Drawthread

Draw or request Sup Forumsrt

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/WE70JKJ.jpg
i.imgur.com/E22WooY.png
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg
twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819
imgur.com/lomDkgq
imgur.com/a/eQ7O6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Could somebody please draw Kino in a nice summer dress?
It would be greatly appreciated!

Requesting Natsumi from Non Non Biyori being instant_loss_2koma'd. First panel can be her going "Eh? Stop bullying onee-chan? But it's so fun, besides what are you going to do about it?" Second panel can be up to your imagination, as long as it ends with her being fucked.

Requesting Takagi with bangs.

Requesting Youko Nishikawa and Aki Adagaki switching social statuses.

Good, opening image it's just what I need as reference.

Requesting colors if possible.

Sophia Ref: i.imgur.com/2omrwTZ.jpg

Ref of outfit the crazy milf is in: i.imgur.com/WE70JKJ.jpg

Tanukichi Ref: i.imgur.com/E22WooY.png

Requesting Yuu (short hair) either bathing in ramen or having ramen in her mouth, vagoo, or butt and offering it to Koizumi, asking her to try out the Yuu Ramen Special. Koizumi responses with an expression of pure disgust.

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting Zossie the ayylmao dressed as a Pride Trooper from DBSuper

Requesting Sena and Yozora (left) holding hands while looking tsundere and embarassed sorta like Mei and Yuzu (right)

Requesting this honey badger meme but with Hitomi from Killing Bites

Requesting Suzuho stuck in a doorframe due to her big ass costume

4am drawing so sorry if its wonky.

Requesting Yoshie taking lewd photos of herself on Tinder.

Requesting Haruhi Fujioka dressed up as a delinquent, doing a delinquent pose.

Requesting Satania getting headpats please

Requesting RPG party of Aqua (White Mage), Akko(Druid), Mordred(Warrior), and Yoshiko(Rogue)

Requesting Anemone doing naked dogeza

Requesting any Sup Forums girl(s) you like but with a "short in the back with long sidelocks" haircut, similar to the the girls in the ref.

I hope that you like it.

Champa's face could be a bit fatter.

Not OR, but just a nitpick

puff

Requesting Nonna wearing a KMM uniform with a ROA patch

Requesting evil dominatrix trio of Belial, Meiko, and Sophia

Requesting Elsie piloting a fire truck mecha.

Requesting Kogasa discovering Gokicha on her shoulder and getting surprised

Requesting Kasumi Toyama, Rin Hoshizura, and Miku Maekawa as cats and playing with Mew from Pokemon

I just woke up and holy fuck I didn't think I'd get so many replies. Makes me feel bad I can't do all of them.
I'm doing these.
I'll do 1 twice with slight modifications for each because I like these two.
I'm surprised only one person picked all 5.

Isuzu Sento

OR here, this looks splendid as well as hilariously cute. I love it, thanks!

Ibara Naruse

Requesting Reimu trying to solve the Royal Pyraminx:
youtube.com/watch?v=0MslIZ_ivgg
twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle.cgi?pkey=1819

Party Baka girl are here!

I've been wanting to do this for some time, but I've been putting it off because it's a little distasteful... Guess it's time.

Who do you want to see shaking, crying, scared, etc. because they've been taken in as a prisoner of war and are about to be executed by a bullet to the back of their skull?

There's a reason Dutchko got arrested.

It's up to us to preserve his legacy.

Ako

___you

The girl soldiers from GATE, whatever their names were. Bonus points if the executioners are soldiers of the Empire in full legionnaire gear who are using captured ordnance of the JSDF.

>constant things I think are rad signups in thread
why you do this to me

Requesting Akira Fudo and Miki Makimura reuniting in the afterlife, Akira smiling lovingly and Miki laughing with joy as he gives her her earring back. They can either be angels, spirits or whatever.It still hurts, bros.

That looks like Miwa!

Where are they from?

Devilman Crybaby.

user, Rukia is already dead.

