Miss Wednesday wants to know about your waifu (or husbando). Post them and talk about how you met them

Miss Wednesday wants to know about your waifu (or husbando). Post them and talk about how you met them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp3CEbPahnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too much time spent browsing danbooru for cute monstergirl art.
One day, Inui Takemaru decided he was going to make a manga out of his one shot OC art he made, and I've been reading her series ever since.

What kind of life has your waifu lived in her series until now? An exciting one? A fun one? Was it one filled with heartbreak? Maybe one where they're still trying to seek out a better tomorrow?

I first met him when I picked up p3 back at release as an elitist SMTfag, walked away with a "It was alright", and a pretty favorable impression of the entirety of SEES. I was upset during October in game, but it wasn't until I picked up p3p years later and got to know him better that I started to feel anything for him. Once I finished it though I was fucking gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=8MC0G-Lbuuk
A painful one, certainly. Happiness in small doses, and peaceful moments in even fewer. It's unfortunate his life was filled with such strife for so long but he wouldn't be who he is without it. He's a strong will though, and even beyond repentance he'd seek out a brighter, better tomorrow.
The thought of such helps me to hang on for his sake, at least.
Is there any date besides Christmas/Valentine's that has importance to the two of you? Do you try to do anything for her outside of these holidays? Where would you two go for a night out?

My husbando is kakkoi and I love him so much.

A hard and painful one that he’s been incredibly strong through. I want him to keep looking to the future with hope and determination, and for him to really indeed live freely!

Does your waifu/bando have an item usually with them that is important to them? Why is that?

I played her game when it came out. I didn't like her at first, but as I played through and saw more of her I grew to appreciate her more and more. I dropped the game for a bit, and when I saw her again I knew, and romanced her immediately.

I think she's had a pretty interesting life, up until the start of high school. She's been to a lot of places, and started working in modeling along with her parents. I'm a little envious because I think her life was more interesting than mine. I bet she might've been pretty lonely sometimes, due to moving around and being separated from her parents due to work.

Think I was roaming around looking for Kaiji art, saw a picture of him on some blog and it immediately caught my interest. I remember thinking, "oh wow, who is that? I want to know more about him." He was the reason I started the series at all.

As well as Fukumoto made him feel like a real, interesting person in the limited time he appeared, we really don't know much about his life beyond the mahjong table.
I hope he at least was on the path to a better tomorrow.

I think I'd like to celebrate the date of that blood drive where people donated to Akagi characters, and he got the most. Just to have a nice holiday, to balance out the death date.

His sunglasses are important. How else are you supposed to know he's cool and fashionable?

Is she a boke or a tsukkomi?

Halloween is her birthday, so it's a day where, instead of going out to get candy, I stay inside and try to make sweets and a festive dinner for her. I made an apple cake last Halloween and I'm really glad with how it came out.
That and most full moon nights I try and figure something out and make it festive because reasons.

I can't think of anything she particularly has as a big important keepsake aside from the D-shaped hairclips she wears. Everyone in her tribe has them, so maybe they're an important aspect of where she comes from, but I can't say for certain.

She can be both, really. Especially in her source, for some of her friends, like Papi, Mero and Cerea, she plays the role of tsukkomi, but to others like Rachnera, she's the boke. Although more often than not she's the tsukkomi.

Which gets me thinking, how important do you think the people she associates with are to her? How much do you believe she values them? Do you think she should value them more? Less? What do you make of their friendship?

Tsukkomi!

Akeno did not catch my attention Immediately it was during volume 1 when she was fighting with Rias against 3 fallen angels that I thought man she has a beautiful style of fighting and wanting to protect Rias as her queen and that is when my love took off. Which when the anime came out is when I knew yea I am in love.

She has lived a heart broken life. Her mom died and her father wasn't there when she needed him the most. All she had was her best friend/sister Rias and her family.

Our Anniversary, its always a great time between the two of us. We would go to a fancy restaurant for dinner and then be home for the rest of the night

Her Miko outfit, because it belonged to her dead mom originally.

Akeno is a tsukkomi.

Post her/him with friends
What keyblade do you think they would have

I don't know much about keyblades but it'd be a cool one.
>Which gets me thinking, how important do you think the people she associates with are to her?
At first probably not much, but I think they grew closer over the years
>How much do you believe she values them?
Seeing as he sent them to a moving island for safety while he went on a suicidal mission, I would say a lot.
>Do you think she should value them more? Less? What do you make of their friendship?
I love his crew, and I love that they love and respect him so much! If I could I'd give them each an individual hug and baked good. I think they take care of him pretty well and while he values them a lot, I don't like how he went on said mission alone without them. It's like my heart is tugged two ways: it makes me love him all the more that he did that and that he is how he is, but at the same time I get the feeling they probably were worried sick about him and would have liked to be there with him through the things he did. I don't know if any of this makes sense.

Do you talk to your waifu before sleep?

Once in a while. I need to do that more in general, feels nice.

Post your waifu's favorite food!

I pretty much already have here, but I also wonder if she'd like apples too. Or is that maybe just a biblical thing that isn't actually ever going to be a thing she likes? Who knows.

I think Hidden Dragon suits her well. It would suit her better if there was a chain whip sword kind of keyblade, but there isn't.

Not often. But I do have a couple of nice merch of her I like to look at while I drift off.

