Baccano!

fuck, just add 50 more characters to this shitty anime, won't you? expect me to concentrate

Nobody expects anyone from your generation to concentrate.

1989 t.
fan of Weerasethakul and Haneke
sorry if I sounded retarded, I need to concentrate on subs so it's difficult when an anime has 100 characters

You could try the dub, I wouldn't but some people swear by it. I don't think it has an unreasonable amount of characters though, and almost everyone has memorable enough designs or quirks.

The dub is pretty good

Neo-Sup Forums strikes again.

english dub can't be bad
it's in America for fucks sake

inb4 angry retards

Baccano is horribly overrated. It's 5/10 at most.

>english dub can't be bad
>it's in America for fucks sake
Except when you have bad dialogue and bad voice actors, like in Baccano.

That's amazing considering some anime you get confused who is who when there are only like 10 characters in the whole thing. .

How does the amount of characters interfere with you reading the subs?
Hell, they all have english names, so it's not like you have to remember satoshi and satoko or anything like that.

>Watched Devilman: Crybaby
I don't know I burst'd out laughing and laugh until now

1. I am polack (so I was baited by this little guy Czesław Meyer) and I read subs in english because poles can't trnslate
2. English/italian mob names are strange as usual in anime (from my perspective ofc)
3. Too many characters were thrown to the 1st episode and it tarnished the whole anime for me, some of them looked similar

>Difficult reading subs
What is this? As an ESL that don´t mind subs, I have always met primaries suffer from this problem. Do you have hard reading in general or can you not focus on two things at once?

I read in english (which is a foreign language for me)

If you are a polack, don´t you have to deal with reading subs all the time for all the stuff you consume? Should honestly help you a lot. But truth be told, I don´t remember the characers name myself. Mostly because a lot of them weren´t all that enjoyable.

I'm a spic and i saw this when i was 16 and i had no problems.
I even remember all the characters thanks to how charismatisc they're.

Watch the opening every time

polish subs = less concentration needed
any other subs (english, french), no matter what level of language I master = more concentration required
>a lot of them weren´t all that enjoyable
>thanks to how charismatisc they're
now that's antithetical opinions

Oh okay, understandable.

This anime had lots of annoying and cringey characters. Russo, Isaac and Miria, Rail Tracer, Jacuzzi.

>just add 50 more characters to this shitty anime, won't you?
Okay.

Damn user that’s some terrible taste. You gotta learn to have fun.

Thanks

I don't mind a large cast, but almost none of the characters were good. The 'comic relief' duo were grating as fuck and not funny at all. The show's weird obsession with psychopathic killers kind of worked with Ladd and he had a certain charm, but Rail Tracer was just a fucking revolting creep of the highest order. I got the distinct vibe that I was supposed to find him 'cool' but I just wanted to see him die, preferably horribly. Everyone else was just bland as fuck and left no strong impression.

>fan of Haneke
This isn't something to brag about. Haneke is the living embodiment of western self-loathing and leftist puritanism.

I am having fun. I just can't stand Russo spouting repetitive bullshit about wanting to kill people, or Rail Tracer's cringey view of the world. I enjoy the Mafia's story though.