Damn, that's what I thought. I knew I'd get spoiled. I shouldn't have put off watching it.
I'll try your req later if someone doesn't before me.

Sorry bro, should've used spoilers. Thanks though, appreciate the thought either way.

Requesting Kirari getting a happy happy orgasm. Include her legs please.

That would be really nice to see.

Maybe not the best place to ask, but still...
Are there any resources/guides/books for learning to draw anime style art the way Japanese do?

There are none.
Just practice, and most importantly just be yourself.

Y'all niggas like roast beef or no? Committed to drawing some spread pussy threads ago and I need to know the general consensus. It wasn't specified.

OR here.
Outstanding performance!

Yes. If the question is "Do you niggers like [lewd thing]?" the general's answer is always Yes.

You mean like actual roast beef looking lips? I guess I don't mind that much.

I would like to take this, but I'm so busy right now.

One 5:30am draw

Beautiful! Thank you so much!

MUH

Thank you, she looks a million times better.

Requesting a really wary Froppy being near a Suneater with frog legs instead of human ones.

Is a better ref needed or something?

OR here, thank you very much!
I really like it, its cute!

Requesting Princess Shirahoshi (One Piece, left pic) drawn as a gorgon in the same way as Cala Maria (Cuphead, right pic)

Personally I love it.

when have been working on coloring on something but the requester immediately posts a new request with the same waifu but different subject.

It doesn't matter, finish it. It still counts as practice.

Soz senpai missed it last thread but thanks a ton for the cute Roco! I still have faith she will defeat the evil breasts.

Kashuu covering his face in embarrassment but peaking through his fingers because Female Sniwa is flashing her to him.

If you're not familiar with Touken Ranbu, just draw female Saniwa as a typical looking yamato nadeshiko lady.

didn't mean to quote, oops.

>not chosen
Oh well can't win em all. Godspeed.

Requesting Lotte on the casting couch

Flashing her what, user?

I dunno, can be her chest or vagoo. Or both.

Requesting Colors

Anime is Shakunetsu no Takkyuu Musume

popuko and pipimi as char and garma, you know it's got to be

Nice, we need more of these two

Also, requesting Annie, turned into black girl ( don't ask why) and craving for Okuma's BJC

very nice, this gon be good

Requesting Ursula dressed as Terra, while casually twirling the Ends of The Earth keyblade with a soft smile

Thread got deleted. I'm not sure if the artist browses here, I guess I'll post here and then the next WWD.
That pose is perfect, I love these. Nice choice going with her bikini too, cute and sexy. Thank you.

Re-requesting a fullbody scene of Ryuko Matoi (while blushing) nervously wearing a leotard made of animal skins provided by Jungle Girl Mako, who observes her while crouching like an ape.

So, are you offering? How about some floppy beef curtains on a back alley prostitute Mordred?

Requesting Chariot as Devilman and Croix as Satan

>only 1
What about the linked noire

Anyone willing to draw Akane from Love Tyrant?
I wish I asked. Just curious, which do you think would have suited Akane?

I like it more when they're cornered and are scared to shit hiding from the enemy

Kasane Teto as a chimera monster girl please, either in the way of the classic version or the MGE version

Requesting Harutora and Natsume similar to the picture on the left

full-on roasties? nah
I prefer 2D art to avoid things like that

Requesting Guts as a Cossack.

Requesting Haruka Nanase cosplaying as Gerudo Link.

Requesting Hanayo Koizumi and me playing RE7 or some horror game and she's holding onto me for comfort

Requesting colour for Ursula, please

requesting more of chibi Sirene

Will give this one a try when I have the chance.

4 because she has big tits and most of you posted flat characters. I think 4 was also picked the least, probably because it looks boring. It's kinda hard coming up with something interesting focusing solely on breast but it I will try to be more creative next time.

Not the user you're replying to, but the reason I suggested everything but 4 was that she has a DFC. I don't think it looks boring or anything, it's a good pose.

Requesting this with Risty: imgur.com/lomDkgq

Requesting Ibuki Mioda wearing a cute winter outfit.
imgur.com/a/eQ7O6