Dragon Ball Super

O

MY

KRILLIN

SORRY

What is up with you? Have you never touched a woman before? Goku saving his best friend's wife is not ntr.

Why the fuck does Vegeta look like a 2007 newgrounds character?

Those fucking eyes

Reminder that CHADbba is going to tame caulifla.

NEVER EVER
E
V
R

E
V
E
R

>stop trying to coordinate with me
>we never fought together, what do you expect?
17 basically called Gohan a retard.

FAGGOT

I'm waiting on the day we get two fusions fusing together or a male and female fusing together.

>beyond blue

Heroes and Elder Kai.

>or a male and female fusing together.
Old Kai

When will they be back?
I miss em

Probably April but hopefully never.

Oh shit I had no idea Elder Kai was a fusion

Reminder that Toppo will be the one with power surpassing a GoD and Cuckgeta will use a life risking attack against him.

Hopefully never

DB transformations
>oozaru

DBZ transformations
>super saiyan
>super saiyan 2nd grade
>super saiyan 3rd grade
>mastered super saiyan
>super saiyan 2
>super saiyan 3

DBGT transformations
>golden oozaru
>super saiyan 4

DBS trasnformations
>super saiyan god
>super saiyan blue
>super saiyan blue kaioken
>super saiyan jelly
>super saiyan rage
>super saiyan rose
>mastered super saiyan blue
>super saiyan berserker
>super saiyan berserker 2
>migate no gokui (treated as just another transformation to sell more figs)
>super saiyan kawaii uguu

And it's not even halfway over. I don't want even begin to imagine what kind of stupid shit toriyama/toyble/toei will ripoff next. This is all devianart tier.

why do they have potara on? is this a Heroes thing

He can get a better girl than her, if he ever returns.

>>super saiyan jelly
(You)

DELET

never

Reminder Gohan and frieza are gonna be the last 2 vs jiren

Foreshadowing

>This is my full power Jiren! Don't you dare fucking move from that spot.
>One episode later
>This is my full power Jiren! For real this time.

I don't see this fight ending soon, so will Vegeta pull something else out of his ass when Jiren gets actually serious?

(You)

Kale calm down and go play with your legos or something.

New, tournament-winning form imminent

>promised spics a hero with unlimited potential
>never fulfilled his potential
>promoted gohan as the main protagonist in the buu saga to satisfy spics
>gets replaced by goku and ends up jobbing to buu in one of the worst beatdowns in db history
>is hinted to get a new transformation in the ToP
>never gets a new transformation
>is shown with goku alone at the ED implying that he will win the ToP with his dad
>new ED has Vegetas new transformation next to goku with every one else in the background
>is promoted as the u7 leader by goku
>narrator mentions u7 is led by goku

Is toriyama the most racist guy alive? why would he want to torture spics so much?

The girls definitely.
Kefla? Get in line with Vegito.

I think 1 new transformation is the limit for Vegeta. He'll probably be gone in February.

How come skill doesn't matter in this series? Goku after all his training doesn't mean jack shit because power levels? Jiren can just tank his ki explosions? What's the point in even fighting if Jiren is immune, why did Goku even learn martial arts if it's never going to matter

You forgot ultimate Gohan and regular KK

Saiyajins sure are talentless hacks. Their idea of getting better is to asspull new hyper modes instead of getting creative with techniques or git gud.

>super saiyan rage
>its super saiyan 2, but angry
I already told you faggots.
Dragon Ball is the Sonic of anime.

He'll probably get offensive UI before he gets knocked out just so Goku can look at it and master it so he can beat Jiren.

>Gohan's Last Stand

You are just a stupid fuck. CSSB, Super Saiyan Blue, and Super Saiyan Rose are all just SSGSS.

She could be the next gotenks, but that would be a kick in the nuts imo.

>ELDER KAI: Now that your dormant power has been awakened, Majin Buu won't stand a chance against you!
>GOHAN: This is amazing! I've never been this strong even as a Super Saiyan!
>ELDER KAI: Good, now go beat Majin Buu! With the power you now possess, there's no possible way you could fuck this up!
>GOHAN: ...Is that a challenge?

Offensive UI isn't a thing. You Vegetafags need to shut the fuck up about it already and accept Super Saiyan Kawaii.

Post lime monkeys.

