Classroom of the Elite

Translations of vol. 7.5 are coming out.

Gay manga

Ichinosefag here. Kei is shit.

Kei a best

Horikita a best girl.

Karuizawa > Ichinose = Sakayanagi > Hasebe = Hiyori > Sato > Sakura > Ibuki > Sensei > Kushida > Horikita

>today on "gyaru's with love troubles": he's MY sociopath, and you can't have him!
>I'll still do my best to help you tho, because I'm a good person

Nice falseflag.

>In this school, I have to remain Yousuke-kun's girlfriend and act boldly. That is why I have to continue to tell lies I don't want to tell.
>Do I really mean that?
>Right now, is Yousuke-kun's existence still truly necessary to me?
realizations time fags

>3 threads appeared out of nowhete for a mediocre as fuck LN with a cancer tier fanbase
Contain yourselves.

At a time like this, unnecessary thoughts like that were floating into my mind. The only dangerous elements to me at present, Manabe and Ryuuen's group, have been eliminated thanks to Kiyotaka's strategy (?). In other words, the story of the bullying will not come forth anymore. And besides, from now on, even if something were to happen, Kiyotaka will surely come and save me, I have that sense of safety too.

(Continued)

Everytime i see this I always think it's the best list possible

We need a general?

Kei's conflicted jealousy is super cute.

Kill yourself

Too bad mods won't approve an /ag/

>This shit sells more than Re: Zero per volume

Everything is falseflag.jpg

>ものすごく簡単にだけど、こんな風に書かれていた。
>まず何ょり最初に気になったことに突っ込む。
>「うんちょ っと待って。まさか1回目のデートで告白するっもり?」
>「当たって砕けろの精神で行こうかなって。・・・・当日勇気が湧けば、 だけど」
>もっとじっくり関係を深めていくと患ったら、想像以上の短期決戦も短期決戦だ。
>「ちよっと早すぎなんじゃない? もう2、3回デートしてからでも遅くないと思うけど。相手の嫌な部分とか気づけるかもしれないし」
>もちろん恋愛上手な子は、即判断したりする場合もあるみたいだけど。佐藤さんは恋愛に関して初心者に近いみたいだし、もっとじ っくり行くべきだと思う。
>と、 伺じ初心者のあたしが言うのは何とも信憑性ないけど・・・・。
>でも結果を焦ってるって言うか、見栄を優先させているょうにも思えた。
>もしかすると、佐藤さんは3学期に彼女デビューがしたいのかも知れない。
>「それにこの伝説の木の下ってなに? ひょっとして愛を誓い合うと一生結ばれるとかだったりするわけ?」
>この学校に、 そんな都市伝説染みた木なんてあっただろうか。
>もし本当に不可思譲な力が存在するとしても、先行きの見えないこの時代、 10年後20年後まで結ばれることが確定しているのは良いことだけとは言えないかも。

No, but keep trying.

garbage

nice bait, Whorikitafag

>hatin a girl who's at least high tier because of shipping war
This won't end anytime soon, will it?

>It should have ended when Horikita VA declared herself a Keifag

Same person.

Kei, Ichinose and Sakura are top 3. I don’t like Sakayanagi.

Soon......
>Kei on suicide watch

I'm a Honamifag but man, Kei is proving herself to be the most worthy girl of Kiyotaka so far. She's going to demolish all the competition at this rate.

Ok, the way things are going, I wonder when the Kei gift scene will happen. They're (probably) about to talk about satou on the phone. Later on, they'll have a double date and I doubt she'll bring a gift to kiyo there. So there'll be another rendezvous between the two, then? That'd have to be after the date, in the last chapter: The Arrow's Destination.

Fucking Heretic

>777
Heaven wills Horikita a best.

