Relena will never hold you and let you rest your head on her chest

>Relena will never hold you and let you rest your head on her chest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xChqT5_o50o
youtube.com/watch?v=SqYiuzrOhkw
youtube.com/watch?v=SnN9I9iWo3g
youtu.be/mYe_-oFkMaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Picrelated is unironically on of anime's greatest scenes.

otp
still waiting to be killed

>your waitf will never threat to kill you

How can you tell if she realy loves you?

worst girl

you misspelled best.

That's unironically when I dropped Wing 10 years ago. Thought that scene was so edgy and stupid.

10 years later, boy am I glad I didn't waste my time on this trash series.

How's that 1x2 yaoi fic coming along?

So was she supposed to be the self insert character?
It felt like they took Sayla's role and made her way more of a central focus than she needed to be.

>Heeeeey...I'm right here!...come kill meeeeeee...
Why was she so shit?

There has only ever been one good Gundam anime.

Wait, there was a good one?

What an arbitrary choice.

That's not GBF

Thunderbolt is good

Did he ever actually kill anyone he'd said he'd kill?

Watch 0080 now. Tomino wasn't involved with it so it's actually good. One of the all-time great OVAs in fact.

>arbitrary
Maybe for /m/ children like yourself.

0080 is just okay. You're gonna get people to hate it over-hyping it like that. If someone already has a distaste for Gundam it's unlikely it will change that.

posting best boy

>0080 is just okay
Nobody asked you, Tominobabby.

Smart people will appreciate the show regardless of what anyone on Sup Forums says.

Why do you assume Tomino fan?
This is a Wing thread.

0080 is the most overrated series by far, even G was better

The context for that scene is literally only a few minutes before it actually happens.

lmao 0080 was okay but people acting like it's god's gift to gundam are the worst. It doesn't bring anything new to the table, it's the same ground every other gundam treads with added melodrama.

This still sums up most gundam fans way too well.

This. Maybe it's because I watched GBF first but I fucking loved it, then watched the main series and was horribly disappointed. GBF was just pure fun.

I have never seen Try and never plan to.

Relena is shit and so is her taste in men

I want relena to be my mommy.

00 is the best "main"(not sidestory) series. You are delusional if you disagree. The only season that can challenge it is mobile suit gundam, and that is only because it blazed the trail for modern mecha.

you mean Seed Destiny

Also to add to this, thunderbolt, 08th, and 0080 are the best "sidestories"

GBF is my favorite though

I think you forgot someone. Also I hope you mean exclusively 00 season 1.

I really, really like Turn A. I'd rate it probably as #2/#3 depending on where I put GBF.

I don't get the universal hate for 00 S2. Sure it wasn't as good as S1, but it wasn't nearly as bad as half the other mainline series.

retard here, im halfway through 00 - can you tell me why everyone hates s2 without spoilers?

Think of all the things you like about 00. Then get rid of them. That's basically season 2.

GBF is hot garbage.

I get why you can dislike GBF, but it universally praised as one of the best love letters to the series. You're nuts. GBF: T wasn't nearly as good, but the first series was great.

I liked the team-based antics and the characters fighting with their inner demons. So far 3 of the main cast are back together and they're going to get 4. I don't really understand how this can go so wrong.

Trashy commericalist bullshit desu. Unicorn was a love letter to Gundam. (Tomino specifically really, the novels contained some really obscure references to things like Avenir).

I mean I get what you're saying about unicorn, and agree to some degree, but GBF was brilliant. It got an entire demographic/new group of fans into gundam/gunpla while being fun to watch as along time fan.

I'd also compliment IBO for doing the same, despite not really being good.

My favorite Wing scene has to be when Heero stuck a sword through a girl's facemask during PE.

what were the best gundam OPs

youtube.com/watch?v=xChqT5_o50o

No he was just an autist. Wing's so fucking bad in all honesty. X got cancelled and told a better, more complete story than Wing how the fuck is that possible?

All Wing's got going for it are a great OP, great MS design and Treize.

