A headache unless you watch it at 0.5x.

Pretentiousness.

rap

watch it and find out gaylord

Solid 9/10

a good show

ugly bullshit

Glimpses of genius

It will be boring, uninteresting till the last and next last episodes, then it becomes 10/10. Endure and pay attention before that.

Art.

The best anime of the century thus far. The essential pleb filter.

It's good.

>spend half my time watching this with my eyes focused entirely on the bottom part of the screen
Even if it was utter shit, I'd still watch a dub of this if they made one. I basically had to ignore everything happening on screen just to keep up with subtitles.

Overrated shit.

What? I found almost every episode a lot of fun.

This anime triggers the brainlet.

Johnny = best boy

You know something is good when a shitposter calls it pretentious.

They call everything Yuasa directs pretentious.

just pause

9 10/10 episodes and 2 8/10 episodes.

Someone saw endless eight and decided to make it an anime

>being a slow reader
It's your fault for not reading books.

this

unironically this

A solid show with great subtle themes about nostalgia and living outside of the present...
until the last episode removes all subtlety and hits you over the head with the message.

Still good though.

Lots of brainlets in this thread.

(you)

overrated

>whoa......i guess we really are the 夜は短し歩けよ乙女
what a hack

>what a hack
He's adapting source material, you know?

how a show about love can be pretentious?

brainlets sure are a thing

This is a pretentious post.

a masterpiece

I've thought about watching this
Is it at all similar to welcome to the NHK?

You're in for an anime taste test. If you like it, you have good taste. If you don't, you don't.

...eh, maybe, sorta, not really? They both have an overarching theme of pulling your head out of your ass and actually living your life.

lol english isn't even my native language and I was able to follow english subs just fine.
this meme again. it's just a generic comming of age story with a "Groundhog day" like twist. the only thing special about it is the art style.

Only the first episode is that bad, if you didn't get used to it you might as well be a brainlet.

therefore its good then.

I liked it, especially the last episode.
But honestly I wouldnt recommend it unless you really like anime.
You either watch it all the way or dont even start.

This.
This is an anime for anime lovers. Casual scum need not apply

11 episodes, 23 min. each.

An alright show with some interesting visual design.

It's not a masterpiece or even great by any means, but you'll probably enjoy it.

Shut up anons, I love Tatami Galaxy but this is fucking true. The characters talk veeeeeeeery fast.

crap.

stuff like Steins Gate and Erased are better by far, unironically

You're new favorite anime

9/10 and then the ending pulls up to a 10. I don't think it's subtle, but it doesn't shove the themes down your throat

A lot of the club episodes feel like watching an it's always in philadelphia episode
It also helps if at some point in your life you were an edgy faggot

English is your native language? If not, you're going to experience hell.

Started it today, three episodes in and I'm not really feeling it.

reading

it's a slow start (how ironic) until the sex-doll episode, everything after that is pure gold

which episode number is that

These are dead ringers for people who haven't watched it.

High octane reading

A life changing insight, depends on how you can relate to it.

>tfw you still don't have a cute raven-haired girlfriend

Where can I get one of those

I really like Tatami Galaxy, its probably up there in my top favorite

butt... I do have to admit its not for everyone.
Yeah the talking is really fast but once you get used to reading fast, its understandable.
For me, its probably the most relatable anime I ever seen, considering how I watched it when I was a freshman in college too.
Again, the proper way to watch this show is if you marathon in in an afternoon but the basic rundown for anybody who doesn't care is:
Go out and don't waste your college years, every moment is meaningful, even the bad ones. Those years are the years that people actually become adults, so don't waste it staying inside everyday and actually live your life.

Don't skip any episodes
If you do, the ending won't be as impactful as if you did

A literal masterpiece, though brainlets and normies wouldn't be able to finish it.

This is very correct. I mean I loved all of the episodes but the last few were what did it for me.