Boku no Hero Academia

He's the best mutie of the series. Try and prove me wrong. You can't

but that's not mina

It's fine, Mina is best female mutie. Even with her 1/5 intelligence.

Ojiro is love

There was an MHA shitposting thread about a week ago where someone claimed Ojirou was proof that an average person can pass the UA entrance exam... which is obviously bullshit. But I think it does show that Ojirou is pretty talented, using his martial arts knowledge and having what's essentially a 5th limb to work with is what makes him so effective despite not having a spectacular quirk.

Does any user have Viz? How did they translate Camie's joke?

Boku no Hero didnt stay 1 minute without a new thread, but today it was almost 4 hours. The series is dead.

Best

Had to ask a redditard. Anyways, they didn't translate the joke, like, at all.

I think he embodies one of the messages of the series best - you can have the best quirk in the world, but if you don't have the technique to back up for it, you'll be a shit fighter. And inversely, even if you've got a basic quirk like a tail, you can still make it shine.

Stain could've easily passed the exams

Deku was just a faggot

His tail is probably stronger than the rest of his entire body. It's definitely strong enough to pulverize a robot as seen in S2. It's not any regular limb.

I read the Viz translation, still much better than MS.

Get ready for april.

I believe you in a heartbeat. MS was absolute fucking garbage with this chapter.

It's because his tail is only muscle, as you could see it destroying a robot, but yeah, he is one of the only students who bothers to actually learn how to fight. He is a cool guy.

>Stain could've easily passed the exams

He was just a swole guy with knives, besides having All-Might tier willpower he wasn't that special.

Don't tell me you actually believe that. His quirk is unsuited for this type of test. Current exams for Yuuei, he would've gotten the Shinsou treatment and ended up in General Studies.
Also, Deku passed as well, so not sure what you're talking about.

?

I'm starting to wonder if he is always calm to keep a oozaru-esque transformation from happening if the trigger is getting mad.

Ojirou vs Giganto would be pretty hype if he becomes a giant monkey

Bakugou trended on nip Twitter for chapter 166.
>Ojiro pretty much ends up Goku
I'm cool with this. I'm very cool with this.

>Bakugou trended on nip Twitter for chapter 166.
why?

>When were you under the impression that my quirk was just having a tail?

For being self-aware, pretty much?

How strong is his tail exactly?

he's fast and strong as hell

the point was that Stain, a person whose quirk wouldn't help him at all in the exam so you could say he was quirkless, would easily have passed the exam, so Deku had no excuse for being so weak prior to having OfA

Hori's art began a bit simple and "geometric", like Mignola, then became more detailed, and now is returning to be simple and geometric. I just hope he does not have the same end of Takei's art.

In a monthly magazine, BnHA would be the new Vinland Saga in terms of art.

>so Deku had no excuse for being so weak prior to having OfA
Well, the kid was kind of bullied and pretty much held onto the (back then) ridiculous hope that he would become a hero to pretty much get by his day.

>he's fast and strong as hell

Compared to a handful of trainee heroes? Yeah of course he seems fast and strong, but even then he was outmatched, which is why he singles out weak heroes and paralyses them. Compared to a hero with actual super strength and speed he's D tier.

>now is returning to be simple and geometric.

U wot? It's more detailed than ever now.

yeah and he was a weak twig, he only started working on himself after he is given one of the strongest quirks in the world

Kirishima and Ojiro should've been the main characters

>Someone tried to use this to desperately prove that it wasn't Camie that made Bakugou laugh.

SALTY AF

Kacchan was trending in Japan yesterday because of the chapter

Some people just like to be in denial that best girl can make sperging kids laugh.

It's one thing to have talent to begin with and work on that, it's another thing entirely to be given a goal to work towards.

So you're right in that Deku was weak as hell to begin with, but after the first chapter it's no longer an issue, so I don't know why you still bring it up as a character flaw.