You already posted it.

There's literally only two AUs worth a shit: X and Turn A. G would be better if it was like 10 episodes less.

Honestly, I thought GBF was pretty good before build knuckle spam, but all the side stories and sequels kind of soured it a bit to me.
I know that's not fair to the original series but it's hard to shake the fact that according to Try and Battlogue, Sei never got over losing Reiji and kept building for him even knowing he wasn't coming back. It's depressing.

I mean they kind of resolved your last comment in the sidestories and what I assume will be s3. I get what you're saying though.

I still don't understand why people say Wing was bad. It had a great cast of easily likable characters (I especially don't understand why people don't like Relena), decent-to-good story with thick drama and lots of politics, and all of the gundam designs were great (I'm considering getting that Wing model kit I saw at my LCS this weekend, I had a few action figures before but never got the model kits before...). Wing was awesome, and still one of my most favorite anime series today.

I would never give IBO any compliments it was honestly the worst Gundam series ever made. There is nearly nothing redeeming to be found there, genuinely the first gundam series I ever said "I'm glad that's over" about.

Good choice. My current mood wants to say one of the first MS IGLOO op's.

youtube.com/watch?v=SqYiuzrOhkw

How the fuck did 00 have two of the best OP's in the entire franchise?

MY WISHES OVER THE AIR SPACE.

MY LIFE IM TRADING FOR YOUR PAIN

I agree IBO is one of the worst gundam series, but that is why so many new fans got into gundam - it was """""""different"""""""".

That being said, I really really hope we get a new main-line gundam anime more in line with 00, twilight axis, and unicorn.

>easily likable characters
Well that's your first mistake.
It also had very slow pacing even for a Gundam TV series. The half way point when the boys all lose their Gundams felt like someone hit a reset button because the story was getting too close to making some progress.

They got good bands, it's like how SEED had top tier music overall too. TM Revolution and Toshihiko Sahashi are very good.

G-Reco was unironically good

What was your most memorable gundam anime moment?

Lock On! Lock On! Lock On! Lock On!
Lock On! Lock On!

Remember that Wing produced the single greatest work in the entire Gundam franchise. No series, manga or LN will ever reach the heights of Frozen Teardrop.

I just want Aces of a year war. Give me that OVA sunrise, it's the OVA we've wanted since the fucking 80s.

Give me fucking properly animated Brenev Auggs, Johnny Ridden, Tenneth Jung, Lydo Wolfe, and the rest of them. GIVE IT TO ME SUNRISE. GIVE ME JOHNNY TAKING DOWN 180 GMS AT A BAOA QU.

Get the fuck out of here. IBO and Greco don't even belong in the gundam universe they were so offensively bad and divergent.

why do you hate us so much

G-reco wishes it was divergent.
Just felt like Tomino was re-using all his ideas from Turn A because he wasn't satisfied with how it turned out the first time.
And according to interviews he wasn't satisfied this time ether, so lot of good that did him.

>want to watch all the Amuro content
>literal shit tier 0/10 voice acting, bad animation, and weird pacing is highly off-putting after starting with 00

What, you don't like official fanfiction?

Tomino's never satisfied with anything. He could die and become God and literally remake everything the way he truly intended to make it and he wouldn't be satisfied.

Reco feels like he wanted to play around with similar concepts in a more lighthearted way, less as a big send off to try and end gundam and more just a show that kids can get into more easily. Also it kinda felt like he got messed around during production.

It felt like such wasted potential at times. Like, I remember how fucking hype season 2 episode 1 was with Setsuna becoming an operator and fighting in a hobo gundam, only to focus on Saji and a shiny new magic gundam. I remember Marina and Krugis and Ali all being ignored for Celestial Being civil war with autists on one side and fashion disasters on the other.

I would have watched an entire Gundam show about a broken child soldier using a prototype some foreign benefactor gives him to get tangled in a Middle Eastern proxy war, and spending half the time out of the suit acting as Solid Snake to Ali's Big Boss or something.

What do you want from the next main series in gundam?

