Why were they allowed to get off scot-free?

Why were they allowed to get off scot-free?

They sorta redeemed themselves when they saved him from drowning.
This bitch? fuckin' hell.

They got "redeemed" because they saved MC from drowning.
It was already a shitty cop out in the manga, but the movie made it worse by showing the scene only for a couple of seconds and by not even explaining why they were there in the first place.
God KnK was a mess.

At least she's not this cunt

Was there a reason given in the manga?

They decided to follow him after spotting him in the crowd during the fireworks, probably to make him a prank.

Is it ever explained why they continued to be cunts even after Elementary school?

>Blonde
>Rather attractive
>Have problems with MC, hated him at some point
>Female author
>But no NTR
What the fuck was wrong with that manga anyway?

No, it just happened.
Personally I never even bought how they turned on him in the first place, the leader of a group doesn't get made into the victim so easily.

It does when you cross the line from "School day bullying" to "Actual Evil" that is causing bodily harm that leaves scars

His bullying was anything but evil, as I think the manga succeded in showing.
I think that the author, being female, didn't really understand that the group dynamics for top bitch and alpha male are quite different.

The consequences of the bullying got extreme when they broke her expensive hearing aides, and when the class was confronted they isolated the blame on Ishida. They didn't take kindly to him trying to blame the rest of them and naturally just alienated him entirely. It makes sense. With kids, they're really easily spiteful and even if they become aware of and guilty of their actions they're too afraid to confront them. Kids are cruel, Jack.

I would hardly deem it a mess, quite the opposite. One plot hole that was only not explained due to time and pacing constraints doesn't make the whole film a mess.

this, well explained user

>fat boy marries blondie's sister / a girl who looks exactly like him / blondie himself after some surgery and hormone therapy

I was not expecting that.

I honestly thought it was Nishimiya's mother for a minute. Got weirded the fuck out. Thought she had another kid.

Why was Pedro so based?

Because he's living the fucking dream, its easy as fuck to be based when your life is so perfect

It's most likely Shimida's sister, we can see all 3 together couple times during fireworks.

>You will never be a jobless foreigner just fucking around in Japan
>You will never find a chill jap girl with cool mom and brother who are cool with you
>You will never put one in her and have an adorable daughter

Also, Keisuke is using her photo as a prifile picture.