VRAINS

I want them to have their own show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sErrdUYXCmE
ygorganization.com/darkskyparadise/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder if that could happen. I mean, not even Yu-Gi-Oh! DM was really that good. Only the manga is worth it

How will Aoi recover from such a crushing defeat? Akira will never let her go to Link VRAINS after this. At the very least i hope this duel killed Aoi's overconfidence and cockyness for good

10/10

Lol her face was damaged so bad she only have the under half left?

Yep. She is overconfident and cocky 24/7. if males were like overconfident and cocky, it would be okay but she‘s female. Females are not allowed to be like this(except Ghost girl)

tumblr/10

Lewd

>xD
user, I...

Vanguard started taking cues from YGO but still has a long way to go

I’ll go to bed

It's that supposed to be a marik-type face?

I hope specter's backstory is more than "I'm so lonely"

>that much model detail in VRAINS
yeah right.

theres tears there so i'm not sure.

is this low rent evil yusei?

tumblr?

Is this a succinct summation of what specter believes?

So what happened to all the CGI stuff? It's like they are avoiding to use it.

Trickstars never had CGI and I don't even know if Specter's cards are ever going to be printed, so I guess they decided against it.

Fuck off Tomoyasu

Even Arc-V wasn't this bad, dead, and early mysoginist. The fact that Arc-V created more hype even in Synchro and unlike VRAINS, the hopes were killed only in "Baby EGAO!", not this early. This should prove everything that letting Yoshida in charge is always a mistake.
Next time, if they really want to use Ono again, bring him only at the beggining and then kick them out, put somebody who writes good stuff in the middle and the finale, and never use Yoshida again
Literally we know what's gonna happen now. People were debating who would win between Sora and Shun, or Yuya and Reiji. Even Sergey vs Yuzu was a million times better and unpredictable than Kidnaped face vs Blue Jobber

What kind of bullying is this?

It can only go up from here though. Also I don't think it's bad, GX first 30 episodes were worse

>GX first 30 episodes were worse

Story wise it was worse, more than half of it was filler

*He blocks your path*

What do you do?

you only need a tazer to stop kaiser.

Punch him

Didn't he start to get a boner form electric torture, or am I remembering wrong?

cgi is mainly for dragons, or something that is too hard to draw and is much cheaper/easier to create cgi for

Guys should I buy Trickstars?

do you like burn damage?

I don't know what that is but it sounds cool

damage to life points by effects instead of battles.

I'd rather their original show just get better, which could actually happen.

Or conversely she could go full Setsuna F. Seiei and be driven to attain maximum understanding and power.

Duel and crush crush him. His Cyber Dragons and Cyberdarks don't begin to match up to my Counter Darklords. Heck, I might even style on him by only only inflicting damage with my cardfu.

Northwemko user, if you're out there, do you have anything for an Extra Deck? These test runs are pretty awkward, but I can shift my focus if you don't have one to accommodate that.

Psst, hey kid. Wanna be a cyber-terrorist?

>hey, what if the higher link was a bigger tree?

Hi!
Yes, but is not complete. Not even the final version, just ideas
>1 Decode Talker
>2 Link Spider
>2 Akashic
>1 Honeybot
>2 Proxy Dragon
>1 Firewall
I don't know if an Xyz and another Link should do
Thank you for the help!

She should change her name to jobber angel

at least post her sweating, shitstirrer.

She saved more people in one duel than playmaker ever has, why did they write it like that?

Give him a Link 5 and make it Yggdrasil-sized, then we'll be cooking.

Thanks, with that in mind I'll play around with a lineup tonight, and I'll at least post an update before I go to bed.
You're welcome! This is actually pretty fun.

Thank you!
I actually want to see your deck too. Hopefully one day this year we should duel if I have my pc. I don't have my deck completed yet and I need a lot of test

Are there even any link-5s at all yet?

I'll post it sometime, then. Once I'm done with your deck, I need to take the new Darklord trap for a spin and see what it can do for me. A duel would be a fun idea but I'll need to rework my deck since I play strictly casual these days, meaning I run on a loose restricted and limited list, a la Pot of Greed at one, Graceful Charity at two, etc.

Only as a prize card. Yusaku will most likely debut the first Link 5, potentially against Revolver in round two. We're four sets into the era, so next set feels about right to introduce another rung on the ladder.

maybe, but there might be more to this mechanic they haven't introduced yet.

someone should throw another one.

Honestly, that was the point of it having filler while giving it a slice-of-life feel. While not being good it felt necessary.

show him what a REAL dark dragon looks like

when was the last time this was good?

I like the non-link monsters in specter's deck more.

so only the normal seed monster?

what?

Its gonna be exactly that and you will like it

>jobber
>still has more onscreen wins than the rest of the cast besides chadmaker

>I want them to have their own show

Arent you watching it already? Individually they get the most focus

That being said. Tag duel when: >youtu.be/sErrdUYXCmE

>The fact that Arc-V created more hype even in Synchro
No, the hotel arc already killed all character interaction and Yuzu getting offed by some random cyborg retard already turned most of the fanbase against the show.
> the hopes were killed only in "Baby EGAO!"
The entire last 30 episodes was collectively shit on by practically every Yugioh community, from Sup Forums to reddit to niconico.

VRAINs is nowhere close to good, but it's still better than the shitfest that was Arc-V

I think what that user means is that it took longer to become bland then shit. Meanwhile vrains is wasting another duel with the same guy with cards we already saw and an outcome we already know. This is beyond shit writing

Aoi should stop trying to be relevant on a man's show and just because Yusaku's onahole

Wow yusaku must be desperate to have one.

That sounds like a miserable existance considering she doesnt even want his dick

Virtual or real

will something like this for cyberse come out when VRAINS ends?

