Tokyo Ghoul = GAY

>looking for cool anime to watch
>see Tokyo Ghoul posted everywhere
>start watching it one night
>increasing discomfort and disgust
>realize by the third episode that its homosexual propaganda

The "ghouls" are just homos. Kaneki a young teenage boy got sodomized by some perverted lesbian and then discovers a sudden lust towards human flesh (read: human poopholes). After beginning his homosexual journey he meets a bunch of other homos who encourage him to "just b himself." But none of this would have happened if he wasnt sodomized by a pervert to begin with. It all became very evident in the third episode when its obvious that he wants to sodomize his best friend. I looked it up and as it turns out, yes, in the manga he is an actual homo.

I feel sad for you guys. You naive idiots actually watch this stuff on a regular basis and then wonder why you developed sick perversions like a trap fetish and wanting to be a girl.

Is there any decent anime that ISN'T fucking gay? Any decent anime for STRAIGHT MEN?

saved

delete this

You have to go back

Lost

>watching the anime
That's pretty fucking gay man

The manga is even gayer

You sound like a homo expert, tell me more

>Any decent anime for STRAIGHT MEN?
only shounenshit if you feel like you're 14 again

>tfw I watched it after being told by a friend to watch it
>tfw barely paid attention
>tfw there was a little girl

This anime was a joke

I study medicine and this is a topic that interested me because its a popular political topic and also has serious medical consequences. Sodomy is horrible for your health for a multitude of reasons but I won't get into that right now. The interesting thing is that, instead of being inherent or genetic, homosexuality is usually caused by being molested as a child or young teenager. The first "sexual" experience that a person has casts a long shadow over his sexuality for the rest of his life, but being sodomized as a child is so brutal and mentally damaging that it often leaves the victim with a life-long perversion; the event is so emotionally extreme (fear, disgust, shame). The initial fear and disgust eventually gives way to lust; these people learn to love filth.

This can be demonstrated somewhat with mice. Mice are naturally repulsed by the odor of cadaverine (a chemical that smells like rotting flesh, similarly to how normal people how disgusted by the smell of human poop). However, an interesting thing happens. If you take a juvenile mice and introduce an ovulating female to his cage, he will of course mount her and have his first sexual experience. But when you cover the ovulating female in cadaverine first, the mouse will be hesitant but might be compelled to mount her anyway because of the strong reproductive instinct. The mice that mount cadaverine-coated females develop a life-long sexual attraction to the smell of rotting flesh. This is a clear model system for how a young child could be turned to sodomy after being raped.

AAAAAA ETO, SAVE ME.

Yes yes, this's how you shitposting goys, you put actual original contents in your post. You can't just call sth shit then leave it be.

Assuming you really believe what you're saying about this anime and you're not just making great autistic copypasta, don't you think it's more likely that what you're seeing is a coincidental parallel to what you're studying, and not a deliberate metaphor by the writer of the work?

Or are you paranoid about their gay agenda too?

You're just sperging out because of your own repressed homosexuality. Like those preachers that say faggotry is a sin and then get caught blowing a dude in airport toilets.

Ah, so that's why everyone who likes tg is a faggot

I don't give a fuck for the show I just want more Yutaka Yamada. If pandering to gags ushers in a new OST, so be it

pretty good

It is gay but not that way.

Shounenshit has to pander to faggots and fujoshis because kids don't have much dosh.

This could be the birth of quite the fine pasta.

>and then wonder why you developed sick perversions like a trap fetish and wanting to be a girl.

I don't think Sup Forums has ever wondered why

But he has a wife and a kid coming. Ishida loves to BTFO Tumblr.

Everyone knows that

you call it gay even though there was a heterosexual sex scene that triggered tumblr like no tomorrow.

>gay agenda
Everyone I've seen either doesn't believe the gay agenda exists, or thinks it's some satanic cult shit meant to spread AIDS far and wide. The truth is much stranger:
It is real, but the people promoting it are doing it for altruistic reasons. Back in the eighties, a bunch of the more extreme hippies saw that overpopulation was going to be a big threat in the near future, even more urgent than climate change. So, a bunch of them got together and started a huge movement and campaign to get people to stop having sex, in order to decrease the rate of overpopulation. Remember those pamphlets about overcrowding and how western civilization wasn't scalable? Yeah, that was them.
Unfortunately, people didn't give a shit, because sex, naturally. But they didn't give up, or go away, but sort of faded into the background.
Eventually, they found a compromise: since trying to get people to stop having sex was impossible, they'd just get them to stop having children instead. As a result, by promoting condoms, birth control, and homosexuality, they'd be able to prevent the reproductive singularity, thereby saving both the world and humanity. The rest is history.

Its a very old pasta you newfags

also the people behind the agenda are only in western countries, because at least the gay characters in anime are more than just their sexuality and are allowed to have flaws unlike the ones made by Hollywood.