Slow Start

I want to rest on Tama-chan's lap.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/667495/e277868d5c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I need non-shit subs so I can decide.

>Weekly watching a show called Slow Start

That doesn't sound too engaging.

While I'm probably going to drop this, I will say that I'm really impressed by the quality of the animation. Reminds me of Scorching Ping Pong Girls with how unnecessarily detailed it is at times.

Tamate chan a Best.

gay

Don't do that

I think I speak for everyone when I say Slow Start > Yuru Camp

This is important, so I'll say it as well. Don't do that.

Ok ok! I'll stop, Tama_-chan!

I feel like you've misunderstood. The issue was with your misuse of the spoiler tag.

>spoiler tag
It's called surprise box.

I'll proceed to kill myself. Haven't posted in a while so i literally forgot to spoiler it.

Go away digibronny. it's fun.

Was not

Does that mean I can say Tamate?

Please call me Tama-Chan!

This needs more yuri subtext if they expect me not to drop it

Overall this anime is absurdly generic. I don't know why such a high animation budget was wasted on this trash. Will probably drop after ep3

Basically, this. I'm already watching like 8 shows this season and this one will probably get dropped

Both subs dropped the ball on the imouto juice line. Why the hell would you use sauce?

>8 shows
Wow, that's incredible. Four whole hours a week on anime, no wonder you can't squeeze in anymore, that's practically the whole week.

In my defense, I autistically rewatch things I like over and over

If I really like an anime I will just rewatch it for months

Also, I don't like to watch more than 3 or 4 shows at a time. Personal preference.

>If I really like an anime I will just rewatch it for months
[spoaler]I thought I was the only one who did that.[/spoiler]

I want to bury my face in Tamate's cunny.

It's important to appreciate every frame, every moment, every bit of dialogue, every metaphor

Also, I usually read the source material (if it exists) and then rewatch for purposes of artistic evaluation

What was this gag meant to be before CR butchered it?

>tfw no aidoru spinoff series
GOD WHY

The Eiko x Sensei moments in the manga are really nice. Looking forward to seeing those animated.

I want to lick Tamate's ZR.

>No indentation

Is this a Two Car reference?

I finally realized what the title of this show reminded me of.
exhentai.org/g/667495/e277868d5c/

Just grab the better subs.
Alternatively, stop using nyaa.

Why is Eiko so beautiful and sexual?

Please call her Tama-chan!

She has good genes.

Makes more sense than it should.

i want to protect hana-chan

So cute holy fuck. I can see why her cousin molests her.

I can't, she's ugly.

Knowing Hakka-ya her headcanon must be that Eiko is Bucap's iPS baby.

Is this her juicy imouto?

So am I, that doesn't stop them.

No, this is.

You mean saucy. Everyone drinks sauce from a bottle.

Tama__te

is this the new hinako note?

>Hearts and phallic objects
Why not just slip in a note that says "I'm going to rape you when you get home" while she's at it?

No, this is good.

How clean is Tamate's butt? I need to lick, then dick.

>lap
Pussy

Those are the less phallic objects i've seen in my life.

This is better than Hinako Note, it just doesn't have much of a gimmick like most Kirara SoL series do.

Eiko is for enko.

As soon as you get that scraper working on a reliable basis.

Cute hands

So Hana was severely sick with a contagious disease and had medical recognition of it, but she wasn't allowed to take an exam? Is the writer retarded or is Japan just totally backwards and doesn't allow anyone to take exams if they miss the only day?

Yes.

You mean least, ESL-kun. And they're literally called wieners.

I would willingly be raped by my cute landlady cousin.

>You mean least, ESL-kun
My bad, was staying up all night.
>they're literally called wieners.
So that's what it is. I thought it's some weird sort of pepper.

>turning idols into comedy duo
Seriously, what did they think?

I'll eat your wieners, user.

Did you use v2 patch?

it's a1. did you expect quality?

You mean enjo.

Why is she tied up?

>Missing entire school year because you were too sick to do entrance exam

Isn't this kinda messed up?
Don't they make exceptions for extreme cases like that?
She literally did nothing wrong and got the same punishment shitty students with bad grades get.

Is she even human?

No, she's a dragon.

Localization

It didn't even make sense, along with the lines afterwards. I had to download Nii-sama to even know what the joke was.

On this level, they'd have to change their names to English ones to be consistent.

Sensei got drunk the night before and assaulted her after Eiko guided her home.

Sensei was drunk and one thing led to another.

i think we're applying too much real-world logic to what was just a quick and flimsy bullshit excuse a cute girls doing cute things mangaka tossed out without a second thought as to why one girl is a year older for the sake of giving her a gimmick. Thank god her gimmick isn't as obnoxious as Hinako's, who had crippling social anxiety--except, you know, the vast majority of the time when she didn't display any social anxiety at all.

Jesus Christ that's illegal.

The same thing was a plot point in Just Because last season too, one of the MCs almost missed her exam because heavy snow caused trains to shut down, and they were freaking out about it. Which leads me to believe that Japan really doesn't hold any second chance exams for the people who couldn't make it on the day.

I didn't watch that but weren't they going on college? That's a bit more understandable

Why? It's just as ridiculous for them to not have second chance exams for university as it is for high school.

It's okay. She liked it in the end.

Not having an option for people to make up exams when public transit shuts down is ridiculous.

If your localization clashes with the scenes from a show themselves, then you're doing an awful localization job.
jellydonuts.jpg

Tacos

I'd assume they're all pretty smelly given the fact that they don't wear pantsu and have their privates exposed to the elements all day long.

Why does Tamate have a pube sticking out of her mouth?

The continued sexual harassment after that is a bit much.

Yep, it's terrible.

God I wish that were me

That poor girl has PTSD, send that teacher to prison.

I hope she realizes she can lose her teaching license over this.

The predator turning into the prey. Nice.

So is there some kind of hook or is this one of those shows where if you don't immediately like any of the main characters you don't need to bother watching?

It just has a slow start.

There are no shows you "need" to "bother watching". If you don't like them you don't like them and that's okay, just go watch something else you like instead.

Roll credits.