Spicy Thread

I'm feeling spicy for some wolf.

Cheap payment 4 sexytime.

I want someone to fuck this wolf.

what raging turbo-tumblr lesbo intersectioanlist drew this man-jawed abomination?

Honeycomb big. Yeah yeah yeah!

So spicy. So wolfy.

Who do you think would win in a fight? Bob Ross and John Candy vs. Holo and Shredder?

Best werewolf coming through.

Rawwr!

>someone drew that face and actually uploaded it

>someone actually drew that ugly (girl?)

what did he mean by this

>he continues posting that fugly faced (girl?)

>tfw no economics gf

What the fuck is that face

How spicy can we get?

Wake Up
Would like a spice and wolf thread
Regret waking up

Open the door
Get on the floor
Everybody walk the dinosaur

Watch Spice and Wolf with other Sup Forumsnons again this autumn. Was fun. Though I think I have depressions now

>draw a girl
>give it a man's face
>tumblrfats clap
conversely
>draw a girl
>give it a penis
>anime fans clap
I'm fed up with this world.

Haruko is such a tart.

>watch spice and wolf alone
>fall asleep

>draw a girl
>give it a penis
>anime fans fap
That’s a more realistic depiction of what would happen

Actually a penis on anything makes it gay. I don't even touch my own dick anymore when I masturbate. I use a preteen girl onahole from one night love story or jlist.

If you think about it. Its very fucking gay. What? You like the feeling of a dick in your hand? Gaaaayy.

I really hope this is a shitpost

Don't be a faggot.

A wolf god

OP

We must go spicier.

Droopily lifting your heavy eyelids as you awoke from your short nap and shifting a little to the right, you realized that there was a weight holding you down on your chest. Breathing out in defeat, you stayed lying on the ground with the grass stained golden by the sun tickling the sides of your face.

"Holo, why do you always end up sleeping on top of me?" You whispered softly to the thing resting with it's arms and head on your chest. The wolf with a human appearance stirred and let out a gentle sigh that flowed through your ears like pebbles over water. Stretching out so that she was facing you, Holo opened her crimson red eyes to stare into yours as you toyed around with the small bag of wheat hanging around her neck.

"That would be because you would have to be the most comfortable human I have ever met." Opening her mouth into a yawn, before turning her head to bury her face into your light cream t-shirt, the wolf took a deep breath in through her nose.

"It would probably also be because for a male of your species, you smell surprisingly good." Rolling your (e/c) eyes, you lifted your head a little to watch her light brownish orange hair flow in the gentle breeze.

"Would you mind getting off me now, please?" Chuckling to yourself, you sat up after Holo did. You took your time and stretched luxuriously and yawned, but did not realize Holo was staring at you intently. Continuing to scan the meadow you had been lying in, you take in the beauty of it all.

The soft green ferns off to the side, the golden grass swaying with the breeze and the sun beating gently down and making everything warm. It was a beautiful summer afternoon, and you were spending it with your favourite person. Or wolf? Chuckling to yourself, you decided to turn to Holo, who was staring back at you.

"Tch, what's your problem?" You question jokingly. Puffing out her cheeks, she leaned back a bit.
"I want an apple." Sighing, the red-eyed girl looked back at you tiredly. "But I don't want to have to move." Shrugging, you moved your hands and rested them on the ground, leaning back onto them.
"This place is nice. I don’t want to move either. I think I would like an apple too, now that you mention it…" You let out a small breath of air as you closed your eyes and let the breeze play with your (h/c) hair.

After letting your mind wander for a minutes, you suddenly jerked upright and realized what you had bought the day before. You reached behind you to your small leather bag a few centimetres from where you were sleeping and brought it to your lap. Holo became interested in what you were doing as you shuffled through the contents. Her eyes lit up with joy as you mumbled a quick 'eureka' and pulled a large and shiny red apple out of your bag. You held the apple out to bright-eyed girl and managed a warm smile.
"You can have it Holo. After all y-"
"I am Holo the wise wolf." She interrupted, gently taking the apple from your grasp. You smirked as her white-tipped ears twitched happily.
"Thanks." Holo whispered slightly and took a sheepish bite of the red fruit. Finally content, you lied down once again onto the grass and stared up at the bright blue sky.

As you felt the familiar weight suddenly rest on your chest again, you looked up to see the orange-haired girl straddling you. Raising an eyebrow in confusion you just stared as Holo flicked her fluffy tail out and lifted the apple to her mouth. Opening it widely, Holo's sharp fangs now visible, she took a large bite out of the apple. All you could do was watch as Holo leaned forward and stared into your (e/c) eyes, her silky orange-brown hair hanging from the sides of her face and tickling your ears. The sun's rays hit her hair perfectly and it looked like it was glowing.

Lost in your thoughts of how attractive she was, you suddenly snapped back to reality when the orange haired girl leaned forward and gently pressed her soft lips against yours. You were surprised at first, but happily accepted it and closed your eyes. Enjoying it, you were shocked at the sudden intrusion to your mouth. Something sweet had crept its way through your lips. Opening your eyes, you saw that Holo's were closed. At first you wondered if it was the deity's tongue? But that thought was abruptly put to the side when you had realized it was a hard object. Concluding that it was the piece of apple that Holo had bitten off before and unable to move, you reluctantly accepted the sweet fruit into your mouth. Leaning back and tucking her brownish-orange hair behind her ear, Holo smirked.
"You said you wanted an apple too." She murmured cheekily. You chewed the apple before swallowing it and sitting up after Holo got off of you. A small blush evident on your cheeks, she lifted the apple to her mouth again and took another large chunk of the fruit into her mouth.
"Holo, you could have just let me take of bite of the apple." Turning the other way, Holo spoke with her voice muffled by the red fruit.

"I know, but it is tastier and more enjoyable that way."

What would it feel like if he transformed as you came?

>that face
Why is this allowed?

You wouldn't still be on this planet if your face wasn't allowed.

Why doesn't she eat more meat?

Spicy enough?

Is that wolf feces ?

I work with wolf urine all the time.

Not so much as official manga. Babymaking is close veeery close.

They should have had them not have a kid because incompatible species but nooooo.

>not liking crossbreeding
What kind of fag are you?

By the way, in latest chapter they just reached wedding ceremony. Wedding night with babymaking is next.

whoro (male)

There is enough of that morally degrading shit going on in real life. I don't want to see it in my cartoons.

Don't fall in love.

Bye bye user.

>all that pussy fat

Where are you going?

would this br bestiality or straight

Why is this kuso thread still up?

translations when

Is this thread a Jewish trick to test my love for Holo?

Does it feel good to fuck a 13 year old girls body?

yes, actually

Nice. I've always wanted to try someone who was barely pubescent.

Sure I'd watch again in autumn
It's a nice thing having something to look forward to

There is only one anime that is worth watching yearly.

Aheh...

Spicier.

It's absolutely amazing, now I know why it's illegal.

I agree with you.