Is this the worst character ever created?

Is this the worst character ever created?
Like holy shit. Zero character, zero personality, zero motivation, no will or passion at all.
The most simplistic basic muscle/spandex design possibly imaginable..
And only made relevant thanks to a cheaply written plot armor and power creep with no explanation at all why is on that level.
Literal character trash. Bottom tier quality... Why doesn't this mediocre series gets the hate it deserves?

I can't stop seeing it as a Ben 10 villain after user pointed it out.

He's probably being written as a "mystery" character and it's clear that it's failed in execution to be interesting.

He's a parody of the OPM genre.

yes

The only people who like it are crossboardets.

Sleep Warrior

So you don't parody OPM by having him defeat everyone with one punch, but by making him bald. BRAVO NOLAN!

he's rather parody of the super hero who gained everything and is searching beyond the power

He's probably the most boring DB villain.
Stoic and strong but practically autistic and one dimensional.

Honestly, the only good major antagonists in DBS so far have been Beerus and Hit.

will vegeta ever get a new form first before goku/anyone else? Why didn't they just let him have Ultra Instinct too?

I dropped super after the first few episodes and i remember when people started posting those El Padre Grande and Gohan Calvo tier lists, i unironically thought that Jiren was a fake to.

Why even bother introducing the concept of Super Saiyan Blue when it's been next to useless since it was introduced? I thought the pattern was that a new level is reached that allows them to outclass a previously-unbeatable enemy, not to let the Z fighters keep jobbing with different hair colors

DBS isn't that great in general. I don't understand why it's so popular. The pacing is too slow, and most of the fight scenes are lackluster. But you're right, Jiren is boring. His only decent line was asking Goku why he sought to become stronger.

he is fighting to wish his waifu back.

only spics like this

A particular one? The characters in Ben 10 are aliens and Jiren is an alien. So maybe Jiren just looks like an alien?

You know, this would be like thousand times more interesting than the shit he currently is.
>I search true strength
>literally: "we dont know what to do with this character and he's there just to act as the tough guy to defeat in this arc"
Fucking hell

Fuck, meant for

and yet people are eating it up
take from that what you will.

>meanwhile Hit was equally personality-less when first introduced and had a shit-tier design, but people sucked his cock immediately because he become Goku's new best buddy instantly, proving without a doubt that Jirenhaters are just butthurt Gokufags who can't handle the fact that Jiren doesn't give a shit about Goku and doesn't want to become his "bro"

QED Gokufags. Gocuck is going to asspull offensive UI (which you will defend) and STILL lose to Chad Ayy.

As a Vegetafag, I think he's a decent Villian for what he is. Plus, we will probably get some more backstory on him as the end nears.

And, he managed to tear a new form out of Vegeta, which I'm certainly thankful for. Seeing KEKerot get BTFO several times when Vegeta did better was a breath of fresh air too

Agreed. Especially compared to previous villains like picollo, vegeta, frieza and even buu who had some personality.

what

>jiren
>villain

The absolute state of Gokufags

>QED Gokufags. Gocuck is going to asspull offensive UI (which you will defend) and STILL lose to Chad Ayy.

Embarassing.

>Complaining about slow pacing in DB

>Parody of OPM
What? No if anything he'd be a far closer parody to Superman, take even a second to think about it.
>Overpowered character that is lazy and depressed
>Overpowered character that tries to be the perfect good guy
Jiren doesn't do a lot of fighting in the ToP because he doesn't want to eliminate any universes and he didn't even WANT to participate because he doesn't want to be responsible for the death of any universes and is only participating because the Super Dragon Balls will let him wish for everlasting eternal peace. Unlike Saitama who would have tired to participate to see if there was someone who could actually challenge him and make him feel alive again.

Jiren is a Superman, not a Saitama.