Grancrest Senki

Are people watching this?

Yes.

What a way to go.

Is that modcat?

yes. shit as it may be, but yes.

I was going to until I found out it was two cour

What the fuck is wrong with 2 cours?

Jesus christ. Why does trash like this get 2 cours but Legend of the Legendary Heroes can't get a second season?

I'm glad I'm not the first one who instantly thought of that

Not when theres Overlord
and evergarden drawing all possible audiences away from this
people will only watch it out of pity

yeah my dude

I dropped the manga when the fag said he didn't want any taxes.

>people will only watch it out of pity
What did he mean by this

Nothing, assuming the show isn't a boring pile of shit. This is.

>Violet Overhype
eat shit

>people only watch 2 shows a season

read the manga instead. Novels arent translated.

I thought it was ok so far, will probably keep watching

It feels like a generic isekai, and yet it isn't. Maybe it's because the worldbuilding is badly done.

Yep, despite the fast pacing I like it. I guess Kadokawa want to repeat the Mahouka treatment but as long as the fights are decent and considering Mizuno Ryo is series kousei on the show I expect him to not ruin his own series.

but I really like it for some reason. Has good pacing, not trash-tier quality and so far the characters seem to do not unexplainably bullshit things

The audio seemed really good the first episode.

It's pretty meh. I'm following too many shows this season, but probably won't drop because I have no self control.

Loving it so far. Finally a good, simple fantasy story. It's one of my favourite things

Yes. It's not very good though.

>It feels like a generic isekai, and yet it isn't. Maybe it's because the worldbuilding is badly done.
This.

I think it's because the underlying system with rulership being tied to crests that can be taken away with no questions asked and which can also be levelled up reminds one of a video game rather than a believable world.

I watch it because of the main girl, but overall it's really lacking.

it's based on a tabletop RPG

I watch it because I want to dominate female MC. I'd love to make her my slave.

That's not really a good reason, is it.

No, it isn't. You want to worship Siluca, not to dominate her.

I like that there's some interesting/unorthodox battle strategies. Like this whole scene

>good pacing