Golden Kamuy

Spoiler for the bayonet user: they affixed the bayonenets.

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/people/283/Hiroyuki_Yoshino
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I'm counting on you, Shiraishi!!

Dump?

Please.

I'll try to dump in a bit if no one's done it by then.

The background scar guy is appearing too much, when will Noda officially introduce him?

I just started reading, why is this guy still alive, he got old pretty fast.

When he will steal all gold.

I enjoyed this chapter.

Take that back, Tsurumi is best boy.

>Tsurumi is best boy
You mean Shiraishi.

Third page's the OP.

He pretended to know nothing and let the traitors take Asirpa and him away. Best boy janai.

This chapter is really fun. Love to see the guys in action.

>one panel is the running mole
Perfect

I love seeing all the factions clash like this.

That was pretty cool, but that thing looks like a really dangerous thing to have in a prison.

He knows his powerlevel and that he can't fight off Kiro and Ogata. He's the only person who can take care of Asirpa for Sugimoto.

Sometimes I wonder how is possible that Tsurumi´s brain is not dry after oozing so much, it amazes me.

And that's it.

it's more likely to be sinus fluids than CSF

It looked pretty far from the prisoner area and is probably under heavy protection.
Probably only used for emergencies and the like.

It's cerebral spinal fluid. His ventricles aren't reabsorbing it properly and that's why there's a buildup.

Vinlad Saga x Golden Kamuy?

I know it's nothing compared to the effort he has to put into the Ainu research and actually hunting deers, but I appreciate that Noda cared enough to get a consultant on Russian, it's pretty good apart from the occasional typo and replacing э with з for some reason.

His passion really shows in all of the stuff he does to make something that's accurate, on top of making the accurate stuff entertaining.
Man I love this dude.

I think that makes Noda more based, just to get a minimum accuracy shows you are into your work. I wonder if he studied something else, maybe he is a Historyfag with university degree.

I read ahead in the raws after Appetite for Destruction because I was kinda, 'how crazy is this really gonna get' and HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Waiting for chapter 144 leaks is killing me

The sooner we advance, the sooner we can learn how Asirpa has been handling her new formation of weirdos under the weight of crushing loss.

Will Ogata have gotten bored of her? Will she finally be free of him?

Yup.

Escape King will escape with her obviously.

I think this might be the first manga ever where I'm looking forward to the anime. I normally never watch anime and I know that the release of an anime leads to a massive uptick of shitposting on Sup Forums, but if they can actually nail the fucking Tarantino/Blade of the Immortal/Silver Spoon shit going on here in motion I'm going to go wild for it.

I like the idea where Ogata becomes Asirpa's first human kill. Especially after she finds out what he did to Sugimoto

I hope it'll have a good OST. Wasn't digging the song that was playing in the trailer that much.

He'd goddamn better. Protect best daughter from Ogata's mommy issues.

I wonder whose VA it is that yells GOLLLLLLLLLLDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN KAMUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYYYY in the trailer.
Huci?
Shiraishi?

Good. I'll continue to promote it as a theory until the chapter that fuckboy dies.

You are responsible for the lives you save.

That yell gave me fucking chills dude.
I can't wait for the anime.

For some reason I can't imagine Shiraishi as anyone else but this guy in my head.
myanimelist.net/people/283/Hiroyuki_Yoshino

Shiraishi's been through some development, and Sugimoto's words this chapter seems to be a haunting premonition to the current arc's situation. I believe in him.

Yes for more serious Shiraishi.

It's not just his current development, we've been shown his backstory and that he's never been just silly comic relief. This panel actually gave me goosebumps.

I hope we get Sakurai for Ogata. If I'm cursed enough to be attracted to him, at least give him an equally creepy-hot voice.

Or deep and douchy. Can Sakurai achieve that? I think it would be fun to cast another unknown voice actor.

Mmmmm I dunno, deep and douchey voices are a dime a dozen. Sakurai can tap into something genuinely weird and unsettling yet can still pass as charming with his.

What about Toshihiko Seki? He's well acquainted with playing sociopaths.

Also, Ogata's one of the smallest in the cast in a cast full of bara. It'd make sense to go with something comparatively lighter for him.

It was still a hilarious backstory. I appreciate him being the only one with the skill and knowledge to make a plan for the Abashiri break-in though.

Any Sakurai voice samples that I can look up on youtube? Except for Osomatsu.

Makishima Shogo is an excellent example.

it's magical realism it symbolises cum

Ogata has to have one of these slightly reedy psychopathic voices.

Usami's fucking terrifying, love it.

He maybe smallest in size but older than Tanigaki and Sugimoto.

I am not ready for shredded Usami at all.

It's not gay to be attracted to Ogata and Tanigaki, right?

I wonder if the anime is going to get to Kiroranke.

you know he's shredded, he destroyed two huge inmates with that hammer, the question is when is the story going to switch back to tsurumi so we'll find out for sure

Fucking kek
What's that from?

Onsen scene for the entire 7th division!

Not at all.

I just wouldn't be the same without
Koito and Tsukishima, we have to wait until they come back for the full 7th experience.

I wasn't ready.

Right and also with Ogatas severed head.

Best of both worlds.

Tsurumi is having so much fun, bless his crazy leaking brain.

McGillis Fareed would also be good. It's a bit lighter and more lively.

The right kind of deep voice I picture for Ogata.
Thanks!

No problem. Sakurai's reached the point where he likes to pick roles he finds interesting/entertaining and has made some left-field decisions in the past, so god I pray he goes for this. I'd settle for him being gk in general; Ogata's just a preference.

Anybody willing to translate GK fancomics? Wish my moon was better.

>kek
Kill yourself.

Hi Ogata

Go back to hell Ogata.

Do not make Ogata cute. This will only make his death more painful.

Damn, these convicts are hardcore.

Shiraishi's been pulling his weight for the Abashiri break-in plan honestly. /ourboy/ will pull through and be the one to reunite Sugimoto with his daughterwaifu, I'm sure of it.