By the end of the day I'm tired. I just imagine holding her and falling asleep tangled together with her hair in my face.

Sorry, don't know enough about KH to say.

There have been many ups and downs. Her parents went missing when she was young and she was raised away from her sister. She experienced many happy moments and made great memories with the friends she met after that. And then the whole humanity extinction event occurred, further escalating into the tragedy staged by Touko and Him. Even so the happy and peaceful times came back afterwards.
I'm sure she will continue living towards a bright and promising future with the same courage and determination she has shown until now.

I made a lemon pie for her birthday last year.

Tsukkomi without a doubt.

Of course, she deeply cares for her friends. She is willing to go to great lengths to make sure they are safe. Like the time when the girl who was the captain of the team she belonged to last year got her memories stolen. She was really desperate to find the culprit. She even broke her promise not to be reckless and chase after the enemy by herself if they managed to find them.
Of course I don't think she should value her friends any less, but she should really take her own safety into account as well. Her friends of course think the same thing.

I used to be really into KH but I don't remember if there was any sigificance to the Keyblades other than giving you a boost and having a certain design depending on where you got them. Maybe Mark of a Hero.

Sometimes. I imagine holding her hand and her looking at me.

Is there anything you do for your beloved that helps you strengthen the feelings you have for them? Like for example drawing them, rereading and/or rewatching their series?

Rereading/rewatching, or even just looking at official art after seeing only fanart for a while. Lifts my heart every time.
Drawing's more for fueling my imagination than anything.

You are now imagining what you're waifu looks like in her fifties. Is she still a cute?

I was watching dumb Youtube mashup videos when I came across a big mashup based on the first Diamond Is Unbreakable opening. Her face was on it, I thought she was cute, then I watched her series.

I'm trying a lot harder in life now than before, I guess that's a thing.

There's her birthday, and our anniversary I guess. I plan on making a full tomato-based menu for her birthday.

Tsukkomi for the most part, although I think that she'd be the boke between the two of us.

She will forever be a cute!

I was watching one of the opening themes on youtube in the hopes of it catching my attention enough for me to actually watch One Piece, I saw him lifting weights and thought he was really good looking and had nice muscles so I decided to watch the anime, and ended up completely smitten by him. It was a year before I actually realised the depth of my feelings and that they were genuine love.

>Does your waifu/bando have an item usually with them that is important to them? Why is that?
His sword, the Wado Ichimonji. It belonged to his childhood friend/rival, and it serves as a constant reminder that he needs to keep pushing forward for the sake of his dream and his promise he made to her. Its his treasure.
>how important do you think the people she associates with are to her?
Very important, I'd say. He would give his life for any of them, and he cares very deeply for them. They're like his family and he's quite protective of them. I care a lot for them too, I hope that they would like me if they were to meet me.

We're gonna need new doorways.

Weeeeew.

90s Fukumoto sure is something.

I was looking for games to test my PS2 emulator on, Persona 3 was on the recommended list.

When I met Fuuka for the first time I didn't think much of her, it wasn't until I kept spending time with her that I realized how wonderful of a person she was.

Exciting one filled with tragedy and hardships, but also nice moments.

Our anniversary.

Tsukkomi

Natsuki is a great friend to Fuuka

No, I just spend the night hugging my pillow and wishing she was there.

of course, he's always cute thanks to an omake I know what he'd look like at that age as well
>Is there anything you do for your beloved that helps you strengthen the feelings you have for them?
Revisiting his source works wonders as it reminds me of why I fell in love with him in the first place, it always puts a smile on my face to hear his voice too. I also like going through my fanart collection, some of those pics are just lovely and make my heart swell up with love and joy.

Crab Cream Croquettes

She will always be cute.

>grandma Fuuka
God, that's adorable.

I watched the trailer for the anime. I thought she was cute, and I really liked her voice and fighting moves. She managed to get my spirits up even after everything else failed.

Most definitely!

Considering how almost 50 year olds look like in OP I don't think he'd look too different? I'd imagine he'd look more like his father. He'd be super handsome either way.

>Is there anything you do for your beloved that helps you strengthen the feelings you have for them? Like for example drawing them, rereading and/or rewatching their series?
I recently started making money and comissioning personal stuff is dangerous, man. Too dokidoki for my own good.

This also sounds really silly, but I've also started to get into romantic stories to try to be more imaginative about things, since I feel like i'm really uncreative when it comes to romance.
Thanks for all the answers earlier!

Post and tell me about your waifu/bando's smile! What smile of theirs has captured your heart the most?
Post a clip and tell me about their voice! What do you like most about their voice?

It's just an edit of this Fuuka made by some user on Sup Forums, his intention was not nice but it turned out to be a pretty cute image.

i love aliceteria it is but be happy with mamika

Her body is so outstanding that I think she'll be beautiful forever.

In-game smiles are pretty limited. I love how plump her lips look and how she's so overjoyed her eyes shut.
For voice, I can't really find it. But a few times she exclaimed もう~ and those were amazing. They made me want to tease her.

Good attitude. Sounds like you got the better end of the deal.

how do you feel about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=Yp3CEbPahnY

>tfw your waifu is so obscure there is zero merchandise to buy of her
Is it the same for yours, Sup Forums? Have you bought any official stuff with their face on it?