Fate/extra

>AOTS hasn't even aired yet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=neRNOvKT5is
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope no one will try to use designs from it for doujinshi because it's unfappable

umu!

Please don't fuck it up.
Please.

It's shaft, they WILL fuck it up somehow

Who is this bitch and where is Arturia.

Gil litterally only acknowledges saber's existence in one single route.
And in that route she's just a piece of ass that tells him no so now he wants to break her.
That's it.

While what you are saying is true, its only half true. He was lusting for Saber since 4th War and Fate route is the only one where he was to actually able spend time around Saber to declare his proposal to share pleasure with her equally.

You can screencap this in advance.
Shaft will beat the crap out of KyoAni for the third time with an unfinished anime. Fate/Extra will sell like water and leech VEG sales until only hardcore KyoAni fans buys their overpriced discs.

If it will be good or not is another story though.

The story of Extra is pretty straightforward and actually pretty decent so I doubt they'll mess it up.

Will we see Karna and Attila

Seriously is this show still even worth it. Watch the first 2 fate/night and fate/zero. Saw a bit of fate/prism/ilya and stopped cause I don't want to watch a show centered around a loli

Also Kirei Kotomine did nothing wrong

They already fucked up when they picked the male MC.

>Fateshit with male MC
>AOTS

>Fateshit
>AOTS

>cause I don't want to watch a show centered around a loli

Fatefags everyone.

This.
Should've been FemHakuno.

>Male Hakuno
Dead on arrival

It'll be an anime original route of Fate/Extra written by Nasu.

>still no redman
They fucked up.

/u/fags already mad

>Fate/anything
>AOTS

Kyoanifags sweating already AHAHAHAHAHA

Yurifucks BTFO

You're right, it'll be AotY.

Should have been FemRedman

It's probably well budgeted by FGO bucks

shit art

Back to /u/ you go.

It's not even because of "muh yuri" boogeyman, Hakunon gets better dialogue with the servants and some parts of the story make more sense with her being a girl. Archer + Hakunon has amazing interactions, like how she can ask him if Tohsaka was his girlfriend when he was alive, to which he replies by falling off his chair. Of course you faggots will just brush it off as "LOL YURI BTFO" and commemorate having a worse experience becuase an arbitrary group on the internet may or may not suffer from it.

Kyoani already won the best saberface of the season award

seething

Fate/Stay Mad

They already know their fate. Extra will outsell their shitty show, and KyoAni will get cucked by Shaft once again.

If this way /u/ it would have died out of the gate and no amount of paid for poll wins will be able to manipulate the stupid masses into thinking it's good.
They already overplayed their hand by making that tranny the best girl in that one poll.

You only want it because of yuri. And yuri as well as fujo for a series like this is poison.

>fatefags in charge of using the catalog

Are you able to read? I just described how i wish it were Hakunon and Archer. How does in any way translate into me only wanting it because of yuri?

Great taste

Should have been Redman and Male Hakuno desu but i guess we've had enough of him.

Is that the only example you've got cause if so the anime could easily just do that scene with the Male Hakuno and flesh out/add more conversation between them

>seething tamamokek

She isnt in the anime, no one will post in your off topic thread.

>no Mikon
It's automatically shit

Just watch this scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=neRNOvKT5is
It wouldn't work with a male asking the questions because Archer just wouldn't get flustered in the same way. She knows how to deal with him so well, which is why it works. Archer wouldn't get teased so hard if it was a man he was dealing with.

Then they could just turn it into a scene on their opinions on which type of body is better.

Right, but then it wouldn't be the same scene. The whole point is being this scene. And not just this scene, every interaction between them, it's just that this scene specifically works to demonstrate how the relationship between hakunon and archer is. Then again both of us are arguing moot points since they didn't pick female hakuno and they would never pick Archer over Nero.

>>cause I don't want to watch a show centered around a loli
>Fatefags everyone.
Huh? I'm gay cause I don't want to watch children?

