents that the destruction of Jewish businesses, communities, and its people. They were medically experimented on, put in gas chambers, shot and then thrown in mass graves.

While the U.S. did to the Japanese was horrible, it was never the intention to exterminate the Japanese people while they were in these camps.

Tl;DR: Fuck off

>post second student council

This was probably because of the 1918 German revolution you were never taught about in school.

Right before this page.

This. Timeskip hits lolis the hardest.

I guess you liked the shitfest the came after

Naruto up until the end of the chuuni selection was good. Deal with it.

Ichigo becomes human
His friends support him, and he can finally live a normal life without danger now that Aizen and the hollows are gone.

That's because he's talking to Rukia desu.

Yes.

>Literally told Eren what he had become
>He can't take the diss, so he rages like the massive retard that he is.
Grisha should just have shot himself in front of Kruger.

Probably a lot sooner, but here at latest.

Man, this manga was so frustrating.

If only Gon would have stayed dead, HxH would have go into the history as a masterpiece, but now is just a meme worse than Fairy Tail, it's sad.

This x 9001.

Mostly in retrospect, though.

I would honestly rather HxH end in the next arc or so. I'm already going to have trouble remembering it for being a good manga/anime and instead think about how frustrating the wait has been.

everything after was horseshit

It’s a mourning thing, they’re wearing them for Goku’s funeral.

Absolutely shit taste
Medaka Box was at it's best when Kumagawa was the main antagonist, but it still remained entertaining and had lots of great moments all the way to the end.

Ennies Lobby
Chimera Ant
Namek

This so fucking much.
Although the fight against the dancer wasn't bad either. The last arc and the china one were bs though.

The fillers killed it. It made me hate everything about the series.

Sugarawa arc > Prison arc >>> China arc > Power gap > Final arc > Dancer arc
Final > Dancer for the qt3.13 gf and the healing of his whore sis.

I wish they had expanded upon the Monkey King arc. I would have loved to see how he evolved as a fighter/person. But that rollback hit hard and killed the series from becoming something great.

This would have been the perfect ending episode for City Hunter

At least Kumagawa was able to carry the series until it ended

Yes.

Holyland, past the second fight with Shougo had so many ups and downs, and the final arc was so shit. How can a writer be so fucking lazy.
>Let me add drugs, rape and NTR.
>Guns? Nope, these definitely don't belong in there.
Also, looking back at it, I start to see similarities with Koroshiya 1. Holyland seems much worse than I remember it being.

>Ennies Lobby
>Stopping after the worst arc
Why

Pure Kazumi. She didn't deserve Okamoto as her author.

That's precisely the point where I dropped it. All that pissing stuff and then worst girl getting to kiss the MC.
It made me even avoid the anime.

If you think that's the peak, then what comes after it might be more my thing. Thanks for the tip.

did he actually end that manga on a cliffhanger?

Now now. Zenkichi was pretty cool from time to time.

Everybody seems to think that the little girl was Kazumi's daughter. Don't overthink it man. It was axed, and we are talking about Okamoto.

Well the guy had already declared war. Eren (and everyone else) assumed he was the warhammer titan, so he was trying to remove an enemy asset

He ended it properly but it should've happened sooner, before it turned into a nonsensical garbage.

Should have ended after the death of Light's father.