I understood that reference!

I understood that reference!

>Japanese Family Guy made a reference about Japanese Game of Thrones

Oh wow imagine my shock.

Pretty sure Family Guy and GoT air at prime time not late night

Imagine being such a tryhard you get mad that a anime based on making references makes references

Oh no! The non-existant "ironic weebs" might like this show, the horror!
Sup Forums is an embarrassment to be honest

>it's not a Kemono friends reference
I think I should watch Made in Abyss. But this season I will not have enough time.

>Nanachi wa kawaii
What kind of fortune is that?

>tfw I can read katakana und understanding what the banner is saying

>wa

>wa

yeah I also started going to /djt/ yesterday

Nice catch

Didn't you get the memo that Sup Forums is now just a counter culture aggregate? You can't like things that are popular anymore. And of you like something that's not popular and it becomes popular, you have to start hating it. Basically, just go to reddit everyday, and whatever they like that day, don't like that thing.

That's not Gintama

where i can read translated both?

> skyrim ref
> bb ref
> no nioh reference
pleb anime

I'm so sorry for you, user.

Exactly. The funniest thing is how many people are complaining about it being a Reddit tier show just for having anime/ video game references meanwhile almost nobody says shit about the legitimate MAL/ Reddit posting like emoji memes.

popteamepic.com

I'm so glad I finally have a reason to post this.

Lol! Nice mame!

Is it not true though? You constantly see people here blaming reddit for all their problems, but if you go on reddit, literally no one says ANYTHING about Sup Forums EVER. Reddit may send some cancerous refugees here, but they aren't the magical boogeyman everyone seems to believe them to be.