The fact that I'm Yousuke-kun's girlfriend is a lump of privileges but if I remove that, I wonder if there is the possibility of having my status in this school robbed from me. Of course, if it becomes a matter of having been dumped by Yousuke-kun more or less that might be lame, but I feel like depending on the 2 of us talking it out, it will go well.
If that happens, things will clear up for me and I will become free. And if I become free, I can finally pursue my true love. In other words, I cannot afford to be thinking such things now. Because the Satou-san in front of me is expecting a good answer from me while waiting. I can contemplate the meaning of continuing to go out with Yousuke-kun later.

(Continued)

Now there are conspiracy theories that Ichinosefags are Horikitafags that are actually Keifags trying to create a bad image for Yukino, I mean Horikita
BTW nice bait

I want to make her impure

Same. Ichinose is damn cute but I don’t care if Ayano doesn’t like her romantically. Kei or Sakura are ideal for him. Ichinose deserves an spinoff.

You didn't get a new IP when you samefag lel whorikitafag. It's pretty damn obvious you're a falseflagger.

>If that happens, things will clear up for me and I will become free. And if I become free, I can finally pursue my true love
IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

Kei is better by set cuteness + personality + loyalty, but it's undeniable that Horikita was made for sex. Who knows in a threesome

Reposting TOC from the preview
>P011 My First Winter - Kiyotaka POV
>P013 The Arrow of Love - Karuizawa POV (so far)
>P055 Ibuki's One Misfortunate Day
>P125 Each Individual's Way of Spending
>P179 The Stormy Double Date - SatoxX and KeixHirata
>P265 The Arrow's Destination

>And if I become free, I can finally pursue my true love
Do it

Keifags only want to see the world burn reminder.

Ignore him. It’s clear that Keifags and Horikitafags are using Ichinose as a shield.

Nice try Keifag.

>. I can contemplate the meaning of continuing to go out with Yousuke-kun later.
From the looks of it, during the double date, Hirata is going to notice how jealous Kei is of Satou and then tell her that she should be honest with herself and pursue those feelings which leads to the final chapter, The arrow's destination.

Stop shitposting.

/Our girl/ Kei is about to do it, lads. She'll finally make 50%man hers.

Shit, Whorikitakifag is here. The thread is ruined.

Well, unfortunately you can't verify, since if you could, you would know that they are two different people

Ignore shitposting. TL user is at work.

Things are going too fast. In the last chapter, Kiyotaka will ask for help from Kei to use Hirata in the next arc, preventing her from ending the false relationship

I want to hug best girl.

I would be a Keifag if Honami didn't exist. I never shipped her with Kiyotaka anyways, and it's undeniable Kei is the better suited girl for him after their recent development.

I want to rape best girl

Shitposters need to fuck off. We have new content that's being translated right now. They should go and be cancerous in another thread.

The unnecessary thoughts that have disturbed me countless times, this time, I will drive them into a corner.
"After hearing you out what I thought is, instead of going on a trial date, Satou-san wants to go on a real date with Ayanokouji-kun with the intention of going out with him, right?".
"Yeah".
In other words, a date meant to seduce Kiyotaka.
"What should I do to make it go well?".
"Let's see!.......".
Let's think seriously. A way for Satou-san to go out with Kiyotaka......umm, that guy, I wonder what needs to be done to seduce him.

(Continued)

Horikita or Kushida?

Honami bro

for that ibukifag
Part that's in the anime (up to vol3): she's in a different class (C) and hates their tyrannical leader, but does work for him because he's the best their class has and everyone else follows him anyway. She's quite able that's why he uses her. Also she's bad with people ("thorny"). In a special test on an uninhabited island she spies class D for the tyrant and clashes with one of the heroines, forming a one-sided rivalry. Is fooled by MC that he's a pacifist nobody loser, which she likes because everyone else is a belligerent cunt.
Later on: does more shit for the tyrant, especially in the latest novel, including assisting in bullying. She hates herself for it but does it anyway. The tyrant and goons (including her) get BTFO by MC, she hates him now for lying and being generally like the tyrant she hates. Seems like she'll be next leader after tyrant because he pulled back and there's no one else good enough for the spot

Bitch Kushida > Whorikita > Moeblob Kushida

Try again, she is in the list of heroines. She'll get her spotlight.

