Raildex

Why was Aleister so wrong ? What next for her?

Other urls found in this thread:

nicozon.net/watch/sm9334036
nicozon.net/watch/sm10108491
nicozon.net/watch/sm4923096
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akademgorodok
mediafire.com/file/adjlc36ckeq40q9/Index 123.zip
bato.to/reader#05b9cbcea982fe40
bato.to/reader#2372c14ffb8a1203
www12.atwiki.jp/index-index/pages/1282.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nogi lamenting on Twitter that Astral Buddy manga isn't selling and will likely be axed, even though he wants to keep drawing it
;_;

Aleister did everything wrong and will continue to be a failure. Not that it matters.

source? Not that I doubt it.

I hope they can at least make one full arc out of it.

>Aleister
>wrong
There is nothing wrong with trying to prevent future disasters by destroying magic, even if he has to sacrifice a few autistic children for that.

He didn't let based Kakine be the main plan. That's why he will keep losing

Why is Biondetta somehow even worse than Wh*te Queen?

Did the anime fuck up the Komaba vs Accel fight?

In the anime, Accelerator seems to shoot Komaba with a regular gun, causing the latter to say "your reflection is working?" without any clear context as to why he thinks that makes a difference when Accel just shot him with a gun.

The LN seems to clarify that they had both shot each other at the same time, which is how Komaba knows Accel's reflection is working.

Komaba shot himself

Post uncute unsexy girls.

>tfw just finished OT 21

So far so good, kinda sad Acqua lost his powers.

(s)he still has a master plan. After (s)he deals with Lola, (s)he’ll put his Accel/Touma/Last Order plan into motion

As much as I like Junko, she's a literal who and the whole Tokiwadai/Railgun girls thing has been done to death.
If they wanted a fresh spinoff they should have made the MC Birdway or some other magic character.

>Turdway
Pls no

Gachimuchi (billy herrington) better appear soon in the story or as a voice actor (dub or sub) or i'm gonna take kamachi into some deep dark fantasies

He'll probably be some super fresh Anti-Skill that won't stop trying to fuck Aogami even though its his student.

Comfy Group SoL when?

Hopefully never

I'm thinking he appears as a greek magician who sexually harasess Touma while Mikoto is with them. Of course they are fighting some sort of crisis or something, like always.

So, since academy city is a concept and not a definitive place, like the kiharas, where will it be next? Back where it was before it got wrecked? Russia? America? Greece?

Let's see if any of these actually happen.

The next Academy City will be a cute girl

>Aleister was wrong
Sup Coronzon

Wew, lad.
nicozon.net/watch/sm9334036
nicozon.net/watch/sm10108491
nicozon.net/watch/sm4923096

The keyword is seems to. It's left ambiguous who shot the gun, until Komaba says your reflection is working. Tipping the viewer off to know they either both shot or Komaba shot into Accel

The "Accelerator is a bioweapon created by AC and has a sister named Suzishina Yuriko" sounds believable. I can even imagine a "they are twins that were intended to have the same exact destructive power but something happened and the girl is much weaker" to explain why *she* wasn't the Spare Plan

Academy City isn't a concept.

Sure it is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akademgorodok

Don't say like Kiharas if you're just talking about real life. Kiharas are a force of nature that will spring up wherever there is science. Academy City was an actual place and had to be built by Aleister. It's not going to just pop up again unless a pretender tries to make one, if they do it will be a sham and far inferior to Academy City because there's no force making there be an Academy City like there is for Kiharas.

If Accelerator does have a twin, said twin definitely need to be weaker and have a different power. Think about it: if they had a *2* Accelerators that were equal in power, Kakine being a Spare Plan wouldn't be necessary. They could train the twins together. Keep one unconscious in a vat somewhere just in case the first one died (this one is most useful if their testing told them they would have the exact same power and the exact same level), or any number of things. The twin, if it exists and is as strong as Accelerator, should have been the Spare Plan.

