Why is Asuka dating Mari?

Why is Asuka dating Mari?

Because she realised what a limp-wristed faggot Shinji was.

I can't believe Mari won the Asukabowl.

Doesn't Mari 'date' everyone?

Asuka is a bitter, bitter middle-aged woman. Honestly I think Mari could do better but there's not many other options for her aboard the battleship Misato. At least Asuka doesn't get oldered.

they are just fuck buddies

Mari got the best body, so it's only natural.

Looks like reip

but apparently Mari swings both ways
>slut

Why not?

Unexpectedly based Gainax.

she likes her smell

I assume Asuka has a balanced diet than.

No she eats exclusively beef, beans, and asparagus.

That's a gassy diet

Because she wants a surrogate mother

I think user has a nasty fetish

I got a girlfriend, she got a girlfriend
We gotta girlfriend and she gotta go

Why isn't Asuka dating me?

Why would anyone date you?

>implying

Japan hates A/S, so its only natural that Mari deserves Asuka.

Girls do it better.

In the Manga she was literally in love with Yui (and it's implied in Eva Rebuild 3.33 the same thing)

this

Because Shinji is the average nip beta male teenager, thus can't breed properly.

Kaworu is fucking Shinji whenever his head isn't cut off so there's not much room left but to go dyke

What's gonna happen in the next movie?

Anno is just sitting around for half an hour without moving and then shows you the middle finger.

Any bigger resolutions for these?
What exactly are they from?

Nonsense

Ok, what about the other 40 minutes?

Some songs about how pathetic neets and weebs are.

Sung by Anno,while Kaworu plays the piano, Shinji the violin

Pretty sure they end up kissing like two panels later in that same comic.

Retard, Asuka punches her in the stomach after the kiss which Mari had forced upon her.

RETURN

OF

SORYU

3.0+1.0

PREPARE YOURSELF

hugging =/= dating
Are you a virgin?

>12/10 from the New York Times, pure unaltered kno, the greatest movie of our time, brutal and honest

>International grossing more than any Cameron movie
>Anime and weeb culture is fucking dead
>Disney executives rushing to Japan to try and buy the Evangelion franchise and get Anno to join them.

Nigga do you really expect people to read all that shit?

Just read the tl;dr at the top left then. In short, the original Asuka from the series is in Shinji's SDAT living out another timeline, and will reunite with Shinji somehow in 3.0+1.0

There is no AU timeline of Soryuu, she just has amnesia like everyone else. Infact, she had dejavu in the beginning of 3.33 of that time Shinji saved her in the Volcano.

Also those lyrics wouldn't make sense for Asuka to say.

Post the original. I'm too lazy to find the whole thing.

Mari and Asuka are a canon couple considering and they share a bed together.

>Infact, she had dejavu in the beginning of 3.33 of that time Shinji saved her in the Volcano.
Hey retardus maximus, that is my theory as well. As in, I posted that in these threads a few months ago and you are now regurgitating it brainlessly.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

>People who fight together in a military unit sleep near each other
Hold the presses
My laziness exceeds yours.

Wow the fuck is wrong with young people

>being mad that your two theories contradict each other

Of course, have you ever seen her doujins by Dokurosan?

Yeah what the fuck is wrong with them, either they're too fucking autistic or hate Shikigami that much. This is coming from a Soryufag.

Ready for a repeat, Kaworugays?
Even your boy knows it's coming.

Kys please

>using Kaworu's quote on intrumentality for your shipping shit
Sohryuu no longer exists, Asukafag.

review

I wish, user. I wish.

I rewatched some of 3.0 last night and here are some thoughts in no particular order.

1) The reason Kaworu puts on the DSS Choker rather than throw it away is because he does not want an "awakening", which is what the choker being put on Shinji was there to prevent in the first place. WILLE doesn't want an "awakening" either. SEELE/NERV wants one secretly, but they tell Kaworu otherwise. They switch the spears to trick him.