Cuteshida of course!

Horikita. Come on.

She'll be Nagumo's fucktoy. Sorry.

>that guy, I wonder what needs to be done to seduce him.

Thighs

And you deny Honami the chance of any future development with Kiyotaka? It's weird how uppity fans of Kei have gotten, like it's outright blasphemous to say "hey, maybe another girl with get development with her and gets on a really high standing"
I like Honami, she doesn't need to revolve around Kiyotaka's dick but stop trying to shoot down the notion of it happening, after all they have good chemistry with eachother.

Kei don't help the enemy!

Horikita. No contest.

Sorry, I fucked up a little in the blasphemous part. Allow me to correct what I did wrong
>"hey, maybe another girl gets development with him and gets on highstanding with Kiyotaka"

>Blocks Sakura's, Satou's and Kei's path
Can anyone stop Haruka?

Nah man. If anything, Suzune is more likely to get back to him and develop something to reach full circle. Honami of course can have more interactions and get closer to him, but it's not going to be something romantic as she has her own life and goals that she pursues outside Ayanokouji.

You already know it don't you?

Yeah just like Horikita is getting her spotlight without orbiting around 50%. Kei is pretty much cemented as the romance heroine and even the likes of Sato, Sakura and Hasebe already fullfil the role of potential rivals. This series doesn't need to become something like IS where every relevant female character has to lust after the MC's dick.

>If that happens, things will clear up for me and I will become free. And if I become free, I can finally pursue my true love
Told you guys, the Kiyopon group conversation was foreshadowing them breaking up

>search shit, whorikita, shitter
>11 results
That's already too many for a thread that isn't an hour old.

>In other words, a date meant to seduce Kiyotaka.
>seduce
Calm down Kei

He's an existence that's clearly divided from other men. I wonder if he'll be interested in ordinary romance.......or perhaps, he might surprisingly be the sort of guy that longs for that sort of ordinary romance?
Since it can be taken either way, making a judgment on this is a difficult task. As such questions floated up and disappeared repeatedly in me, Satou-san brought out a phone.
"I wonder if I was being too vague? Umm, you see, since I'm an amateur at this, I'd like to think of a date plan. Please help me with the decision".
And while lowering her head, she shows me the date plan written on the phone's memo screen.

(Continued)

>別れたくなるようなダメ男だと判明した後も添い遂げるのはもはや呪いだ。
>「そんなに有名じゃないみたいなんだけどさ、学校の掲示板見てたら見っけたんだ。 その木の前で告白したら成功したって。しかも結構報告が多くって」
>へえ・・・・知らなかつた。あたしも興味が出てきて調べてみる。
>すると、 本当に実在する話らしく、学校の雑談掲示板の方に、告白が上手くいった例が複数紹介されていた。
>この学校が設立された時に、 どこかのお偉いさんが寄贈してくれて移植されたものらしくて、 その木は樹齢50年を超えるらしい。
>「そういえば立派な木が何本かあったっけ・・・」
普段そんなに木のことなんて意識してなかったからなあ。
>告白の時間は夕方の日が沈む前。午後4時~午後5時。その時周りに誰もいないことが条件だと書かれてあった。その条件を満たす99%成功する、 らしい。
>99%ってのが、 なんとも胡散臭いところではあるよね。
>「それにしても、結構難しくない?この告白のタイミング」
>「そうなんだょね。告白の瞬間に関係ない誰かがいると上手く行かないんだって」
>この時間帯は、結構人通りが激しいからタイミングは難しそうだ。しかもこの伝説を実行しようとする他の男女が複数いても不思議じゃない。

She's too much of a angel to not do so.

Nah. I'm pretty sure she will break up with Hirata this volume, there's too many flags now. Doesn't mean she'll be hooking up with 50% though.

