What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

He wants to fuck Asuka

He might have been born to meet Shinji.

Shinji is a massive faggot and should have died off screen in episode one.

look at this duuuude

OH NO NO NO

shinji was gay

Kaworu is a literal CHAD!

A human and an alien god misunderstand one another

>misunderstanding

Even in Sadamoto's fanfiction manga Asuka still wins in the end. It seems that even Kaworugays realize the truth of the story.

You know, when I first watched the show the thing that shocked me the most was finding out that Shinji is gay. Nothing from EoE could top that.

Why did IPs increase by zero when you posted?

>is a faggot since the start of the show
>somehow him being gay comes off as a surprise
Really?

Let IRL Shinji tell you who Fictional Shinji likes most

Probably because they posted in the thread before and then added that thought.

Shinji is bisexual at most (or heterosex, biromantic). Like he literally jacks off on screen to women so.

>wins the end
>goes their separate ways after helping each other.
kek

The only person he confesses to is a guy. His relalationship with the girls are for the most part shown in a negative light, as if there is an anti-het message of the show.

>biromantic
Tumblr, could you kindly exit & remain exit?

>The only person he confesses to is a guy. His relalationship with the girls are for the most part shown in a negative light, as if there is an anti-het message of the show.
Who gives a fuck, he's still bisexual? Like? fuck off????

His relationships with the girls are more complex and dive deeper into his proverbial mindset, they are the heart of the show. I wouldn't remotely call it "anti-het" (since Shinji is bi so fuck you a bisexual attracted to a woman is not "het"), its just kinda real and a bit ugly. As the best romances tend to be.

No also I've been on Sup Forums longer than you and I don't even like tumblr its garbage.

They reenacted playing with fire 2. The shower scene, to be precisely.

> Like? fuck off????

Why do you talk this way, I don't know if it's a false flag or what. I think an actual tumblr migrant would not be so obvious.

Meant for

Because I'm not a tumblr migrant. Like I said. Dummy

>abusive romance is the only ones that are good
The best romances are ones that are genuine love, A/S is shown deliberately as an abusive couple that need other people. Only masochist would want Asuka being with Shinji, they only hurt each other.

>God tier
Shinji/Rei, Touji/Hikari
>Good tier
Kaji/Misato
>Ok tier
Shinji/Misato
>Shit tier
Shinji/Asuka
>Supreme faggot tier
Kaworu/Shinji
>Why are you even shipping this character tier
Mari/Anybody

I wonder if you've watched Evangelion to realize that Asuka literally asks Shinji to save her

So, that image that you used as an example of a 'good romance' is very funny

>The best romances are ones that are genuine love,
False dichotomy. Real people are flawed and show their love in flawed ways. The more broken you are the worse it is.

>Only masochist would want Asuka being with Shinji, they only hurt each other.
I don't "want Asuka with Shinji". Its the most interesting relationship in the show and a much bigger part of NGE, because Asuka and Shinji are both flawed people and because they clash and hurt each other so much.

Yeah it's not to foreshadow some kind of future between them as they have forgotten each other after instrumentality haha.
The fact that despite everything has been reset they happen to randomly meet and interact is supposed to show that they have absolutely nothing to do with each other haha.

Be honest, Sup Forums - if there was a 10/10 dude hitting on you, wouldn't you go gay for him?

>Only masochist would want Asuka being with Shinji, they only hurt each other.

All of the times Asuka and Shinji started mistreating one another are times where angels, evas, etc. were the catalyst. They got along swimmingly well outside of life and death circumstances.

She never asks Shinji personally to save her, Asuka just wants to be independent

>3DPD analogy
Anime does not need to replicate the harshness and cold realities of real life. Its an escapist artform.

I wouldn't even fuck a 10/10 girl, although I might regret it afterwards.

Nothing good comes from interacting closely with real people, especially normal people.

>She never asks Shinji personally to save her,
Go watch 3.0, she does it in the opening sequence.
Then, later in the movie, she complains three separate times that he didn't save her in the past.

>Like? fuck off????
-grabs you by the throat-

>genuine love

thats how abusive romances work. they love each other too much to separate

>Anime does not need to replicate the harshness and cold realities of real life. Its an escapist artform.

Fictional romance is best when it is interesting and even more messed up than IRL. If you don't like it watch moe or some shit, idk.
Kaworu's main selling point is his shadiness and lack of humanity, though they don't do that much with it (at least in the original series, waiting for the shit remake/sequel movies to finish to watch those). As a gary-stu perfect alien escapist husbando for fujos he's just garbage.