>even then he was outmatched

Deku and Todo said he wasn't trying to hurt them badly, and the point was he could've passed the exam, not that he could rival All Might or smth

I love Ojiro a whole lot and agree he should appear more often, but I think he works better as a side character. Kiri I'm neutral about, but the same thing applies.

>the point was he could've passed the exam
Sure, if he focused on saving others like Deku did, his quirk is useless on non-human opponents and he doesn't have the kind of raw power you're claiming he does.

the character flaw is him only starting to work hard after getting OfA, he's just working hard to reach a point he's certain he's capable of reaching

and I mean this character flaw doesn't have to be bad by itself, but Hori never brings it up, Deku's character arc is basically just him needing to stop being insecure cuz he's perfect hero material already

So what is Hori going to replace AfO with after he gets the Aizen treatment and dies at chapter 250?

>working hard to reach a point he's certain he's capable of reaching
Surely you'll agree that a lot of people do that? Not take risks?
>Deku's character arc is basically just him needing to stop being insecure cuz he's perfect hero material already
And Bakugou's is just him needing to stop being a shit. If you put it like that, all of the character arcs seem simple as fuck.

I meant it more as "a main character with a meh quirk who has to work with would've been better than someone quirkless being given the strongest quirk in the world"

Kirishima and Ojiro fit that definition, but yeah I wouldn't make a dude with a big tail the main character of anything

If you’d prefer a cleaner and more up to date panel compilation, I did this one last night.

>the character flaw is him only starting to work hard after getting OfA, he's just working hard to reach a point he's certain he's capable of reaching

Trauma was a big obstacle for Deku to overcome at that point in the manga, he was too used to being put down so he had no confidence in himself. This happens in real life too.

>Deku's character arc is basically just him needing to stop being insecure cuz he's perfect hero material already

That's a reductionist argument; there's a lot that Deku needs to work on in the manga, and a lot of it has to do with how he views his mentor and the differences in their circumstances.

>Surely you'll agree that a lot of people do that? Not take risks?
I know, my problem is this is never brought up as a flaw in Deku's character, Nighteye could've said it but no, he just liked Mirio more

He has effectively been replaced by Shiggy.

It's more interesting to see him work on controlling the quirk than to see him work to get the quirk.

But that's not the point of MHA. Ojirou has a mid-tier quirk but at least he has a quirk and therefore has none of the insecurity that Deku would have. The point of Deku's character is that just being given a powerful quirk isn't enough because the role he wants to fill is that of the world's greatest hero.

Its kinda shit if he can jump from 8 to 20 in a week and we don't see what work he put in.

>Ojirou has a mid-tier quirk but at least he has a quirk and therefore has none of the insecurity that Deku would have.

Kirishima had tons of insecurity from his quirk. Ojiou would have a fuckton more, honestly. Especially after what happened during the first exercise

user! I found you! I wanted to tell you I put this as my wallpaper today at work and I kept staring at the wallpaper all the time. Thank you so much for making it.
Also, there are two panels you missed, likely because they're from MS and not from FA like you picked them. Or I didn't see them. Pic related.

He’s going to be the final boss once he finds a way to restore body, then he doesn’t have to bother with Shiggy anymore.

Hmmm. OFA 20% was pretty much a risk from his side, but he doesn't seem to be aware of taking risks sometimes.
Thing is, OFA 20% was literally a gamble from his side. Not that he trained for it. He says his bones hurt. Only problem is that he kinda, uh, overshadowed that with O MY REWIND.

I honestly don't see what there's more to do with Deku's character arc, he already had the heart of an hero to begin with, the only thing Hori can play with is how he didn't deserve but Hori has been doing it wrong

Its a risk that worked and was thrown away by him jumping up to 100 with Eri 2 chapters later. So it was kind of shit.

Kirishima just has a common quirk, his issue was more how his peers perception of his quirk affected his own mental state. Ojirou is just an honest hardworking dude, greta side-character material but Shounen MCs need to have mass appeal to be successful in SJ.