Kaworu tells Shinji: "We can even repair this world using those two spears." He means the Spear of Cassius and the Spear of Longinus. This is kind of like an Adam and Eve allegory, isn't it? Two people of different kinds giving birth to a new world.

Except that in the end, Gendo tricked him by switching a spear so they were both Spears of Longinus. Homosexual spears, huh? Can't birth a new world with those.
Image related?...

2) In the time gap between 2.0 and 3.0, it's possible that some 'repeat events' may have happened. As if there was a partial reset during near-third impact, which caused the Dead Sea Scrolls to require a repeat of all their prophesied events.
There is a shot in 3.0 of a drill-type angel that resembles Leliel fossilized above Central Dogma.

Mark.06, Kaworu's Eva, is shown fused with Lilith. Lilith was moved as well, it's reaching for something. That means Rei's soul got into Lilith somehow after Shinji saved her.

Clearly a big battle happened involving absolutely everyone. The entire planet Earth has become a core. The white moon is a bloodstained sort-of core. The black moon... does not look as we remember it from EoE. It's carved up with gear shapes and stuff. NERV HQ is absolutely cratered, and filled with blood.

The 'failures of infinity', the red EVAs frozen all over the world, Kaworu's wording all-but states that they were originally humans. "Humanity has to be sacrificed so that new organisms blessed with the fruit of life can be born." --

So much happened in this time gap and I see no way to figure it all out

2) Mark.06 is also stated to have been 'automated'. Kaworu says that. There is an angel inside Mark.06 at the end of 3.0, clearly a leftover from the time gap.
During the fight with the Mark.06 angel, the entire body turns into a core. While Asuka is fighting Rei's EVA unit, the entire thing turns into a core and Asuka remarks "This just reeks of SEELE!"
So, this tells us that Asuka fought the Mark.06 angel in the time gap, probably. And that SEELE is responsible for that angel somehow.

3) When Asuka is speaking to Shinji at the end of 3.0, some peculiar wording is used. "You didn't come and help me. As usual, you only thought of yourself."
Is she speaking about what happened in the time gap?

4) When Fuyutsuki is explaining Yui's contact experiment and clonings to Shinji, he passingly remarks to Shinji: "Your memories have been erased."

Artificially...? By the circumstances of the Impact?
Remember that in the opening sequence of 3.0, Shinji asks Sakura where Rei is. "His memories seem to be intact," she says into the radio. Then the strangest thing: Sakura shows Shinji a photo of himself and asks, "Do you recognize this person?" Shinji replies that it's him, and Sakura says: "He's able to recognize himself."
Is she testing for a dissolved "ego border"/loss of self? More impact-related diagnosis.

Based Asuka is stealth choking Mari.

She should use her mouth to stop Mari from mouthbreathing.

That one doujin of her and Asuka...DAMN

Because the alternative is to date pedos or be one herself.

She should use her handgun to shoot out her tongue first.

It's ultra-mega-super-defcon bizarre what is happening with Rei in Rebuild.

"Quantum Rei" shows up to her various Rei clones in Rebuild. At the very beginning of 1.0, Rei sees another Rei and she isn't sure who it is.
In 3.0, Rei Q sees Quantum Rei.

When Shinji's EVA 01 goes berserk during the first fight of 1.0, "Distorted Rei" (the same Rei animation from the EVA 00 berserks in NGE) shows up in his dreams, clearly meaning he saw her during 01's berserk. That would seem to mean Rei is inside EVA 01.

And yet, in 3.0, Fuyutsuki directly states that Yui is the control system of Unit 01.
And in that same speech, Fuyutsuki tells us that Yui's name is Yui Ayanami.
YUI FUCKING AYANAMI. It used to be Yui Ikari. Now it's Yui Ayanami.
Please tell me there is no timeline shit going on after you've read this.

Because international law now dictates that attractive women must be lesbian or asexual. We can't have hetero couples anymore unless they feature women with short hair, nerdy attires, or plain faces. If you want femininity, you have to date a boy in a dress.

Shikinami is all over Shinji's dick, don't know what you're talking about.