There are fools on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who think lolis are for anything other than headpats and hugs

There are fools on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who think lolis are for anything other than headpats and hugs

Other urls found in this thread:

safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=anyannko

Not my fault you fail to realize they are also for upsy-daises.

>he doesn’t like being lewd with his loli
If you don’t satisfy her, she’ll find another onii-chan who will

peace peace

test

I can pat their heads with my semen covered dick, right?

They're for fugs.

No! Bad lolicons! Bad!

What do you guys think about this loli?

Feels like I'm losing SAN anytime she's not eating pancakes

You wouldn’t possibly think of doing anything lewd with your loli, would you?

What if my loli wants it?

I only think about doing lewd things with my loli.

You are being tricked!

post the next image, without the blanket.

I don't actually like sexulayzing lolis but if they don't get pregnant how else would more lolis be created?

This nip is a nice guy, sometimes I chat with him in pixiv. Also, congratulate him, he made his LO debut recently.

Lolis are for kissing.

Go get 'em Kokoro-chan.

>Also, congratulate him, he made his LO debut recently.
oh wow

I like them for lappillows too.

His pen name is Walkalone, look for it.

cute

pinching their cheeks and gentle bullying?

That loli doesn't look like she's enjoying it.

There are fools on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who think lolis are for anything other than rough sex.

Actually she is, his stories are full of cute.

Good, lolis are for loving, not raping.

It depends on the loli. Some are not ready for lewd, and just need cuddles and headpats, others are little sluts and want to be treated like a slab of meat you jam your dick into.

I wonder what loli sweat tastes like.

For some season I believe you talk about IRL females as well.

No, they all are for lewd, especially the pure ones.

What about piggybacks?

Why are bunny hair clips so lewd?

lolis are for taking care of. This includes a multitude of situations and actions so if you're not ready to deal with all of them you should not even consider keeping a loli.
It would be rude as it's important that every loli experiences the proper care and upbringing she deserves.

thats a big loli

Lolis have many needs, a good onii-chan takes responsibility and provides for his loli

What season? Summer? Winter?

wew

Someone need to pick this manga and finish it.

Panel is in, kissing is fine

Lolis can do a lot of things! Don't underestimate them!

Is it time?

You are the fool. Lolis are for card games.

Pic related best loli

You're finished!

Fuck off, Naruturd

Even Frieza love little girls.

Artist?

Heres another loli

How nice of Commissioner Gordon to buy some of those girl's flowers.

>image was illustrated by
anyanko
I get you OP

Obito teleports into loli bedrooms and watches them while they sleep.

Lost my wolf loli anybody seen it?

shes in your backyard taking the knot

Sex with lolis!

Remi is the superior sister.

HUGS -NOT- FUGS

You sure?

>have real life loli half-nieces
>older sister is much older than me
>i was in my teens when they were 7 and 8
>always tasked with basically baby sitting them
>they would try to practice kissing on us
>want to play house
>sit in our laps
>run up and demand random cuddles
>one time one of them was acting weird and started grinding her vagina on the back of my neck as one of those little girl self-experiments that they do (they grind themselves on things because it feels funny, any mother of little girls will tell you this)
>at the pool they would randomly demand piggy backs and so their little bikini clad bodies would be wrapping themselves around us and trying to climb up us when we are just wearing boxers or budgy smuglers
it was nothing but annoyance and it would still be pure annoyance today,i can remember thinking to myself (god i wish i had little nephews to play videogames with and not this annoying weird bullshit) little girls are in no way attractive, i really don't understand how pedo's can be attracted to the body of a little girl, they are gross, snot nosed and pure fucking annoyance

This, 3D is trash however, I’d do anything to have a pair of 2d lolis just RIPE for impregnating all over me

Were they good kissers at least?

Oh god, can I just shit on this artist for a second? I do not like any of their recent works. The newer stuff in COMIC X-Eros and COMIC LO are just really bad. They make their girls look like fucking aliens with the style of eyes and the width between the eyes chosen. I *love* the previous tank, but I just can't stand what they do now.

think a milk breathed or tomato sauce breathed little mouth smashing into your face completely out of the blue without warning

you gotta break them to the fertility point and that's when they're ripe for impregnation, right?

Fucking pedos. How could anyone get off to the idea of removing a 9yo girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples? Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow.

The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke.

I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours.

It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest and her neck, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she sighs breathlessly and her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside her again.

You're all sick in the head.

all of them actually

user, that's the joke.

safebooru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=anyannko

Who is available on safebooru in case you only think the worst of people

I'm starting to get bored of reporting and bullying these threads. Maybe I should give it a rest for now and only report them.

>he thinks what he’s doing is bullying
Shouldn’t speak so highly of yourself, now have some loli, they’re delicious

I'm going to have to ask that everyone here stop shitting up the Mitsuboshi Colors threads with your degeneracy. Thanks.

That's not happening.

No thanks, I don't like that gay shit. Also, no, it's bullying and is funny shut up.
I agree. It's imposible to like that show anymore thanks to those idiots.

Trains?

You can’t talk yourself up as an “lol epic bulli xD lmao” and then get unironically triggered by loli on Sup Forums of all places, have some more lolis

Me on the far left.

Sure

Are you really going to let lolicons affect your enjoyment of an anime?

Please stop responding to the jealous fujo, for the love of god.

Who says I can't? Stop being homo
I know it's dumb, but they kill it for me. I drop it.

You can never have enough of lolis!
>their tummies!
>their cunnies!
Lolis are such yummy bunnies!

cute

Because the only one triggered is you, now be a good boy and treat your loli well, onii-chan

That's not a train.
Ugh such gayness in a single person. It hurts

That's one sexy train.

Stop talking like a dumb weeaboo. It's cringy

I think we can all agree that the most important thing is making lolis happy. So long as your loli ends with a big smile on her face, you are a good lolicon.

Please bully me

>weeaboo
>cringy
Go back

I don't think you can make someone happy, much less a pic of 432 KB
Why?

Let it be known.

idols?

Don’t be like that, user, just give the lolis what they want

Review this image.

>being this new