Academy cities are a force of civilization.
Humans built cities all over the world, cities in themselves are a "force of nature".
Sure, it may not be the exact same academy city, but where are all those scientists going to go? Disappear off the edge of the world? They are going to flock somewhere, and some city/place will be more than happy to take them.
Even without them, its a natural event in a society for a resource to be condensed into one area. Specifically specialization.
No other academy city existed because there was already one, now that its gone, its only natural some other place will become the science capital of the world.

Its ignoring human nature and societal nature to say otherwise, just like the Kiharas.

>it's ignoring nature like the Kiharas
The Kiharas are made using archetype controller much like Academy City was made by Aleister. So I wouldn't be surprised if it ignored basic human nature. They will not neccesarily congregate in one place, since every other country is so far behind, and Academy City has chances to be rebuilt there will be an inevitable split. It's not as though the scientists will be able to rebuild everything from scratch in the couple weeks until Aleister inevitably brings it back. A hypothetical second Academy City made by Americans would not have the proper backing to get to the same level.

I'd say it's a possibility this hypothetical twin is a part of the Main Plan along with Accelerator, but Aleister seems to talk of Accelerator singularly when he mentions him. I don't think he mentions Accelerator being "incomplete", "needing a missing peice" or anything like that. He does mention making a trinity out of him with Hyouka and Last Order, but that still didn't hint that Accelerator himself is missing something.

Just put in more yuri and some naked scenes. Something like a whole chapter of Junko massaging a naked Misaki.

Kakine is just better then Accelerator

Pink

doesn't exist

...Nipples in anime soon?

Another reason why AB isn't interesting. We've already seen the "I like a girl but she's in love with Touma" thing. They should have tried something different.

Hmm.
I see where you're coming from, but if America is anything like its real world counterpart, it has the world's largest economy. Don't forget that one of the worlds biggest bureaucratic centers is an artificial American city designed and not naturally made.
If there was one place that had the funds, experience, motivation and power to do another academy city, it would be America by a large stretch.

But the biggest problem would be willpower and unity.
Will to do such a thing needs to exist at a high level, else it won't be done.
And due to American politics big government projects are incredibly rare due to disunity, both in peoples and senators.
But if Roberto was wanting to do it, I think he could achieve it...
It's not a matter of funds, resources, or ability, but will power. If America wanted to do it, they could.
But as far as we know America, and especially katz, don't care much.

If not America, I'd then say China. China dosent have the same funding, economy, and resources as America, but they have a much higher unity and power. Where America would take 300 million people convinced, only one needs to be convinced in China.
That and their economy is much more controlled.
Just like the one china highway, if China sees a possible super project, they will surely jump on it.

This specific Academy City also needs to revolve around Touma to be the same place. I don't think having a city's entire existence be predicated on some violent 16 (billionish) year old high school boy is natural.

I don't read AB because Kuroko makes me want to vomit. I genuinely fucking hate her.

This. Not to mention Academy City claims to be science but has an inherently magical aspect to it too. It was literally made by a Thelemic magician based on the principles of the Thelema he founded and espers are basically magicians who have been restricted to one ability. Aleister even admits the divide between magic and his "science" is literally a fake one he drew up. So even if other countries try to replicate Academy City they won't succeed because the inherent magic behind it all from Aleister isn't present so they won't get the actual Academy City, only a cheap imitation of one.

A second spare for Accel could also sound likely, since there is still a chance that the first spare plan for Kakine fails, maybe Aleister has in the end an entire line of Accel spares just for the sake of certainty.

I don’t know about you guys. But I definitely see the people who made the literal metal gears and power armors shacking up with a different country

>Astral Buddy sells-out a couple of chapters back
>trends on Jap twitter
>comes in the top 10 manga rankings alongside Railgun
>all of a sudden people claim its failing
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this shitposting?

