Why is no one bothering to translate this any more?

Why is no one bothering to translate this any more?

What are a couple differences between the manga? I've heard a lot of things that make it sound like the changes KyoAni made were for the better but I'm not sure if they're even true.

tohru and kobayashi had sex. (No joke)

S-so it's true Kobayashi grew a dick?

Yes.

Because flavor of the month.

It was a dragon's prank, but it backfired, or didn't go the way she'd expected.

The interactions with Tohru's dad changes vastly, if I remember correctly. I don't think there was as big of a fight, but he still doesn't approve of Kobayashi. Also, Tohru's dad visits Japan somewhat frequently. He named her after his favorite author, and often meets up with the Shota summoner's dad. Obviously, the changes in the anime were made to make it more dynamic or dramatic with what episodes they could work with.

Yes
They didn't at the end
Titty monster dragon isn't introduced until much later. Also, most of Fafnir scenes in the anime weren't in the manga. Tohru temporally works on a maid cafe and some of the episodes have differences because of that.
Also, there are full nudes during the hot baths chapter.

I guess some group will pick it up once it ends. I doubt the manga will extent more than 100 chapters
>The interactions with Tohru's dad changes vastly, if I remember correctly. I don't think there was as big of a fight, but he still doesn't approve of Kobayashi. Also, Tohru's dad visits Japan somewhat frequently. He named her after his favorite author, and often meets up with the Shota summoner's dad. Obviously, the changes in the anime were made to make it more dynamic or dramatic with what episodes they could work with.
I didn't like this change at all. It felt overdramati, and I think that Tohru grabbing her father's arm was way more impactful than two big dragons using magic. Also, the excuse that he gives, that Tohru is stronger in the human world, fits later when we are told that she is one of the few dragons that produces mana naturally, so she is stronger than the other dragons who are described as her equals (mainly Elma and Iruru)
Dragons don't use magic circles

Stop spoiling the fun, partypooper.

>I didn't like this change at all. It felt over dramatic
Yeah, but try to understand that a peaceful resolution would have been anticlimactic, at least, to the anime-only viewers. I didn't like the anime changes either, but something had to be altered.

Ironic weebs don't read (the) manga.

The party introducing Fafnir and locoa was a christmas party in the manga while in the anime its just a random party (and the later christmas episode is anime original). Some of the segments like school supply shopping and fafnir thinking about humans were also anime original. They also bumped up locoas and fafnirs appearances and shoehorned them into segments like the beach trip. The ending was also changed. There is no fight with Tooru's dad, it mostly happens the same as the end bit. He shows up and tries to drag Tooru back, they get into an argument, kobayashi intervenes, and when he threatens her Tooru gets mad and makes him leave. They do not leave on good terms at all. The anime also shoved in a bunch of 5 second random bits of Elma eating because she didn't have much more than like 2 chapters at that point. That combined with the above shoehorned segments to try and give the side characters more screentime means that a lot of the one note gags that only happen once or twice at that point in the series got overused (Locoa's lewd body, Elma eating, etc). They also censored a couple of newd scenes with pixelation and towels.

That covers most of it.

Kobayashi later confirms she's still a virgin. Knowing kobayashi she subjected Tooru to an all night marathon cosplay and proper maid behavior lecture session. Especially since she had erectile disfunction at the time.

He still walked off in the end, though

Tooru's dad is absolutely correct in that Humans and Dragons can't coexist. Just look at the dragons currently in the human world. They've had to give up pretty much everything dragon-like about them. They stay in human form the vast majority of the time, take extra care to be gentle and not bring out any strength, have gotten jobs, have homes, trying to interbreed with humans, etc. They've basically been tamed into becoming humans at this point. That's not coexisting, that's assimilating.

>but I'm not sure if they're even true.
It's not.

Because it's shit. Spic tiddie dragon is the only good thing to come out of it.

Because it's a series loved exclusively by ironic weebs who all shifted their focus to another meme anime.

So do the dragons’ human forms not age or what? It’s assumed they age much more slowly than humans, right?
What will happen in two years or so when Kanna’s classmates grow up yet she still looks like a third grader?

The transformation spell that dragons use changes your core "essence" into another thing, basically transferring your attributes into that forms equivelant of your normal form. While explaining it they all imagine dragon kobayashi as various types of dragon but with Kobayashi's head. Except Elma who imagines an icecream cone iirc.

So yeah, even after like 10 years Kanna's human form will still be a loli because she'll still be the Dragon equivelant of a loli due to how dragons age.

The translator from chapters 44 onwards mentioned returning to the work once a RAW volume 7 comes out.

>I finished volume 6 by November. I'll continue once volume 7 gets scanned by the sources I steal from.
>As of now, I'm just doing the Elma spin-off.

At the moment it seems like there aren't any untranslated RAW chapters of Dragon Maid, Kanna's Daily Life or Elma's OL Diary.

Kanna's Daily Life entire collection was posted in a previous thread.

But I saw raw scans of the last chapters. Although I don't know if they were just Chinese scans

I loved kana spinoff