Only acceptable groupings:
>Male MC/Saber
>Male MC/Caster
>Fem MC?Archer

>Zerofags* Everyone

I was surprised that the PV was actually animated

AOTS

If you think a Shaft Fate has any chance against Devilman or CCS, you really are just baiting.
The game is decent 6/10 at the best of times, and the character design already looks sloppy from the PVs.
It won't be as bad as Apocrypha, and best case scenario we'll get to see Aoko and Touko, as well as other Tsukihime stuff straight from Nasu's script. But don't expect greatness.

Nero is one of the biggest wastes of a character in the Fate series

I blame Sakurai.

I wish you will be more humble in order not to make the fate fanbase looks bad.

Between yurifags and self insertfags the latter are more cancerous so I agree with you, it should have been FeMC.

>fate selling more than kyoani
Wow, what a hot take you have there.

>>AOTS hasn't even aired yet
Overlord aired tho

Yuri is always the most cancerous thing possible though. It ruins thousands of threads, no anime is safe.

>no anime is safe

Serious question of a new F/Extrafag
In this anime there will be any possibility to see Archer, Tamamo and Gil?

Spotted the rectally ravaged /u/fag.

I've read FSN and watched Zero. Didn't enjoy Apocrypha one bit.

Will I even know what's going on? Padoru is too cute for me to pass this up.

she looks kinda cute in that show but she looks fucking ugly in the rest of the pv

Fuck off, stupid generalfag.

you new around here or something?

There are only two types of people on this board: pedophiles and faggots.

If you're not a pedo, you must be gay.

Extra is its own thing so they will probably have to explain everything from the beginning, you'll be fine.

>Some extras didnt watch Jojo yet

>Once again
That rarely happens on shows that aren't Bake or Madoka

>Tamamo
Sakura Tenge confirmed the presence of Chiwa Saito, so Tamamo will be in
>Archer
He will most likely be Hakunon Servant
>Gil
He is related to CCC, not Extra

>Tamamo will be in
In before she does the episode previews

>self insertfags
>more cancerous
says the faggots that keeps going in het show threads and yell it's better if it was yuri!!!

Wait, were you trying to say that Jojo couldn't have yuri? Which is also factually wrong, you clearly haven't seen Stone Ocean threads yet.

That seems like a role that'd fit her perfectly

>Stone Ocean
>Anime

We'll be dead before it arrives user-kun.

You clearly haven't been in the Citrus threads. And here I thought yurifags were the problem. Self-insertfags make yurifags look like saints in comparison.

So I watched Zero and then read the novel, how come everyone says that everything turns to shit for the last couple of episodes, and that loads of shit was changed? Seems to me it's a fairly faithful adaptation.

Is shaft, they made Haremonogatari into something watchable, they can make anything into gold.
>Being this much of a beta faggot he canĀ“t self-insert into a male self-insert

Citrus threads have only the Lesbiansarehawt crowd and the mad retarded tumblr crowd.

I cannot wait for Nero head tilting and the mandatory thrice suicide scene.

>another fateshit anime
>Shaft
Into the trash it goes.

>/u/fags still seething

I love how /u/tags think they can call anyone cancer.

The fact they will be mad till they die makes me happy,

Hakuno=Hakunon. A couple lines of dialogue don't mean anything, yuritards

>SHAFT
>making things watchable

>tfw Whore of Babylon getting BTFO by best saber

They didn't directly change much aside from the Berserker fight but they cut out a lot of explanation for what happened at the end which only mystified the people who started with Zero.

Considering there's two "routes" being made how unlikely is it that we get mc+nero here and femc+garcher with a CCC hook later?

Would be 10/10 right there

But /u/fags are the faggots.

Still better than being a comic relief in the show.

Extra is completely separate, it's as close to FSN as it is to Tsukihime is

KILL
YOUR
SELF