Christmas Cakes are old and busted

Christmas Cakes are old and busted
New Years Soba is the new hotness

You're right. Where Christmas Cakes fail, New Years Soba have the newfound determination and strive to win.

NOT!

Except they're 6 years closer to menopause...

Eyebrows are smiling but the eyes are dead.

>Christmas Cakes are old and busted
But that's their appeal.

This man made a choice between those two.

He made the best possible choice.

That's good. The fact she judged him as shit when he and she were younger makes it a very nice turn around.

See this is why Christmas cakes exist in the first place and why you should never feel sorry for any of them.

They judged and made their choice.

That harsh treatment was what probably got him to man up and improve himself. Unlucky for her.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

It's from the author of Kuragehime. Did it just start?

Yeah, that one clearly had it coming but there are enough soba's (at least in manga) that are lonely because they prioritized their careers over the cock carousel. Can't really say anything negative about them.

Fuck yeah, I want this to be a full-fledged manga so bad. It hurts that'll never happen though.

Nope. Far from it but it's quite difficult to find the full manga since it got licensed or some shit.

Does a woman revert back to being a cake after being divorcing?

>after being divorcing

Fuck me

>All the cake/soba manga in this thread
>Neither google nor IQDB give a source
Send help!

What if the Cake wants to eat a shota?

>Shotadom

Careful, he's a badass yankee delinquent.

Is this still going? Oh mercy, the batoto panic has really been setting in over these past few days.

>batoto panic
What's going on at batoto?
I use kissmanga myself so whatever happens I'm good I guess

Batoto is shutting down.
I don't mourn them too much since they've been going downhill for a while, but there is going to be much content lost so it is still a shame.
Kissmanga scrapes batoto so it will likely decline as well for a while.

Is it kissmanga or mangapark that has the "chapter at once" option? More sites need to offer that shit.

Also fuck any site that has redirect 'popup' ads Don't like having to enable adblockers (and they don't always catch it).

This one really got my heart-boner.

Is Dr. P a woman?

I know Kissmanga does.

sauce? google got nothing

Sauce is git gud newfag.

Wew lad.

>Is it kissmanga or mangapark that has the "chapter at once" option? More sites need to offer that shit.
You mean that you get to see all pages at once and only need to scroll down rather than "flip" the page? That's kissmanga. It also has a list of all the manga you follow with updates whenever a new chapter is up (if you have an account) so it's my favorite manga reading website. To my knowledge no other site offers all those features at once.

Toshishita Kareshi Younger Boyfriend

Old women are for taking care of young boys.

You could install mangaloader to make every site has that feature.

meant for

Fuck this retarded manga. Comfy premise ruined by widow drama bullshit.