Reminder that Nighteye didn't teach Deku shit and his character overall didn't bring anything meaningful to the series before he died.

Okay

>The point of Deku's character is that just being given a powerful quirk isn't enough because the role he wants to fill is that of the world's greatest hero.

ain't that the point of Bakugou's character? he was born with a really strong quirk but has to fix his behaviour to be a good hero, Deku's character doesn't really have a point, he already had the heart of an hero and he was given the strongest quirk so now he just needs to work on it

Obviously the rival characters will have parallels; the point is neither Bakugou or Deku are yet at the point physically or mentally to take on the role of the "Symbol of Peace".

>and his character overall didn't bring anything meaningful to the series before he died
We can argue about he and Deku (i think he did bring something, like Deku's selfawareness and stuff) and his quirk, but in fact he was a needed character, i mean he is part of Mirio's character developement and backstory, so whitout Sir, there is no Mirio's full story.

where cna I get mirrors for Viz's translations?

My shithole country can't view Viz

Two of those are there, but I don’t see the one from the group shot. I’ll throw it in later tonight.

>He post it again
You should stick to calling the last arc shit

What themes do you see in capeshits that you would like to see in BnHA?

>I honestly don't see what there's more to do with Deku's character arc
An interesting thing would be him being confronted by quirkless kids. I mean, I doubt that Deku was the only quirkless who wanted to be a hero, so what would he say to these kids? He should be a revolutionary figure in this sense.

Todoroki, Bakugou, and Deku are all set up to become some sort of trinity Symbol of Peace in the endgame. They're the only ones that got an Origin chapter/volume.
I know right. I fucking hate Overhaul vs Deku as a fight for that reason, and I really really love Deku otherwise.

Wrong!

yeah that could work

>An interesting thing would be him being confronted by quirkless kids. I mean, I doubt that Deku was the only quirkless who wanted to be a hero, so what would he say to these kids? He should be a revolutionary figure in this sense.

None of them would know Deku was quirkless unless he told the truth about his power.

As of right now he's one of the lucky ones who got a good quirk.

It worked by having his trustee, last ditch, ace in the hole - which is accessing more OFA percentage - fail; you know, his ace that he’s been using since forever: entrance exams, sports fest, muscular. Then he had to rely on a big gamble in the form of abusing Eri’s quirk. Even then it’s not a reliable solution and it harmed her.
If anything technique-wise he’s currently in similar situation when he was with GT: finding a more reliable way to utilize OFA

You know, since you said the thing about quirkless people: what about them, actually? Are they ostracized? Was Deku just a solo example of Bakugou being a shit? We haven't seen a single quirkless person aside Deku in the story so far, as far as I know.

>I doubt that Deku was the only quirkless
It’s a good thing the story keeps him as the only quirkless person, they’re supposed to be rare, rare enough that even AM said even though it’s already rare in his generation, it’s even *rarer* now

>Todoroki, Bakugou, and Deku are all set up to become some sort of trinity Symbol of Peace in the endgame. They're the only ones that got an Origin chapter/volume.

I believe it but they're not at that level yet

Right!

You he uses 2 'huge risks' which ulitmately lead to him saving the day. Its a waste. You can't keep stressing that he needs to find a proper way to control if he's still going to inch out of it every time, beat the villain and escape.

How does one harness energy from wishing?

He basically put Eri in her current state and Sir still died even after he accessed 20% and 100%, I don’t even know what else do you want out of that

>If anything technique-wise he’s currently in similar situation when he was with GT: finding a more reliable way to utilize OFA
I didn't even consider that before, you're right. So now, Deku is at a mental low and hit sort of a wall in regards to OFA. It's going to be very, very interesting to see how he grows from that, and I'm very excited to see him back in the story again. The Bakugou/Todoroki arc was nice but I'm very happy it didn't overstay its welcome.