It sounds crazy but it can be literally 3+ years before we see Kelfa again

With how the filler for super works there will be another episode showing that goku can easily beat her 1 vs 1 and her previous showing was a fluke

>Offensive UI isn't a thing.
>Goku states UI turns off when he's attacking
>Whis says Vegeta is really good at attacking
Not even a Vegetafag, but the foreshadowing has been setup for him to learn it and job for Goku's success.

thats retarded. but i believe it.

He's an asshole, it doesn't matter it's literally a team game and Gohan is supporting he shouldn't have been such an ass.

>3+ years
Yes, never again is more than 3 years so you're accurate.

but sonic has a new transformation like every 6 games

it WOULD be like vegeta to be handed a new form and still job it up. but 2 transformations in the span of 8 minutes is too much. even these shitty writers know that.

Characters who got new forms/power-ups recently:

>Goku (Barrier Aura, BKK x20, Ultra Instinct)
>Vegeta (Dark Blue)
>Frieza (True Gold)
>17 (Ranger Training)
>18 (Love)
>Krillin (No-Ego Zone)
>Roshi (Zombie Talisman)
>Buu (Fit)
>Cabba (SS2)
>Caulifla (SS, SSIII, SS2)
>Kale (USS, BSS, LSS)
>Kafla (LSS, LSS2)
>Saonel (Fuse w/ Race)
>Pirina (Fuse w/ Race)
>Ganos (Thunderbird)
>Monna (THICC)
>Brianne (Ribrianne, Super, Giant)
>Roas (Rozie)
>Sanka (Kakunsa)
>Zirloin (Zirbrianne)
>Zarbuto (Zarozie)
>Rabanra (Rabunsa)
>Maji=Kayo (Shapeshift)
>Katopesla (Police, Attack, Speed, Battle, Defence, whatever the hell C was, Ultimate)
>Paparoni and Robots (Megazord, Aniraza, Winged Aniraza)
>Obuni (Feint)
>Bergamo (Giant)
>Lavender (Poison)
>Basil (Fruit of Might)
>Tupper (Heavy Rock)
>Toppo (God of Destruction)
>Dyspo (Super High Speed Mode)
>Jiren (his actual full power)

Gohan ain't got shit except getting Ultimate back.

>More goku wanking
Please no, we already had enough of this.

>[REDACTED]fags posting pictures of their nonexistent waifus
Kek

Yeah your boy is OUT

I wonder what he is going to do though, preview made it look like 17 is out and that title is def going to be gohan out that just leaves Freeza,Goku and Vegeta, against Jiren and Dyspo I have a feeling either Toppo or Dyspo will have to job next ep probably Dipshit because they still seem to have plans for Toppo.

Whis also stated that attacking without thinking is much harder than defending and that Vegeta suffers more from overthinking and slowing down from thinking too much than Goku. Based on what was said, attack and defense aren't equal halves, defense is a simpler task than attack, so it'd be odd to master attack but being unable to use defense. What's most likely to appear is a mastered UI, not Attack UI.

I thought Vegeta getting this power up would kill that silly theory, so I'm surprised people are still pushing for it.

>but 2 transformations in the span of 8 minutes is too much. even these shitty writers know that.
Too bad Whis has already stated Vegeta is possibly learning UI and that scene with him dodging Jiren's punches makes it convincing he will.
Blame Toei for giving Goku SSBK, they probably had to give Vegeta a new transformation to make him equal to it because Tori's outline states them as equal since the manga has them equal.

>still kept fighting
>vegetal just lied on the ground and jobed it up

Martial arts in dragon ball is nothing but a meme.
From the very beggining we had Roshi training Goku and Kuririn but not teaching them anything about how to actually fight, or any new techniques, or anything. All that his training did was give them both superhuman strength. The rest they had to scramble and learn to do y themselves. Also, the very first tournament had very little in the way of actual fighting and was chock full of gags from beggining to end.
It has been like that from the very start. What MAKES DB DB is the fact that one side has a bigger PL number and is guaranteed to win as long as they don't fuck it up. From time to time a character such as Buu will have magic shit too but that's rare and even then it can be overcome with a big enough PL discrepancy (see: candy Vegetto)
This is why Roshi's fanservice episode was bad. It threw all that out of the window and made the audience question why didn't actual combat skills ever matter before in the whole series, when ALL it takes for one side is for them to have a bigger PL number for them to completely see through their foe's movements and be able to outspeed, overpower and beat them into submission while avoiding their blows like nothing (or even tanking them without any pain)

If you're counting both manga and anime exclusive transformations for Super, you need to do the same for Z (so, include Broly's transformations and fake SSJ there).