Gundam anime are not meant to have beta-bitch MC's. Is greco the only big series with one?

Good characters and sensible war drama with a war is bad message that has it's own theme.

And a good char clone cuz we've not really had a good one in ages.

>forgetting MASKED MAN in 00

>watching Wing on tv years back
>episode where Trowa is piloting Zero and having that crazy trip where Catherine shatters apart
>little cousin was secretly watching behind me
>"will that lady be okay?"

No, he wasn't good, he was entertaining I'll give him that. But not good.

Better question: Who is the best main protag that ISN'T Amuro.

I'd go with Setsuna

>hobo gundam
Imagine a whole season with Setsuna literally cannibalizing the remains of A-LAWS suits to keep Exia barely running, running a true guerrilla war where every bit of damage or scavanged part mattered.

>Gundam anime are not meant to have beta-bitch MC's.
Have you not seen Zeta Gundam?

youtube.com/watch?v=SnN9I9iWo3g

i liked gbf op 1

Loran.

If we include manga then Johnny Ridden.

RELENA JERKS OFF DOGS WITH HER FEET

I actually haven't. Is amuro super edgy/whiny in it?

Johnny Ridden is pretty cute.

Jew Dough

>defeats all his enemies
>saves the day
>doesn't lose his mind
>Doesn't fall for the roasty Haman or her tricks
>marries best girl Roux
>lives to an old age and still acts like a cocky motherfucker

Some non-shit mech design but that hasn't happened in 15 years so I'm not expecting it. The only one with acceptable MS design is Unicorn and that's largely due to it being full of what amounts ot MSVs.

I'm in the minority but I utterly despise Katoki's design sense and the way it's infested Gundam. Okawara's been trying since SEED to "Katokiize" his design with excessive amounts of angles and pointless panel lines and other details and it just looks like shit that come off looking at times like cheap Gunpla knockoffs.

Rhythym Emotion has to be up there.
youtu.be/mYe_-oFkMaI

He didn't marry Roux, and that manga itself confirmed they split after ZZ.

I was annoyed Bushido Bob got shafted to the side in favour of Ribbons' boy group.

Gundam needs more suave motherfuckers

>tfw you love katoki and unintentionally started katoki-ing your kits

A mid to late UC series with G-Reco's artstyle, actual pacing, at least 52 episodes, and A female Char who is the MCs main love interest

Biggest edgefest on Toonami.

Is Ecole du Ciel worth reading at all? AEUG Asuna does things to my weiner.

I loved 00 so much other than ribbons and saji.

S2 was painful.

well then he fucked her and dumped her. Still suave as fuck.

>G-Reco's artstyle

Dank.

I can see that tbf, I would like some more oldschool Okawara.

Yes it's one of the best manga imo.

Best Mobile Suit designs since F91

fight me

>thunderbolt/TA art style
>no children as main/main-side characters
>romance sub-sub plot
>4 man team where no 1 gundam becomes overpowered
>antagonist is something like Turn A's + Ali from 00

>lmao 0080 was okay but people acting like it's god's gift to gundam are the worst
Nobody is saying it's god's gift, just the best Gundam series.

>It doesn't bring anything new to the table, it's the same ground every other gundam treads with added melodrama
Ok, so you're an idiot who either didn't watch it or failed to understand anything that actually happened. That's ok.

I mean, everyone agree's the grimoire is awesome, but that isn't even about art style - its about mech design. Plus the grimoire is one of like two or three decent designs in all of gundam - and none of them even look like they belong in the franchise.

>Ok, so you're an idiot who either didn't watch it or failed to understand anything that actually happened. That's ok.

m8, there's nothing in there that wasn't a theme in an episode of 0079.

I want the next series to start the next mainline universe and have a repeat MC for 2-3 seasons.

So have we ever gotten an official explanation for what exactly "Gundanium alloy" is?

You're only further proving your idiocy here.
It's one thing to have a theme, how effectively that theme is conveyed is another story. You can't tell the difference because you have a tiny brain.