Super Saiyan Royal Blue? Super Saiyan Blue 2?

Super Saiyan Royal Blue? Super Saiyan Blue 2?

What do we call this form?

Other urls found in this thread:

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Beyond_Super_Saiyan_Blue
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Super Twinkling Fag

Super toei filler 2.
Perfect SSB already exists in the mangq.

Super Kawaii Uguu Vegeta

Who gives a fuck. Eventually some video game or assorted quasi-fanfic shit will give us an """official""" name (which will probably something autistic like "limit-break SSB")

Super Moegeta.

What are the perks of his new kawaii uguu form?

Super Saiyan PreCure

How can people unironically watch this?

They have 1 episode to clean up the animation and give this transformation to context. Otherwise it will be the worst transformation EVER in Dragon History. Yes, worse than SSJ3.

Nostalgia.

ultra instinct wannabe

dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Beyond_Super_Saiyan_Blue

BEYOND SUPER SAIYAN BLUE

Can't you fucking underages STAY IN YOUR FUCKING CONTAINMENT GENERAL?
To let you know, It's a pain in the ass to disable my nazi mode ad blocker to report your shit every time because it kills the report window pop-up.

SUPER SAIYAN KAWAII AS FUCK YOU KAKAROT AND YOUR UI ME WANT POWER TOO I SHALL SURPASS GODS WITH
O
MY
SHOTA
TWILIGHT SPARKLESS NOT A FUCKING BRONY FAGGY SUCKING ASS PRINCESS OF ALL SAIYANS BEJITA!

Or you can, you know, hide the thread?

damn, niggas salty as fuck.

>the manga is canon and the anime is not

Super Saiyan Bluer

Super Saiyan Bl~uguu

Super Saiyan Deep Blue

Suck a dick bitch.

I call it imperfect

Super Saiyan Joblue

Mister sparkles

SS Jobber.

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Super Saiyan

SSARBANC
Super Saiyan Actual Real Blue And Not Cyan

Vegeta's Ultra "filler until Toriyama gave us the real one" Instict.

>Super Saiyan Kawaii As Fuck You Kakarot
SSKAFYK is now the official name of that form. Check my 5. This is no longer a debate.

You should go back to your pedophile moe anime my upset friend.

Japan is calling it SSB2

I only watched the episode once but is his new form different looking at all? Like even one little bit? Just seems like regular SSB with a more vibrant aura, which we know the animators will eventually stop drawing every scene. Then how the fuck will we know what form he's in?

Super Saiyan Bluer

His hair is now blue instead of turquoise.
And his eyes have a pupil, like SS3 and Ultra Instinct.

ultra jobinstinct

Super Saiyan Blue Breaker, Super Saiyan Blue Ultra, Super Saiyan Instinct Blue, probably something like that.

King Vegeta Fist Super Saiyan Blue

Super Soy-an Blue

Super Cyan

Super Saiyan Kuso

Vegeta reached Super Sayian Grade 2 (or super Vegeta) during the Cell ark. This could simply be the God version of that.

Ultra Blue
or Royal Blue
I Like Royal Blue more.

Royal blue or bust.

glitter and big shoujo eyes

Ascended Ultra Controlled Perfect Kawaii Super Sayajin God Cyan Super Sayajin Teal "Mister Sparkles" Twilight Beyond Migatte no Deep Royal Milky Way Bluer Mastered 2: PreCure Limit Breaker

>Kawaii Vegeta
One step closer to LGBT Vegeta

>>Super Saiyan Kawaii As Fuck You Kakarot

Skinner box. Listen to the lyrics of the OP.
>I'm used to being confused
>I can't get no satisfaction
>Boredom
>Becomes a stone
>Before it gets too heavy and falls

Basically the fact we keep watching the boring episodes makes the good episodes more exciting than if it was just good episodes, because we're dumb animals.