Also, you can't count SSB Kaioken and ignore the original Kaioken and SSJ Kaioken.

That edit fucking sucks. Making one thigh 40% larger than the other isn't hot.

>lied on the ground
>Goku jobs at fighting
>Gokufags job at grammar

Vegeta and Goku are two halves of the same coin

it's always stated by whis how different they are yet complimentary etc. etc. Invincible if they learn to team up etc. etc.

Jiren isn't going to fight Goku he's going to end up fighting fucking Vegito

Goku has def UI , Veg (will possibly get Off UI) combined they'll have both as Vegito and mop up Jiren befoer the fussion wears out.

Done and done.

I assume so. Remember these people are the ones who brought hit back to job to goku for no reason just before a tournament where hit was at that time the only real known threat to goku

>Tori's outline states them as equal since the manga has them equal
but offensive UI isnt equal. at all. unless they decide to finally make vegeta surpass goku for good, then i will be convinced that tori had a stroke.

Vegeta took way more damage then Goku. Plus, he got back into the fight and was stronger them before far, far faster then Goku did when he first fought Jiren

>jobetafag moves goalposts
lel

>An episode so awful Super gets cancelled

Gohan is just getting in the fucking way. Why do you think he goes to fight Dyspo? 17 probably tells him to leave him alone.

>We'll never get a sdbh anime
Honestly that be a lot more entertaining than this.

Post more cute Vegeta x Bulma art

>lel
Underage, leave.

MY ULTRA INSTINCT

Cabba vs Vegeta rematch when?

>but offensive UI isnt equal. at all.
We haven't seen it so we can't say for sure if it has no weaknesses if we assume offensive UI isn't mastered UI.

if you can chose one thing about these two what would you pick?
-Good animation but bad writing
-Good writing but bad animation

Vegeta has got nothing close to UI right now. He's got an SSB upgrade that puts him on Goku's kaioken level.

I doubt toei will let him stay in that form for long though. It's too cute looking.

No it didn't faggot, the Roshi Toriyama handjob ep was still good because he was doing a bunch of other covert ops shit fucking people up before bird boy, also there's mafuba.

The ep still gave respect in that it's not just a higher PL as Roshi was OBVIOUSLY below bird boy that's the point. He won because birdbrain underestimated roshi could shrug off his bullshit and hit him with something strong enough to knock him out the ring.

>Gohan is just getting in the fucking way
to be honest everyone but goku and vegeta are just dragging everyone down. everyone else may as will jump off the arena

Caulifa is for 18.

Good writing but bad animation. That's what Z and DB were after all.

Good animation.
If I want good writing I'll read the manga.

To be fair last episode we saw Goku try and get creative and it did nothing for hm. In DB being creative is never worth it, just wait for lesser characters to be creative and steal their moves instead.

He's seemingly getting another new form after the Toppo GoD episode

Nice headcanon.

Go rewatch episode 88 you retard. Gohan could still get even stronger in his ultimate form even after he reacquired it. This is why he went from fighting as equals with Piccolo in SS2 to the both of them fighting on equal footing with the u6 nameks for several episodes and Gohan was only in base for the whole durarion.
>but Gohan's Ultimate form is all his potential unleashed there's no way he can get any stronger
Wrong, you retard. Goku Gohan and Kuririn all have grown stronger even after the potential unlock each one of them has gone through (Gohan has actually gone through two of them). Also, Gohan's potential being confirmed to be way beyond Goku and Vegeta's in BOTH the super anime and in the super manga means that his potential ceiling is way above what Goku and Vegeta can possibly achieve by themselves. Of course chances are he will never actually make use of his potential because he is simply no saiyan battle freak.

>Gohan's Last Stand
Ohhhhh noooooooo

No.

post yfw the girls return because of based Cabba's importance to Vegeta

i guess, but the whole thing is hard to predict. its just so asinine.

they both had decent animation tho...

That game looks so weird. Is there any gameplay besides watching really halfbaked cutscenes of one character attacking another stationary character?