Little Witch Academia

>sociopathic
>eccentric
>vore fetishist, among other things
what happened to her to make her so fucked up?

She just don't give a fuck.

More witch-like witch. It's in her genes.

She was abandoned as a baby and raised by an old-school old woman witch that raises a lot of witches like Sucy.

I would go with this. I noticed a lot of the little witches in LN almost literally act like regular muggle teenagers. Sure, it's fact that they are witches in name and can actually use magic, still, I would consider them pretty vanilla witches. Sucy is one of the few exceptions. She's a witch that's looks and acts like a witch.

I'm crossing my fingers for Constanze and Jasna's background to be canon, it would add a layer of weirdness on them that I would personally welcome.

the sucy greentexts were gold.

I wonder if there were any more that didn't get into this anthology.

She's Filipino

its a side effect of being such a qt.

>I noticed a lot of the little witches in LN almost literally act like regular muggle teenagers
On the other hand those might seem to be in the minority, since the Witchpedia says:
>Due to living among witches all their lives, many Luna Nova students are a bit lacking in their common sense.

Posting again in case user didn't saw it. Request delivered on the anniversary thread.

is sucy the lesbian?

She has no preference for gender or species

Now all we need is someone to add her transparent face on the left

did she file her teeth down herself?

Her teeth are naturally like that, as far as we know.

Not as fucked up as Elf-chan. Practically the secret mastermind behind everything at Luna Nova.

What happened to you to make you so fucked up?

_ ____ __ ___ ______ ____!

imagine how low your security would have to be to let an elf inside.

Well she is tall, and uses magic to disguise her ears, but don't let that fool you.

>these fucking greentext's
Looks like i'm going to have fun watching LWA.

kek

hot

Is the dub alright? I'm normally a sub guy but I'd like to put it on as background noise while I do other things.

it's okay.

>She's a legit canon bitch

What? We know her personality now?

Yes, from the game. She makes you do all these chores and goads you into doing pranks only to backpedal at the end for shits and giggles.

Is she actually an elf or is that meme?

she's actually an elf.

Her being an elf was a meme that started with a still that had QUALITY on her ears. I think it was this one