Isekai

So.. was king nero an isekai? or reverse isekai ?

probably an isekai isn't fate riddled with alternate time lines or someshit?

What the fuck are you talking about. There is no isekai

medieval hero = auto isekai

>all these fucking fate newfags who don't even read the vn or watch a single episode of the anime coming here and now posting shit they don't know about

I wish fate franchise was isekai'd by a truck

She is a filthy Whore of Babylon which should be removed immediately.

I mean all the servants isekai'd into the modern world when summoned.

Time travel isn't isekai

>Nero
>King

Summoning a Heroic Spirit isn't time travel though. Read the VN.

It's not really a summoning either, it's just data. Have you played extra user?

I did but admittedly I was thinking along of the original VN when I made that response.

Summoning a magic familiar isnt Isekai and in Extra their just all computer data on the moon also not Isekai

Does simply going to another world qualify a story as an isekai, or must the protagonist be reincarnated into this world as opposed to simply being transported to it for the definition to apply? If the former, is Harry Potter an isekai, since the wizarding world is so segregated in spite of existing on the same physical plane as the ordinary wold?

Yeah, Alice in Wonderland is isekai

shouldnt technically its reverse isekai'd

Both of them can apply and HP isn’t isekai.

Why is her dress see-through?

Because she wasn't summoned properly and Shirou can't normally provide her with sufficient mana to completely materialize her clothing.

It's not see-through, she's letting people see.

>shirou

am i being baited

Hashire sori yo kaze no

All you need to know is that there's this one annoying faggot who will constantly shill that SAO is an isekai because he's too brain dead to accept anything else.

>probably an isekai isn't fate riddled with alternate time lines or someshit?
Technically the only true reality in the Nasuverse is the Akashic Record and everything else is more or less a shitton of constantly rewritten fanwank on the part of extradimensional asshats that keep fucking up the pseudotimelines because reasons.

To put it another way, all Nasushit takes place inside the cave. So whether or not anything is isekai is debatable. I mean technically there's only one true world, but on the flipside none of the action actually takes place there. Is moving from one fake world to another isekai if both are constantly connected to the true world for which they are merely shadows on the cave walls?

is sao not an isekai?

No. No it is not. A VR game is not an isekai, even if it comes with free microwaves.

>king
Emperor

>double Sakura Tange protag season

This is the reason why I'm still alive.