Dragon Ball Super

Toyotaro and Toriyama do it again. Canon version of the Tournament Of Power next month.
Now we wait for the full leaks

Now that it has been confirmed that Toppo gets his power up because of 17 and freeza cornering him or some shit, does it mean Dyspo can survive past the incoming episode? If he loses it will not be the trigger to activate Toppo's power up, at least.

Wait a fucking minute here.

Both Freeza and King Cold were killed on Earth.

Why did we never see King Cold? Isn't he still alive? Resurrection of K when?

Hes still going to be stuck fighting monna isn't he?

>cuts out Frieza mini arc, Krillin fighting Goku, and Tenshinhan and Roshi’s interactions with Goku, as well as 17 meeting 18 and Piccolo again, the ONLY good parts of this sorry arc
Based Toyo

If you could be either Cutelifla or Kacute, who woudl it be?

>King Cold (was) killed on Earth
>Isn't he still alive?

I like that Goku just grabbed Frieza out of nowhere

World tournament Chi Chi

I hate that Spicotaro gave no development to Frieza. 17 is the only one among the heroes who’s there to make a wish in the shitty manga.

>swap bodies with each one of them
>commit sudoku
Sounds like a plan. It would help the universe become a better place too.

>I need to be told exactly what happened to know what happened. Context clues are too intelligent for me

Kale because then I could keep Caulifla as a toy for myself.

Fucking top tier taste

Honestly, kidnapping an old enemy is something he'd do in original Dragonball.

I don't want to be them I want to be INSIDE them.

>manga
Who fucking cares about this non-canon trash?

Spics

Worry not user, there's no need for you to sacrifice your life for such a noble cause. This is because /ourguy/ Chadhan personally dealt the last blow that ringed out their last team mates which resulted in their erasure.

Cutelifla!!

I'm sitting here watching the zamasu arc and trunks is meeting Gohan again. I was trying my best to endure but Jesus fucking Christ he sucks. Goku is a dumbass but at least he doesn't look like a weakling. Gohan looks like a mad cuck with this fucking bill Cosby sweater and khakis over a button up and tie. Also, since when does this fucker need glasses? God, he'd look so much better with his cell saga hair. It would help distract from the lack of muscle mass. Videl is more of a man than he'll ever be.

>be dominated by Caulifla
>dominate Kale
I really don't know what to choose.

Reminder, THIS is how the Cell ARC should've ended. Realistically without Vegeta Gohan was a deadman.

>Trunks, from the future??
>Durr ice cream!

Who failed to protect her smile?

Wish i still had my PS4 tp plays this damn game

Were beerus and the rest of the gods mortals at one time? Beerus has been a god for thousand of years.

So are gods inmortal besides their kaioshin weakness?

Then why would he have one arm?

Caulicute

Her design is much better with white skin and no lipstick.

Here's the translation.

Saiyan Saga Bulma.

I think she should have been pale, and Caulifla the one with a tan.
You know, because Kale is autistic and would stay indoors while Caulifla would be out all the time training.

truly patrician

>Kale
>white

Actually it should've ended when Goku blew Cell's entire upper body and head apart with his IT-Kamehameha combo. And it should've also ended after Cell spit up 18, 'cause even if he miraculously survived and came back after asspulling IT he shouldn't have still been perfect. It could've also ended with Vegeta/Trunks killing Semi-Perfect Cell.

It could've also ended if Goku and the gang just wished to find out where Imperfect Cell was hiding after they figured out he was a threat. They also could've wished to find the self-destruction remote switch to kill 17/18. They could've also wished to find Dr. Gero's lab as soon as they heard from Trunks at the very beginning of the arc, thus alleviating 90% of the issues they faced. In fact everything is pretty much everyone's fault because everybody is a total and complete retard in this series.

Also they could have stuck Present Dende with their Dragon Balls into Future Trunks' time machine, made a wish to revive Piccolo, and then had Dende travel back to our timeline while Future Trunks revives his timeline and restores them all from the damage. Also, they could've just used the Super Dragon Balls after Zamasu to revive Future Trunks' timeline. They could've also used the SDB's to wish Zamasu mortal. And don't tell me they couldn't get them - Zamasu collected all 7 by himself using the time rings, and they had Shin/Gowasu traveling back-and-forth to help everyone out, plus Whis/Beerus wanted to help Trunks out. They're all just retards.

Why is everyone a fucking idiot in this show?

>Caulifla
>training
They literally confirmed she's never trained a day in her life. You mean she would be out all day bullying Sadala Elite Vigins.

Is there a translation for the Xenoverse 2 one?

>implying you can narrow down Saiyans to human-related biology when every single one of them can turn blonde, red and blue haired, and some even green haired

Caulifla with a tan wouldnt look bad(see Kefla).