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN BRUERRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>the first time we get to see Vegeta unlock a new form is when the new form makes him look like a magical girl

>make a new transformation for Vegeta to stop playing second fiddle to Goku
>he looks like a complete faglord
T-thanks

Vegeta with Kimono Friends.

or AUCPKSSJGCSSJT"MS"TBMDRMWBM2:PCLB
for short

The "Still can't beat Saitama" form

>honestly really like the new form.
Do I have shit taste or does everyone else have shit taste?

Retarded milking of a rotten undead franchise

where did this autistic "royal" name come from?

If you like anything in Super you basically have shit taste/

It's not disliked though.

>mfw Jiren is just Saitama if Saitama was a baldien

>vegeta gets a new form after powering up and thinking about his promise to some stick bitch
>doesn't even think about his family
You cannot make this shit up

I heard two sources. One is simply cause he's the prince of all saiyans. Other is that supposedly the color is actually called royal blue, as in the exact shade of blue, but I don't trust people to be able to judge the exact shade.

Jiren is Kenshiro.

He's a winner, he doesn't even consider the fact that U7 might get deleted.
Is what I tell myself at night while I cry myself to sleep. I agree it's absolutely retarded.

We call it "GT was better"

This arc would have been better if Kenshiro arrived as his own universe

Nice meme

This is my biggest issue with the new form. Come on, his only motivation is Cabba? His wife and son and newborn child don't get mentioned at all? Bullshit.

Kenshiro could defeat Jiren.

The problem is it's PG13 as fuck. He should've said something like "I'm not gonna let the saiyan race go extinct!" going full Sup Forums and including both Cabba, his mutt son and everyone else.

Yeah because his family didn't die in front of him. Trunks is playing on an island while Bulma is chilling at home. Can't you understand that?

>ToP would have been much better if it was replaced with the first arc of DBM
Agree or disagree?

Cabba should never have existed.

None of the alternate universe saiyans should have, hell there's nothing even saiyan about them except their ability to turn super at the drop of the hat.

Only one guy from their universe is even slightly interesting.

Kenshiro would have killed the Zenos

HOW??

Knocking him out of the ring, thats how you win this tournament user

Super Saiyan Azure

Calling it now.

Quite literally like something out of someones fanfic, like so much of Super.

But Azure is a light shade of blue closer to the regular SSB color.

>pic
Broly is hiding inside of that rust bucket you know.

I unironically agree.

I'm betting Jiren wants to wish for a full set of hair

>doesn't even think about his family
That's because its how Gohan is gonna powerup, thinking of Pan.

Cabba is his new son.

GT was shit you spic

This.

Kawaii Saiyan Blue
Fabulous Saiyan Blue
Super Sparkliyan Blue

Hokuto shinken doesn't work on aliens, it relies on a perfect understanding of human anatomy and it's rendered useless if you deviate from it too much from it, as exemplified by Souther.

Super Cabblue

How autistic are you? If they lose the tournament all of U7 gets erased, which is worse than death, no heaven or hell just gone. THAT should be his motivation but hey the story is fucking garbage, we knew this the moment Vegeta didn't obliterate Cell after seeing his son basically die in front of him but can land blows on Beerus cause his wife got slapped.

Utter wet dog shit.

So in other words Vegeta has alzheimer and doesn't remember what happens if they lose the tournament

Limit breaker Vegeta

>better story
>better animation
>better soundtrack
>better power-ups
>better character design
>better characters
GT is superior in literally every category

>literally
fuck off spic

Super Saiyan Bluetooth

The: I just got beaten up for the 5th time over the last 40 minutes and will now scream loud to acquire more than I had before but am also incredibly tired from all my beatings, I will also loose in 3 minutes time.

MY CABBA

So what makes DBS 'limit breaking' power ups shit? Yet people can get hype in other shounen when MC has his ass handed to him, but gives a last ditch 'I'm already exhausted, beaten and villain has all but won, but I'll give you this one last 5 second victory pummel'.

Is it just the frequency? Like this has been 40 minutes of endless fighting, apparent exhaustion, but 1-2 minutes (in-universe) later they are able to go on but with MORE POWEEER.