>I wonder what needs to be done to seduce him.
Tell Satou that 50% is a thighsman or if she wants to fuck it up, tell her that she has to cover up her thighs.

Romance would ruin Ichinose's character. She's fine the way she is now.

I have bad news for you user

The absolute state of Keifags at the thought of losing 50% to another girl

Since when did Kei become so calculating? Or are her new romantic feelings making her act like this?

Nah. I love the other girls way too much to let them have a loser like 50%. He's literally a lame, shabby, gloomy nerd. Ichinose, Horikita, Kushida, Sakura. You have all these 10/10 girls, why waste a literal who like 50% on them right? They deserve FAR better than 50%. Perhaps someone like Nagumo or Hirata. They would be more suited to beauties like the other girls. 50% doesn't deserve those girls, he only deserves bullied, traumatized, broken girls.

Keifag here, I wouldn't mind Ichinose or Sakura winning the 50% (or any other girl) as long as there is enough development and not an asspull.

>Agree
Best Boy Koenji would be more suited to beauties like the other girls

People asked for a new thread and two were given while the previous thread was still live. Youjitsu has an active fanbase. Live with that.

Best oy Koenji is the most suited to Kiyotaka

That smug is fake. For a girl whose appeal is being a bitch and smug, she never wins. Always loses to 50% and Horikita.

Meet at 12 o'clock -> Lunch -> Movie Theater -> Shopping -> Confession underneath the Legendary Tree -> Present

It seems overwhelmingly simple, but it was written like that. Firstly, I interjected with the thing I was most concerned about over everything else.
"Wait a minute. Are you planning on confessing to him on the first date?".
"I was thinking of going with the whole intention of hitting and breaking......only if the courage comes out on that day though".
As I was thinking she should deepen her relationship with him more bit by bit, she went in with a short-term decisive battle that was far beyond my expectations.
"Isn't it going too fast? I think it's not too late if you do it after 2, 3 dates. You might be able to realize some disagreeable aspects about your partner too".

(Continued)

stop shitposting kei.

Once she genuinely enters the race Kei better watch out

Koenji is a rival. He's probably going to be the one that is going to cause Kiyopon to break his limits and go up to 101%. Kiyotaka Ultra Instinct SSJ

Yeah. There is a second thread going. Shitposting could be done there.

Damn, that slut Sato is pretty much ready to spread her legs for him.

Being a Kei such be this dilemma, poor Kei.
>「こ、 こういうこと話してるの他の子には内緒だからね?綾小路くんの良さに気づかれたらヤだし。それに男の子慣れしてないって噂広まるのもダサいしさ」
>「あたしには相談して良かったんだ?」
>「 軽井沢さんなら平田くんの彼女だから安心ってのもあるから」
>やっぱり平田くんの存在は大きいみたい。佐藤さんはあたしを頼りにしている。
>ここまで頼られると悪い気はしないけど・・・。
>よりにもよって、 どうして清隆なんだろう。
>これが他の男子だったら、 あたしはきっと索直な気特ちで応援できた。
>こんなに、心の中で引っかかることもなかったのに。
>これも巡り合わせってヤッなわけ?
>「はあ・・・・っ」
>ついため息が出てしまう。朝とは違う菫たいヤツ。
でもそれを聞いた佐藤さんの顔が、見る見るうちに曇っていく。
>「や・・・・やっぱり迷惑だったかな?」
>「ああごめん。 全然そういう意味のため息じゃないから。ほんとにっ」
>慌てて否定するも、あたしの心の中には靄がずっとかかっている。
>・・・・・別に清隆が好きなわけじゃないんだけどね。

Toilet break, I'll be back for a while.

>"Isn't it going too fast? I think it's not too late if you do it after 2, 3 dates. You might be able to realize some disagreeable aspects about your partner too".
Kei doing her utmost to make 50% look undesirable is so cute

Your defeat will be glorious Horikita

Satou is PURE!!!!!

>he only deserves bullied, traumatized, broken girls.

Kei, you have to disguise your posts better.