How cute is young Lazuli?

King Cold has his own hell. King Cold also was not as strong as Frieza.

>Kefla
>tanned
>implying Kefla isn't hotter than Caulifla anyway

Without Jobgeta, Gohan wouldn't have lost a fucking arm, you Vegetamong.

Look at that Saiyan, isn't made of sticks, truly disgusting.

>wanting that shitter Cold to be brought back instead of Cooler
Get lost

Caulifla for ignoring her.

CHADbba always wins baby

The creation of the average super episode involves akira getting really high or really drunk and writing down what comes to mind. Anything he doesn't like is either written out or retconned at a later date.

>the chad mangabba and the virgin animabba

Did toriyama ever draw a sketch of Kale?

No. Toyo created her.

Looks like in actuality he’s a faggot incapable of protecting his planet from a street gang weaker than him. But they won’t be weaker than him for long, anyway.

If he has, we haven't seen it.
Considering Toyotaro is a Broly fanboy, he might have created Kale.

Why does manga Cabba suffer from the GT chin syndrome?

Another reason Toriyama should execute Toyopedro for crimes against Dragon Ball.

i mean cuckba is going to be SS2 soon

Watch you mouth cuck. CHADbba is obviously baiting Caulifla into revealing her gang's hideout so he can nuke it and then proceed to deflower her on National Sadala television.

At least her base and controlled forms are cute.

I remember reading a story about if goku sacrificed the earth by blowing it up so cell wouldn't get to other planets. He was sent to hell and frieza cell and the ginyu force wouldn't leave him alone. It was funny.

Hard to do that when the leader is about to surpass him. All thanks to that fat fuck Champa who wanted more Saiyans.

>canon version
Here's your (you) bait-kun.
>cuts out all recruitment
>Gohan is completely forgotten
>only 2 chapters before ToP
Yep. Enjoy your cliff notes. I'll enjoy the superior storytelling, dialogue, and music the anime has to offer.

>implying Caulifla won't go Super Saiyan 2 and ravage his anus with a strapon
>implying Kale won't proceed to beat the shit out of him afterwards because Caulifla decided to rape him instead of her

Her SS form is cuter.

I just browsed a rekt thread and this came closer to making me gag.

>Soyo created her
He literally ruins everything

>not giving in to the snu snu
She might be a bit rough and she probably weighs a ton while transformed, but she'll do it with love.

He even ruined Caulifla in the same chapter he introduced her.

>this bullshit again
Toyo's AF was a compendium of popular fan ideas of that time (Broly helping the good guys, an evil Kaioshin, SS5, etc), Toyo being a huge Broly fan is a literal IRL headcanon

Shitlifla ruins herself.

Nope. Spoilers said that Cabba is already at full power SS2 and Caulifla is barely SS. She's been put in her place by based Toyo. LSS has been retconned to be SS2 level, so CHADbba still holds the advantage.

>LSS has been retconned to be SS2 level
So, Kale goes LSS in this chapter?

>Pedro Jose’s “leaks” said
Opinion discarded.

>Because Freeza's personality in this arc is being written by Toei, not Hackiyama.
Wait for Toyo's manga where Freeza will be a generic crybaby villain like RoF Freeza

Posted this 3 months ago and I was right

Those were fake spoilers retard

They fugged.

is the latest chapter leaked yet.

Gohan was weaker regardless. If Cell was being 100% Gohan was fucked.

wait do we know that's caulifla and kale transforming before the tournament is going to be shown?

Yes, but it's coming out next month.

why does he always fucking draw characters with their legs far apart

No. Gohan was still a little bit stronger than Cell.

gimmie the Drive file.

Watch him win and be like
>fuck the erased universes, I want a boat

DO I FEEL THE PRESENCE OF A FUCKING FAGGOT?

Correction, Crimson Kale is the best.

Cabba only has eyes for 18.

That's just Kale in her period.

>Super Anime
>Superior to anything
Thanks for the laugh

>suppose to be 7-8 years older than Gohan was against Cell
>looks like a cancer patient
Cabba a shit.

Is there a problem with that?

This fucker is about to job to a goddamn rabbit this Saturday.

You have the full chapter? source?

Best girl with best hairstyle.

>best girl gets even better.
Goddamn Toriyama may be a senile fuck but he makes some top tier waifus.

Cabba confirmed for top tier taste. Her probably doesn't even see Caulifla and Kale as females. Meanwhile, simply sitting next to 18 is enough to make Cabba go doki doki.

>posts blank pic
Chances are you were talking about some garbage girl that isn't even from u7, too.

Cabba is a faggot either way.

Ironically that was a tampax advertisement.