Remember Zefraxa?
This is him now

Spoilers when

Judging purely by the looks of Dark Savers, it we may see a trend established in what these packs contain, two new archetypes and one legacy support. That being said, we have Skyfang Brigade boss on the left, an unknown archetype's boss on the right, and seemingly a new Vampire boss based on his aristocratic garb along with their signature bony claw. I already like where this is going!

ygorganization.com/darkskyparadise/

robotic or cybernetic knight girls?

Perhaps. She does remind me a little of Penny Polendina, albeit not nearly as cute. Something mech-related would be nice, though.

I see what you're getting at, but I think that's a propulsion system on her back.

never

source?

I did a few solid test runs to see how it works, but I've noticed some things.
>Advanced Ritual Art is powerful for curbing loss of resources, but Dark Magician thins the deck of Dark Magicians too fast, making it dead weight.
>Preparation of Rites is great, but probably better for dedicated Ritual decks due to it strictly recurring the spell, as opposed to Pre-Prepation that searches the deck.
>Secret Sanctuary of the Spellcasters offers a lot, but at a single copy and for how easily it is answered, I am uncertain if it is a worthwhile card.
>A single Blue Boy doesn't seem sufficient, while a pair of Secrets is really only good in a good position where you can afford to eat a monster for Knowledge, as opposed to two Blue Boys which could search and be pitched for Knowledge.
>We really need more Link Monsters, namely the imminent Witch's Apprentice Link retrain.
I will run a few more matches against my test decks tomorrow after work just to to gather more information for clear judgment, but those are some things that currently concern me. I will have recommendations tomorrow night after I conduct more tests.

I'm not ruling that out but the blade-like objects we can clearly see, behind and beneath her weapon hand, certainly appear to be swords.

God damn, that blonde in red armor looks cute as fuck. Waifu-tier archetype.

whatever it is, its got nothing on the metallic skirt.

Can we appreciate the blue boy for just a moment?
He's helped me a lot today. He's a good boy.

what monster is this?

How many levels of fushuku will playmaker be on?

How long will his face be stuck like this?

Why do you hate aoi and love specter?

why are you fucking necrobumping?

Is there a TL'd version of this?

No

forever

There's a new thread almost every few days if not a constant ongoing one.

If they could be saved
If they could be saved!!
*board
-
What could be saved?
If I could save Specter.
-
But Misawa's face don't look like it wants to be saved...
*Super recovery
-
Become savable!
Is this what you were aiming for??

...Why is she always looking here...
We're taking shelter from the rain often together in the same spot but... Should I take this opportunityto start a conversation?

Why is specter so ugly this episode.
I hate the anime trope of evil guy going insane and looking ugly during a reveal.
It's like writers don't know viewers can't tell somebody is evil without them cackling, becoming ugly and throwing a fit.

Thanks for the translation user

Don't worry user

You get to see his ugly mug for 3 more episodes

I miss ARC-V.

Thanks!

Thanks! Let's see
>Advanced Ritual Art is powerful for curbing loss of resources, but Dark Magician thins the deck of Dark Magicians too fast, making it dead weight.
Yes, that's why I always try to have at least one copy of Dark Magician in the deck, and the other two in my Hand or GY. If I have to use Illusion Magic then I mostly left one on the deck or I just add only 1 from the deck (since the card say "Up to 2"). Of course, I don't always make Northwemko in all duels so I try to balance it as fast as possible.
>Preparation of Rites is great, but probably better for dedicated Ritual decks due to it strictly recurring the spell, as opposed to Pre-Prepation that searches the deck.
I really don't know, in the few solo tests Preparations was a life saver and even essential card for some combos that locked out my opponent. Yes it's true that bricks, but Dark Magician deck also bricks, and a lot. So I am not really disturbed by that
>Secret Sanctuary of the Spellcasters offers a lot, but at a single copy and for how easily it is answered, I am uncertain if it is a worthwhile card.
Well yes, it is that card that can do a lot, but having more than one copy may break consistency. The ideal thing is having Secret Village of the Spellcaster (that is another hard card to use, a very good one but it doesn't give you any plus, reason why I only use 2 and 1 Terraforming) with Northwemko or DM, if Sanctuary is here too then better, but I consider that as a plus. If you believe there is another way to add another copy (even if it needs to go +40) then tell me.
>A single Blue Boy doesn't seem sufficient, while a pair of Secrets is really only good in a good position where you can afford to eat a monster for Knowledge, as opposed to two Blue Boys which could search and be pitched for Knowledge.
I see your point. I did that because what if I could waste my Normal Summon for Magician Rod. But I see your point, what do you suggest me here?
I finish in next post

>We really need more Link Monsters, namely the imminent Witch's Apprentice Link retrain.
That's right, though the Links I use are mostly a "What if". Consider that I try to not rely on the Extra Deck too much, since this days you can see a lot of ways to counter them. I do have them because you never know if you are gonna need them in certain matches. I mostly use Decode Talker (or the new Link Spellbook) for the two Spiders with DM and then Honeybot. It's a hard combo to do for Northwemko but is not impossible. But again, I try to not rely on the Extra Deck.
Thanks for all your hard work!
Yes, he is.
I sometimes want a /ss/ doujin with him and Junon High Priestess

i've heard from multiple people now that 5d's is supposed to be the best ygo series after DM, but never bothered with the card games on motorcycles. am i really supposed to take this shit serious

>Specter beats her so badly with her own monsters that she pisses herself
kek

it's got the best story and a more mature cast.
It deals with society, status, and has a massive time travel element.

>"almost firewall" link arrows
>link monster that can only activate effect/unaffected by card effects if nothing is linked to it
who the fuck thought this was a good idea

Konami.