OPT - One Page Thread

Use the following to find the source of a page:

saucenao.com/index.php
yandex.com/
images.google.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5WmPfFCF
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Brought to you by International Scanlators, Inc.

Weep heathens for this is the greatest shoujo or any romance manga ever made

No more translations never, ever.

Didn't they ban generals?

fucking hentai.

faggot

shit ending

>Japanese """""""""""""""""""""artists"""""""""""""""""""""

this was a fun little manga
This was my batoto follows list some good some bad usually not terrible pastebin.com/5WmPfFCF maybe people will find some interesting series

Heh, checking out your own ass.

This manga is so god damn boring. It's painfully obvious the only reason it got popular is because of the art.

The ending sucked and the lame references got really annoying but the ride was great.

OPTs are fun but they should live and die organically.

>OPT thread
>dont post names

Last chapter is way too cute
Translated chapter when?

That's not over yet is it? Maybe it is haven't been able to read it in ages. I kinda just wanted a bunch more of the angsty superior Rokurokubi

well, that's one fucking massive baby, she must be really ruined downside now

I think he's confusing it with the other rokurokubi manga.

oh yeah you're right

OPTs are a ritual. By reading the interesting ones with names attached, searching for those without names, and despairing for those you can't find, you internalize the three-fold nature of fate.

Nakayoshi no Kusuri
fucking hentai
gtfo

they come and go
at the moment they're quite popular, next week they'll probably die after 30 images

Now I feel frustrated.

You're forgetting the final most agonising emotion,
>last release 1249days ago

That’s roller coaster of being interested by a single panel, slightly disappointed that there’s no name attached, mix of hopeful and discouraged when reverse searching, elated when you figure out the name, broken when no one’s scanlating it and finally despair when you find out that not even raws is available
Bonus points if it was axed and not even access to some obscure nip store can save you

Let us savor that most exquisite of disappointments.

This reminds me of Narutaru, and now I'm sad because we'll never get something that amazing again.

Stop being gay.

for those who like milk

Maris Stella is very good, it's too bad /ak/ got distracted by isekais.

Speaking of Narutaru, Kitoh's new series is way behind on scans too. He's back on his suffering-children thing, we'll see if he can make us as angry.

>Children desired: None

she never liked him anyway

there are plenty of hentai with more emotional depth, better art, and well written characters than a lot of the SFW manga posted here

I would gladly accept an entire series about the two of them's newly married life together in that fantasy setting
But I'll settle for "a demotion isn't that bad" instead even though it was only 7 chapters...
I just really wanted this, but with Yuuri and Kat

then make OPT on

Holy shit, that's extreme.

this is a chapter cover, does it count?

Source

>Start thread with a dead manga
As usual OP is a huge faggot.

Kiss x Sis chapter 109.

>6 new origin chapters in 2 days
jaimini treats us well

good taste

nice. can't wait to find out how a 110 lb little kid takes down a 300 pounds of pure muscle grown man pro fighter

While having a broken back snapped in a way which would make you instantly paralyzed.

he actually lost

lol a back doesnt work like that

New chapters when?

No, Youkai Shoujo ended months ago and it was rushed to hell shit too.

Rokka dies, MC becomes depressed for a while and runs away. Goes looking for her spirit and finds out she was his childhood friend and also not from the same time period, the body she has used to belong to a rokurokubi that died. Then they bring her back after fighting some more GCUP, skateboard brat comes back to join the party. MC goes to save his friend from being possessed by an Oni, and then it just kind of ends abruptly. His sister lives again and Nagi the mentor was a youkai all along.

Oh, and MC confesses to Rokka. :^)

the tall imouto is the cutest so far

I didn't get that chapter. I didn't get why they punched the wallet and the face Manana made at the end. And it was short.
Was a pretty big let down for such a long wait

>not Kuuko-chan

Come on dude.

She is my wife

Shame it got the axe

What is the point of the Yuki Onna?
Over 30 Chapters and maybe 2 focused on her.

She's cute.

>MC is shit
>Main girl is shit
The only reason people liked it was because of the second heroine, botan. Even if it ended with best girl winning, the MC and overall quality was shit.

hope the adaptation wont be shit

Is it any good? And possible sauce? I tried google image and two other search engine with no results.

fair enough

>She enjoys the poison so much people don't believe her and eat it anyway
Kek. I also liked when she got mad at that one hand maiden

Was it really axed, or did scanlators drop it since it got licensed?