Defend this

Defend this

Comedy relief

Stylized exaggeration for comedic effect

No need, it's perfect.

He is an Uber Chad.
Also, demons materia stores in the balls, so the center of gravity is way down there.

Do you even go fast?

It's ripped straight from the manga.

Contrast between how feral demons run and how natural human beings do.

How come Miko and Kudo forget each other after becoming demons? I thought they had become a couple.

They are not the same person.

She ate her bf when she turned into a Devilman in the disco.
That guy you mention is the super-athlete, not the rapper.

What the fuck how did I miss that?

To be fair to that user I was kinda confused too. The fact that they got the same hair doesn't help.

Devil dash was in manga

It was the most inspired thing in the anime.

Character designer completely dropped the ball.

Off model animation is this guy's whole shtick isn't it?

Koda has slanted eyes, reddish-brown hair in dreadlocks, and a small goatee. He is usually seen wearing his red and orange track uniform, along with a track jacket.

Kukun is a young man with a lean figure. He has light brown hair with the lower half shaved, while the upper half is worn in dreadlocks. He is almost always seen wearing yellow sunglasses that cover his brown eyes. He wears a pink short sleeved jacket over a yellow shirt as well as jeans covering his knees. He also has a few tattoos on his body including concentric circles on the back of his hand, letters on his fingers that write 'butterfly, and a few other tattoos on the back of his neck.

I can't believe people are this retarded, that scene in the shop was explicitly there to show that they're not the same person. They appear similar for a reason too. Besides, super-athlete appeared in the very first episode.

Ryo said that humans arent supposed to run sprints as their totally ill equipped for it and any animal outruns them. This is pretty much a visualization of what Ryo actually considers good and pure.

literally the only thing they have in common in the dreadlocks

To be fair, you need to have a really high IQ to understand Devilman Crybaby.

Holy fuck the rabbits
I was looking at the elf thinking it's where the focus is
The fucking rabbits
My sides

>chad rabbits
>virgin deers

Nice legs.

this is actually extremely realistic since rabbits have very short legs so they have to move several times as often as the deers to keep up

I didn't so much mix them up as miss what happened to Kudo.
Then again, I did bingewatch it while drunk

>top 10 anime that were instatly forgotten

who the fuck is Kudo

>a manga were god is real
>OMG WHY SILLY RUN
Damn.

Whoops i'm retarded. Mayuta*

You cant
distinguish
between
asians
you racist

i was hoping someone made this

out of all the "off model" animations, this has to be the worst i've seen. who seriously thought this would be a good idea? it would be fine if that style was done intentionally for comedic purposes but it wasnt. like, why?

It's supposed to look silly.

They are devils inhabiting a human body.

Stylistic choice. Is this your first Yuasa?

All these people saying it's because "because he's le demon" are just autists.

Didn't have time to watch new Devilman but I'm wondering why is woman competing with man?