Kemono Friends

Kaban-chan is cute! Cute!

Minmi!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QyN_O55G5Ew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

CUTE potato

Serval has a new winter outfit available for purchase in the alarm app.

Cutest potato

I haven't checked up on these threads for about a month or so. Have I missed anything big?

Remember to vote Kaban as gold or silver

Nothing really noteworthy happened regarding KF, aside from the suspicions towards Mine being the reason of the breakup getting stronger.
More importantly, YYZ teased a new TV series based on one of their old doujin works.

Tatsuki unfollowed Mine
Tatsuki started work on his new anime series.

"I’ll build my own Japari park. With black jack, and hookers. In fact, forget the black jack"
-Tatsuki

Wait, is this a TV series made by only irodori, which is only composed of like, 3 people? How can they pull that off?

Well, Tatsuki already did KF almost all by himself so...

They already hired new members.
And thanks to Kadokawa's free advertising, whatever they release is guaranteed to be the best seller of the season. No matter how bad.

I'm planning to be the first time buyfag once it gets released next year.

I always thought that was just an exaggeration, otherwise what was everyone else YYZ even doing, aside from the VA's?

>They already hired new members.
ah I see, nice. If they could somehow get serval, arai-san and fennec to VA then it'd basically be my KF S2.

>I'm planning to be the first time buyfag once it gets released next year.
im already a buyfag, but I'm going to go all out with the support for this. This time I'll have peace of mind knowing irodori will be receiving probably 90% of whatever profits it makes.

Also, is this series unrelated to Keifuku-san?

theyre CUTE

oni kaban is doing weird things to my dick

People are speculating that it is going to be a reboot of their other old work.

It is still unconfirmed though and people are latching on Keifuku because it is the only thing at hand for now

I want to fondle kaban-chan's でかいけつ

>theyre cute
>posts picture of her ass

butts are cute sometimes

noodle foxes are on the chopping block, aren't they?

Everyone loves Jaguar.

But what about Moose?

As far as my understanding of the situation is Keifuku-san is 'finished' for now, although I would not be surprised at all if they come back to it later.

The TV series that was teased at C93 is speculated to be based off of this half an hour short: youtu.be/QyN_O55G5Ew

As for the new characters that Tatsuki posted on twitter, nobody knows what's going on with them except for the fact that he's looking for VAs.

I can totally see YYZ end up becoming a studio that makes full length productions based on irodori works.

Moose is for Lion only.

You guys should watch s2, it's called "Killing Bites"

Does she just have fur on the top of her panties as a design or..?

yea but usually when you say someone is cute its because their face is cute, not their sexual parts like their ass and tits.

Hey is there still going to be a season 2 or not? I haven't really been paying attention. I probably won't watch it though if it's a different studio or director or whatever.

She's the type of woman to be natural

Jaguar is best girl, can anyone prove me wrong

I can