ANALQUEEN~

You rang?

I want to cum inside Akari

Hello? Is anyone there?

dumb blankposter

Please die

eat shit faggot

You wish you could blankpost.

Please do not bully Yua-, I mean, Akari!

HAAAAI

Chinatsu~

I want to eat her odango

Tomato~

Akarin bullying will not be tolerated.

TRANSFORM

ANTI-BULLY RANGER

god I wish that were me

why does everyone bully her
she did nothing wrong

she enjoys it

Who?

stop

me and my wife

I want to shoot my warm semen into Akari's 13-year-old vagina.

shoo shoo pedo

They make a cute couple

Her VA is now the least popular virtual youtuber

Guess she took to her character's defining trait.

Also; what happened to make her this passive aggressive during before middle school?

What went wrong?

Her invisibility presents itself in more ways than one. When Akarin is finally ready, there will not be anything left.

Who doesn't

>virtual youtuber

I'm so glad I never watched a single video of this trash.

Chinatsufags should kill themselves

Delete this

I want Chinatsu's fat butt on my face

this

Are they really 13?

I do not like this image.

Make these words believable by zipping up your dick.

I'm wearing pajamas now sir.

Why this

Lesbians are wrong.

we love you too

i agree, in a world that has dicks. yurus don't exist in such a world and reproduce by intense handholding and kissing other girls

good post

youtu.be/3EEtoN8KOSI

>le akari is invisible meme
You think you are funny? That meme is insanely forced and old. It never actually made sense, since she's one of the characters with the most screentime. I actually rewatched the series and took the same. She's the number one character, far ahead of anyone else. So think again if you want to call her "invisible". I know that success breeds jealousy, so that's probably why you want to make the most popular character in the series not exist anymore, because your shitty favorite "waifu" lost against her, but she won't go away. She will be forever the best character in the series, and your shitty character will live in the shadows, like you like in the shadow of your basement. There's nothing more idiotic than some fucking retard trying to pretend that who's clearly the most likable character in the entire series suddenly has no relevance and can be ignored or ommited or force an epic "she has no presence" meme. The only thing invisible are your girlfriend and your job, you utter failure at life. If you ever saw a girl like her, you would build her a shrine and worship her like the goddess she is. Not only you are disrespectful towards all the legit fans of the series, you are also disrespectful towards the creators and animators when you pretend that she's invisible. You can pretend all you want, but she's basically the main character whether you like it or not. She has the most air time when you take into account the quality put into it. There's just no argument to sustain the invisible meme and you are a fucking retard shit tier opinion for forcing it. It's been fucking years already, let it die you pathetic moron.
OH look it's the anal meme again.
Can't you virgins talk about Iori without mentioning the A word? It's not funny and it's rude to Iori's character. If I hear the anal meme again I'm going to beat the next user that mentions it.

What's Akari's opinion on anal?

Next season by Dogakobo when?

that's where poop come from!!!

PYHAP

Why so mad, user?

(You).jpg

>The virgin Akarin
vs
>The CHADtose

Don't do this.

Season 4 (3) when?

never

This user speaks the truth.

That's pretty good, thought it was namori's for a second.

Do you mean YUA?
Even Luna is more bearable than her, but having the same VA as Akarin puts her in a different light. A bullying light.

Just nod if you can hear me

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

Soon

Season 4 soon. Can't wait!

IORI
MORE LIKE
A N A L

what is this moe creature?

Can't you read? It's an anti-bully ranger

Best girl

I WANNA FUCK AKARI IN THE ASS

Explain further.

Season 4 when?

Imagine everyone in Yuru Yuri were traps.
Would you like the show even more?

Makes no real difference to me.

Chinatsu isn't that bad

She's okay

Dicks make everything better.

The second sexiest after Akari

>iorifags

Stick it in your own asshole

is this bait?

I have proof
youtube.com/watch?v=pB7W2Yd34ZY