Imagine breaker is the most natural thing ever... Right? That's at least how I understand it after nt9.
In the same way natural cities are built near oceans and water, built near forests, built near farmlands, built near defensive terrain, etc, a whatever you want to call science city would build itself around a touma.
Maybe i'm stretching it a bit.
Even if its not quite natural, they could just kidnap touma or convince him. Roberto could surely order/convince him to come, and Mikoto with him.

Kamachi went out of his way to talk about Accelerator wanting a family because he never had one. Even if there is no twin, I find it likely we're going to find out he was a lab grown experiment/weapon. But such a thing would make a twin/replica/spare all the more likely.

>yfw they perfected the tech they used to make the Sisters by using it to make a small batch of Accelerators, most of which are dead now

Even if America wants to do it he doesn't know magic so he can't make espers. Not to mention the moment Aleister turns off archetype controller everyone's going to wake up and go shit maybe I shouldn't make my child a lab rat for no reason. Especially when as people exit Academy city they'll talk about the shit that happened there and people will be leery to replicate a city that failed once.

There probably will be an upsurge of other scientific cities when word gets out that Academy City is gone and the power vacuum forms. That is unless Coronzon shuts that down with Archetype Controller.

Well if they make the mechs and shit it’s good enough for America

What grounds would the American president have to order a Japanese high schooler to his country to make a city

True. But even a lot of the science behind the mechs come from the Kiharas and they are a product of the Archetype Controller which now would logically be in the hands of Coronzon who has AC. So if she decides she doesn't want enemy countries gaining that tech, she can simply remove the concept of Kiharas or turn them into something else like a family of talented cooks and shut that possibility down. It's not like anyone can just make AC tier tech, you need a Kihara or someone around that level to make the breakthroughs. There's a reason AC stomped the world in World War 3 and not a single country could keep up. There's Archetype Controller shenanigans abound.

Can't make the mechs so easily without the infrastructure. Even if you have a scientist who knows how to make the mech with literally all the plans in their head they probably won't also have the same blueprints in their head for the assembly line. You'll probably see one or two mechs running around from rogue scientists but nothing like what Academy city can shit out on a whim

The same grounds to execute a nordic loli and to excuse the murder of billions of people.

He would also need to know that Touma is the reason the city is the way it is and be okay with it needing a certain quota of strife and misery.

I'm pretty sure Aleister still has archetype controller. I don't think it was an object

It was a part of the main body which Coro now has.

Several countries excused othinus together. And he was one of the countries affected so he had grounds there to decide to forgive and forget. Othinus also isn't a loli

Good point, I forgot that one was more of an ability. Anyways my point stands. AC, Kihara, science-based city. All of these are made from the Archetype Controller which is why no country, not the US, not Russia, not Japan were able to pull it off until Aleister came around. He drew up the concepts of "science", "espers", "Kiharas" and built "Academy City" on those concepts around Kamijou Touma. I'd say even with a trillion dollar government backing it, such a project to replicate it wouldn't succeed unless the Archetype Controller is used to give that country those concepts to build on.

Was this said or are you guessing. I was under the impression it was a spell. Also she doesn't have it actually. It got sent to space and then the WR world and then got nuked

He might just be playing dumb.
American society has a long history of madmen strategy, playing dumb and like a ignorant mad man to conceal just how much you know and are capable of.
Just think of Trump. He's a billionaire who won his first serious attempt at president in a field of 17+ candidates and the entire media going after him for 2+ years. You don't just happen to get lucky and keep a business intact for 30+ years, you need intelligence to survive just your partners when you're that high up.
That and he got more media coverage per a dollar than anyone else. Say what you want of the man, but its more likely he knows exactly what he is doing than he just happened to become a billionaire president on luck alone.

It doesn’t really matter if it easy or not, if America can get the people who know how then they’ll eventually do it, not to mention that weaker variants of the powered suits was already sold to other countries if I recall

I am pretty sure it was a spell like the blasting rod, but maybe it needs some sort of spiritual item which is now in Coronzons hand.