Brothers and sisters, I'm here to tell you that I charge the UA High. I charge the UA with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the UA with being the greatest kidnapper on earth. There is no place in this world that that academy can go and say it created peace and harmony. Everywhere UA's gone UA's created havoc. Everywhere UA's gone UA's created destruction. So I charge them.

UA can't deny the charges. You can't deny the charges. We're the living proof of those charges. You and I are the proof. You didn't have a choice. UA didn't say, "Quirkless man, Quirkless woman, come on over and be heroes to help us build society." UA said, "Hey, give up, get out of our way". Being born quirkless does not make you a member of the hero society. I'm not an hero. You're not an hero. You are one of the 20% of quirkless people who are the victims of heroes.

You and I, we've never seen any equality. No, we've never seen democracy either; all we've seen is hypocrisy. We don't see any hero dream. We've experienced only the hero nightmare.

Who is on top: Camie, or Bakugo?

They're both good but Inasa is more fun

Are you asking me the nsfw version of this or who is talking at the top of the page? Both answers are Camie.
I thought Tartarus had no internet, AfO.

Prison break arc when

Inasa is too high energy for Todo. He needs someone calming and soothing.

Like a mom without the hot water burning.

Bakugo is gay, he has no interest in Camie.

But clashing personalities are fun, user. Which is why Todoroki x Camie or Todoroki x Bakugou would also be fun. Autism squad is full of possibilities.

Camie isnt loud and boisterous like Inasa.
Todo wouldn't even touch a female Baku.
TodoMomo/Jirou/Female Deku would be fine.

>I'm very excited to see him back in the story again

He's not even back yet.

B O R I N G
O
R
I
N
G

Bakugou is a homosexual for victory.
He's going to be this week, I feel it. I hope I won't get btfo.
>Todobaku
>Bakucamie
Patrician taste, user. You didn't mention Inatodo but that's fine, I know you got taste.

>opposites meme

only fun in doses

>Tooru and Ojiro team up to fight a street-level villain who's trying to rob a store
>During the scuffle, Tooru is doused with paint
>Ojiro turns around after apprehending the villain to find Hagakure curling up into herself in embarrassment at being exposed
>He immediately scoops her up into his arms and starts taking deserted back alleys to campus
>Tooru is blushing furiously at the feeling of being wrapped up against his frame, and shuffles her body to make herself more comfortable
>She gives a small squeak and Ojiro's breath becomes ragged as this brings his hands into contact with parts that definitely violate UA's inter-student code of conduct
>Ojiro starts feeling a slickness on his arm where it supports the junction of her thighs, which his brain prays to God is just sweat and his dick prays to God isn't
>The two of them arrive back at her room and Ojiro dumps her on the floor, his priority finding a seat as soon as possible before Tooru notices the tightness in his pants
>Tooru's half-visible nude form gets to her feet, and starts nervously babbling about how Ojiro's got paint all over his torso and arms, and how he should join her in the bathroom so she can help him wash it off
what do?

>You didn't mention Inatodo
That was my first post, baka

Yeah, I think Overhaul’s arc has a lot of similarities to Stain’s arc, in which an influential villain got introduced then detained and most likely will be re-introduced again and how they may shape the story following their appearance.

I’m also interested in how Deku will deal with the mental burden, this shouldn’t and wouldn’t be his first and last time he deals with death or mission failure (All Might says help) and I personally can’t think of how he will develop OFA once he mastered Nighteye’s martial arts (granted I used to say that too when he uses Shoot Style, and I was pleasantly surprised when he failed)

>these two have good chemistry and get along well together
>"Can't pair them together, that would be too boring! We need to think of some real trainwrecks of relationships and pretend that they wouldn't be bullshit!"
Shippers are sick in the head

>I'm boring and I hate fun

They always do that to straight ships.

Why so angry

Sorry, didn't know it was you! Patrician taste all around, user.