>What if a single beam of light shined on a single point on the -50 degree planet like a spotlight? A gentle warmth, all the food and water one could want, and a place to sleep. That was all they would need to throw themselves into a hopeless battle where they tore at each other with their nails and bit chunks out of each other.

>It was irrelevant whether or not the victor would actually be saved.

>In fact, it would be even more fun to give the losers weapons so they could come back for revenge.

>With the Archetype Controller, the demon could divide the winners from the losers and life from death.
Reading it again, it mainly conjecture. since it knew that the WB was going to be smashed to pieces and the most notable thing it gained was Aleister's original body, I would imagine that's where it is. Of course the other Aleisters might have it, but then it wouldn't really be possible to draw lines so easily since it would be another magic gods painting on the same canvas scenario.

It has sold out multiple times.

Also forgot to mention nixon. His admin purposely made him seem like a madman.
And that it wouldn't be the biggest twist kamachi has pulled. Tsuchi seemed like a dumbass friend and turned out to be an amazing spy.
One last thought: NT9 showed a serious calculated side to Roberto. Its possible kamachi did this to set up this serious roberto.

The point is you're underestimating how easy it is to replicate results when all of your data gets nuked. This isn't a scientist running off with trade secrets. They only have whatever documents they happened to print out. Which in a futuristic city may be low for conveniences sake. And getting unity from the scientists to get enough of them together that know enough of the different pieces and are motivated to help and aren't busy with other shit like damage control for the dark side or wanting to replicate more humanitarian it'll take time. More time than it'll likely take for Aleister to just turn ac back on. You're not getting that kind of unity without archetype controller 30 years behind in technology especially if Aleister ever decides to slow them down

Maybe its the effect from Aleisters body that he modified into a spiritual item. Aleister would be the only one crazy enough to make his own body into a spiritual Item and then both Aleister and Coronzon could wield it.

As stated Aleisters body is beyond toast by now. It got rammed into the planet at relativistic speeds

They also have the powered suits they sold to outside countries to build off on

They could build on intentionally gimped tech yes. But they've had that for years and it hasn't worked yet

Index chapter 123
mediafire.com/file/adjlc36ckeq40q9/Index 123.zip
bato.to/reader#05b9cbcea982fe40

Thanks.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fixed some missing text
bato.to/reader#2372c14ffb8a1203

What the fuck was that last thread?
Please sage shitposter's threads.

I don’t think they had them for that long regardless though progress can be made

What's with those Nogi's secret polls?

Polls to draw which raildex character in his style.

Which pages were the changes made?

Are we getting Touma x Kanzaki by the month's end then?

Still using bato.to?

Were they something he defined with Archetype controller so he could have a bunch of useful mad scientists as pawns? The explanation of what a Kihara is was pretty damn vague.

It still works fine for me, so yes

I'm not sure, but I think there's a page or 2 missing.

I'm sorry for dumb question, but what would the batoto's situation outcome be?

Aleister didn't invent science and archetype controller is not omnipotent, though. AC wouldn't have had to spend decades trying and failing to create an esper and their other technologies if there weren't actual science behind it.

It's ok to kill ugly people like High Priest and Terra.

It's okay to kill cute girls too

Aleister didn't invent sciene but his own "science" which sold as science via the archtype controller. The rchtype controller is so important because it provided the unity needed to bring the forces for the building of AC together, without it it is hard to bring enough manpower and resources togther. Also it is impossible to produce actual scientific espers are without his Thelema, which is the reason why magicless USA spent decades with experiements that wielded no result.

Guess Junko will never die, then

geeeeeeeeeet innnnnnnnn boyyyyyyyy

On the contrary, Junko is a normal not cute girl and can die at any moment.

>yafune
Bro, I think it's Oyafune: www12.atwiki.jp/index-index/pages/1282.html

Yeah, page 59 (between 33 and 34) is missing.

Ok Touma